Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Take On The Just Finished Afcon Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Take On The Just Finished Afcon Final (168 Views)

Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Just Finished Afcon Final by GuyWise101(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is my personal opinion..

1; Osihmen was feeling like a demi-god without struggling at all to take ball, he was just waiting for the ball to come to him, too much hailing has entered his brain and he was the reason the coach was given yellow card.

2;the other player's was doing 'I too know' and "I don't care' attitude maybe because of the money in their accounts or because of the current situation in the country.

3; only our keeper and Ekong was really playing and was fighting real hard.

4; we are now fully ready to face thiefnibu and his government with the anger of today's match

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players / Rivers State Governor Gifts Nwabali N20 Million Prize / How To Join Papilo Football Academy In 2024 ( Kanu Nwankwo Football Acadey )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.