Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Get A Refund - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Refund (89 Views)

Chime Bank @;"�-���-���-����"; Chime Refund Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Refund by llORDofapes(m): 10:08am On Feb 12
Good day pls I wanna seek the opinion and advice of others on this issue.
My friends sister wanna undergo fibroid surgery and was recommended to a private hospital on the island. The bill was quoted as #800k which after depositing half of it was later reviewed upward to #1M. Now a friend of ours who have worked in LASUTH told us not to do the surgery in lekki anymore cos of the cost that LASUTH own will be affordable. Now the problem is the private hospital is saying they don't do refunds. And also we can't come up with the remaining #600k balance for the private hospital. Pls what can we do to get the refund??
Re: How To Get A Refund by chyima(f): 12:21pm On Feb 12
Please I want to make an enquiry in regard to the LASUTH Fibroid operation were they efficient in their delivery
Re: How To Get A Refund by llORDofapes(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14
[quote author=chyima post=128418430]Please I want to make an enquiry in regard to the LASUTH Fibroid operation were they efficient in their we have not done the surgery there. A friend only recommended.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Stone Breaker You Know / Cheap Site For Sale / Cardiovascular Fitness: Tips For A Stronger Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.