Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) (24594 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by chipet67(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12
Chai... 90% of these people went home disappointed
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by 2pak(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
Soludo is a big disgrace to the human race. Valentine Ozigbo is our new governor come 2025.
Akuku mama ngozi na ndi yard ya, try visit Anambra and see with your eye all projects goin on. It's not by making noise on social media..
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:28pm On Feb 12
Finally we Don gree for ivory coast
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Sirianese: 6:04pm On Feb 12
Anambra1stSonTV:
Last night was another exciting moment for me regardless of the final scoreline. As our “younger brothers” and host, Ivory Coast fought hard to earn their victory.

I congratulate the Elephants!

Our own Super Eagles also showed resilience, and have, over this period, reminded all of us that there are more areas of unity for us as a people if only we would work together as one indivisible people. For this, I celebrate them.

The AFCON 2024 has come to a memorable end. We will continue to support the Super Eagles in victory and otherwise.

God bless Nigeria!

C. C. Soludo CFR.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/P2hJy4QrRFPVp3yV/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JEwEu-YpJo?si=tqGliotwz2bU9Hjl
Mynd44

Soludunce wey dey always dey zuzu 24/7 sad

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Banbanna(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12
So you too noticed that misused word, resilience? The moment I saw that in that post I stopped reading. Because that isn't my idea of resilience. What sort of dumb, cowardly resilience makes someone to put himself at the mercy of an opponent without any reasonable quantum of a fight back or offensiveness?
That performance was the worst I have seen of SE. It was so embarrassing.
Until they sack that ancient football merchant of a coach we're parading, I no wan hear or see anything about SE.

Tochi360:
Nwokem what nonsense resilience did they show angry angry
You guys will never stop deceiving and lying to yourselves.
Their performance was a maximum disaster.
Less than 3shots on target angry

Throughout the match all they did was soak up pressure and whenever they had the opportunity to release pressure on their opponent, SPIRITLESS, TACTLESS,SLOW, DIRECTIONLESS is what plagued their attacks all through the match.

Luck took them thus far, unfortunately breeze blow,foul small yansh open yakata undecided
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12
Edeh09135399:
my dear dis one is not about Biafra,is about the fun of football,even if Biafra comes now they will still be that happiness among them

OK bro.
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12
Austineva:
I tire, my awesome Brother. Their shame the catch me
Tufia!
How are you doing Bro?

Correct my bro.

How far ur end na?

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by ZiktotheWorld: 12:18am On Feb 13
The crowd that pulled up here in Awka, Ifite was massive.

You all needed to see our Match pass, when Captain Ekong scored the opening goal 😊
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Austineva(m): 8:34am On Feb 13
JoeEeL:

Correct my bro.

How far ur end na?
Bro, we are battling the collapsing economy of the zoo but nevertheless we are standing so tall with our shoulders raised so high grin. No shaking grin

How that side too?
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:42am On Feb 13
Malroux:
Soludo is a big disgrace to the human race. Valentine Ozigbo is our new governor come 2025.
Be dreaming.
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:43am On Feb 13
sreamsense:
What is the essence of Ipob time wasting referendum now? This shows Biafrans love Nigeria, Ipob should keep off!
What concerns IPOB with this.
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Emmani360(m): 9:30am On Feb 13
Malroux:
His latest atrocity is demolishing Nkwo Umunze and rendering petty traders jobless in this hardship period. Soludo is a devil reincarnate. Anambra people will reply him at the appropriate time.
Be deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving those that can see his handwork in the state.
I'm not from umunze but i spent many weekends in Umunze last year and I can tell you that the market needed to be moved.
To construct the road in my village, they demolished our fence even though the fence was built way back during Peter obi's tenure when they have built the drainages but they now came under soludo and decided to demolish the drainages and increase the width of the road , yet we felt no anger cos it was a welcome development that the road is finally being constructed.
You want anambra to be a state with well planned cities but you don't want markets that cause traffic jams in city centers on market days to be relocated, you want good roads but you don't want houses that encroached on where is meant to be part of the road to be demolished, you want basic amenities but will rather not pay tax and you will rather not pay levy for waste disposal.
Maiduguri as a capital City has more double lane roads than the whole of anambra and you think it won't take demolition to bring anambra to that level.
You just don't want sanity in the state and I like it that soludo does not give a damn what toes he steps on cos he knows anambra people don't give a shit about the opinion of any big man and he knows it's the people that will decide their governor, not the church, not the elites and his works will speak for him.
Soludo has his flaws like any human and his govt is not perfect, he might not be doing his best but he is doing good and I didn't even vote for him, yes Ozigbo got my vote but I will be voting Soludo next time so he can see through the works he has started and Ozigbo can wait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UEFA Fines Ronaldo £17,700 For Crotch Grabbing Goal Celebration / Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video / Messi Scores Brace As Argentina Beat Nicaragua 5-1 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.