Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Humiliation Ritual With The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Humiliation Ritual With The Super Eagles (123 Views)

Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Humiliation Ritual With The Super Eagles by sukkot: 10:34am On Feb 12
Now this is a case of being taken to the mountain top and showed everything that you can own and immediately afterwards being dropped down to the ground and dismissed. This was the greatest humiliation ritual in this century in front of the whole planet. Everybody in the world was keyed into this particular AFCON 2024 for whatever reason I can’t tell you. It was a global phenomenon that got the whole world enthralled and the center of attraction aka the bride was the super eagles. We were going to in front of the whole world be presented with the coveted groom which is the championship and being crowned the kings of Africa. Our arrival to the global scene as victors and conquerors and the center stage had been sealed by superstars like burna boy, Asake, Israel Adesanya, tems, davido, Gianni’s ugo adetokunbo, rema, agba baller of Barcelona, the female hurdles sprinter etc etc. Nigeria is taking over the world spiritually and the whole world is taking notice. Various videos on YouTube are popping up with joe rogan and Akon etc saying Nigerians are the smartest people on the planet. The whole world is starting to take notice. The first ever Afrobeats artist to perform at the Grammys was just a few days ago, burna boy but now it’s time to put the icing on the cake by being crowned the kings of Africa by AFCON. This would totally seal the deal that these Nigerians are something special. The whole world was especially keyed in to this 2024 AFCON to see Nigeria get crowned or to fall. Some wanted the fall but many were just mesmerized by the Nigerian speeding train on the track that seemed to be gathering so much momentum. Everybody in the world now wants to be associated with Nigeria. Millions of Americans all mysteriously making videos about how they just found they have Nigerian dna, even deontay wilder from Alabama is now Nigerian.

And we let all this adulation get to our heads, go on YouTube it’s full of boastful Nigerians blowing smoke up their own ass. Thousands of Nigerian YouTubers with egos the size of Texas are all over YouTube being loud and brash and boastful talking down on other African countries and abusing everyone who dares to challenge the Nigerian superiority. It’s become an embarrassment encountering this combatant and combative Nigerians online attacking Ghanaians and South Africans and anyone that dares stand in the way of Nigerian superiority. It’s like a war of ego and pride with Nigerians and they move in thousands and attack like a pack of bees. The pride and arrogance and combative level is at epic proportions. Many now know not to mess with Nigerians online. So we all know how the universe works right ? You place yourself so high up , it’s time for the humiliation ritual in front of the whole world. The forces of the universe decide it’s time to bring you down . They pull you up to where you can almost taste victory and then they crash you down disgracefully in front of the world. You can almost taste victory and the whole world is mesmerized by you then you are humiliated and humbled in the presence of the world. The humiliation ritual

And ladies and gents, that’s what we experienced yesterday with the super eagles. As the universal gods muffled their energies and amped up the energies of the Ivorians to where it looked like it was childrens playing against professionals . Completely humiliated and humbled in front of the whole world. And the funny part ? I was almost certain it was going to be a humiliation ritual but somehow I convinced myself that the super eagles would win. Those humiliation rituals almost always have the same pattern, you face a team during the unimportant stages and you will deal with them, but then you will meet the team again when it’s very crucial and they will deal with you mercilessly. Happened at the Olympics when we beat the USA dream team at the friendlies but when it got to the elimination stages and we met them again, they dealt with us. So when I knew it was Ivory Coast again for the second time ? After beating them the first time ? I knew this was going to be a humiliation ritual. I was hoping it wouldn’t be

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Need Foreign Coaches Anymore. / Biggest Flop Of The Tournament!!!!!��� / Today's Free PREDICTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.