Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Oh My God ! (graphics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oh My God ! (graphics) (1573 Views)

Oh My God What A / O My God.... Brt9ja I Will Never Give On U. / Oh My God, Arsenal Why Naah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God ! (graphics) by Yisotherbal: 2:47pm On Feb 12
That eagle 🦅 has been smashed by the elephant 🐘

Nigeria is not a country but a prison .

Re: Oh My God ! (graphics) by nairalanda1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12
Yisotherbal:

It is sad, but we

1. Got to the final of the nations cup

2.Got there ahead of Egypt, Senegal, Morrocco (who I thought would win the cup overall, world cup semis) Ghana (who messed up even more than we did) and Cameroon (who were so awful, it pains me up till now).

Even then

1. Our football team is not good. No midfield at all. Osimhen would have done better with a good midfield to feed him

2.Defensive football...all the time.
Re: Oh My God ! (graphics) by nlreserve: 2:57pm On Feb 12
Yisotherbal:

Nigeria is generator republic

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ! (graphics) by nairalanda1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12
nlreserve:
Nigeria is generator republic

Because you guys tell your government to force the power sector to charge cheap prices, meaning they cannot make a profit, are in debt, have to rip off some of their customers in the name of estimated billing to make ends meet , and cannot repair or expand or even pay for gas (gas is paid for in dollars because naira would make things harder).

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ! (graphics) by nlreserve: 3:30pm On Feb 12
Because we are the advisors and PA to the government. U never see anything
Re: Oh My God ! (graphics) by nairalanda1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12
nlreserve:
Because we are the advisors and PA to the government. U never see anything

Because anytime deregulation of the power sector is proposed, ye all go hulk immediately
Re: Oh My God ! (graphics) by nlreserve: 4:25pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

Because anytime deregulation of the power sector is proposed, ye all go hulk immediately
Why are you not opposing them?
Re: Oh My God ! (graphics) by nairalanda1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12
nlreserve:
Why are you not opposing them?

Me, i support deregulation..so.oppose them i do.

You don't..

My point is, you want Nigeria to be free of generators, then support deregulation of the power sector and oppose apc polices that prevent it from happening

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best African Player Of All Time At The Moment / Guinness To Bring Football Icons Roy Keane And Marcel Desailly To Nigeria / Drogba Returns To Chelsea Amid Shanghai Shenhua Crisis !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.