Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Please Give An Honest Critique Of My Personal Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Give An Honest Critique Of My Personal Website (216 Views)

My Personal Website. / My Personal Website / Promo: Any Type Of Business Or Personal Website For #16000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Give An Honest Critique Of My Personal Website by VICJERBETS(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12
Hello fams, after building some few projects I decided to create a personal website featuring my projects and other stuffs, just to increase professionalism.

If you've got the time, I would really love to see you as developers give your honest review of it and also ways I can improve it. Don't worry, say whatever needs to be said, the key is that I should be able to learn from it. Thank you.

https://udohjeremiah[dot]vercel[dot]app/. Do well to replace [dot] with "."

Thanks.
Re: Please Give An Honest Critique Of My Personal Website by 360who: 10:29pm On Feb 14
Dope. Was this built on React?
Re: Please Give An Honest Critique Of My Personal Website by Davidcorny: 11:30am On Feb 16
It's nice, very nice, though you said you're fullstack but your projects are frontend works. Regardless your designs are beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Energy Problems? Tell Us About Them For A Chance To Win Jumia Vouchers / Simple Steps To Solve AT&T Email Not Working! / SAP HR HCM Training And Jobsupport At Futurepoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.