Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. (57086 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by mceze(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16
Agbegbaorogboye:
Op must be related to Linus Lineker

How can this meal be 2k in this era of tinubulation

Read and comprehend. She said minus the rice. Meaning she has rice already.

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:05pm On Feb 16
mceze:

Their matter de weak me.
Thanks for drumming it into his ear.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by skj1377(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16
This looks nice besides it's worth the price tag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:10pm On Feb 16
skj1377:
This looks nice besides it's worth the price tag.
Thank you.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by OgaTheTop2: 10:11pm On Feb 16
iwriteall:
It won't be well with APC supporters
see what my brother is eating grin
Food like grass...animal food cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:12pm On Feb 16
mceze:

Keep kwayet
Did I ask you?
Itibolibo
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by mrjojo: 10:15pm On Feb 16
Veggies are supposed to be green no? this has obviously lost all it's nutrient due to overcooking. Next time just "blanch" the vegetables in hot water for 2 minutes and put in cold water immediately after, Turn off the heat before putting the Veggies in the sauce.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:17pm On Feb 16
mrjojo:
Veggies are supposed to be green no? this has obviously lost all it's nutrient due to overcooking. Next time just "blanch" the vegetables in hot water for 2 minutes and put in cold water immediately after, Turn off the heat before putting the Veggies in the sauce.
Noted sir.
Weakening the nutrients and reawakening the nutrients cheesy ontop innocent veggies.

I'll put your suggestions to use next time sir.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by GindoX(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16
Ma bro, reduce or stop eating pormo.. hmmm e get why
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by oranget(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16
Wawelexy:

She's enjoying compared to what is about to befall the price of food in coming months...

APC do this one
I pray it doesn't get to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:28pm On Feb 16
oranget:

I pray it doesn't get to that.
With the direction things are going,I m afraid he has a point.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16
Caaz:
So I prepared this meal with the said amount.
Veggies sauce and rice.
I have rice at home ,it's a one sitting meal breakfast only.
APC's propaganda thread, where on earth can you get those cooking ingredients for 2k?
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Honestfrend: 10:31pm On Feb 16
Caaz:
Veggies sauce and rice.

Keep kwayet... Which #2000..

Tell is how much u buy each of those ingredients and ur locations in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Love800(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16
Are u a chef?
U went to a catering school?
Caaz:

Stop displaying your ignorance and quit getting ahead of yourself.

Not everyone buys stuffs in cups.
I have the rest ingredients at home I clearly stated it up there.

The only things I bought for the meal were the catfish,panla fish n ponmo...abii you wan make I lie?

I grow vegetables in my compound.
I m a chef so I buy foodstuffs in bulk.

Thanks
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Melagros(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16
illicit:
Nice one
For where? This one na APC's propaganda thread
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:36pm On Feb 16
Melagros:

For where? This one na APC's propaganda thread
Why do you always thrive in chaos?

Almost all your comments?
Must I be an APC member before I post a thread?
What if I never voted in the last election?

Why are you inhaling your frustrations on me?
Abeg quit floating like spiritual husband in my thread.

Couple of days aback you posted yours,no one argued with you,but you're here behaving like an herder lost inside thick forest.

Must everyone be an APC MEMBER?

ABEG you can take the floor n entertain don't forget to reply like someone that borrowed his brains for the weekend and hasn't yet figured out how to return it to the right owner.

4 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16
Caaz:
Veggies sauce and rice.
Which state it must be north
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:47pm On Feb 16
Hassanmaye:

Which state it must be north
Southern part of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Melagros(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16
Caaz:

Why do you always thrive in chaos?

Almost all your comments?
Must I be an APC member before I post a thread?
What if I never voted in the last election?

Why are you inhaling your frustrations on me?
Abeg quit floating like spiritual husband in my thread.

Couple of days aback you posted yours,no one argued with you,but you're here behaving like an herder lost inside thick forest.
The fishes you displayed here are worth more than 2k
Mind you, I am not inhaling any frustration on you or whatever you called it

If I give you 2k can you prepare such delicious food for me in this hardest time? Please say the truth

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by History555: 10:49pm On Feb 16
EmperorCaesar:
You'd only eat this twice with rice or three time with swallow

U try o

There are always many ways around this terrible economic situation, I might give this a try on friday just that fish for here in Anambra na same prcie with Diamond

Yoruba man disgracing himself. First you claimed to be from South South, next you claim north, now you claim anambra
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:51pm On Feb 16
Keep quiet for once and take correction....what's exactly is your issue?
Na you help me buy the smoked fish?
I got the 4 pieces of that fish 1300.
The other panla for 500.

You want me to lie that I bought them higher than that amount?
Sorry I won't.

Remove the speck from your lid,it's obstructing your iris.

Did you read the part where I mentioned having the other ingredients at home?

Is it that you too slo......w or you lack simple comprehension?

Jux asking.

No insult intended
Melagros:

The fishes you displayed here are worth more than 2k
Mind you, I am not inhaling any frustration on you or whatever you called it

If I give you 2k can you prepare such delicious food for me in this hardest time? Please say the truth
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by remsonik(f): 11:04pm On Feb 16
You have 70% of all that's used in preparing this meal at home already if not you will spend close to 4k /5k in preparing it

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by pius49(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16
You try bro
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 11:08pm On Feb 16
remsonik:
You have 70% of all that's used in preparing this meal at home already if not you will spend close to 4k /5k in preparing it
Exactly!
That's the joys of buying bulk purchases.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by donmik: 11:09pm On Feb 16
Some of u have too much time sef
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by mywells: 11:15pm On Feb 16
In the land of cruise and time of shege,the destiny of a great nation rests on the shoulders of an old,his name is TiiiiNuuuuBuuu.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by rezzy: 11:21pm On Feb 16
Caaz:
Veggies sauce and rice.

You too like enjoyment
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by femi4: 11:25pm On Feb 16
CaptainFM1:

Is the economy not dry at your side?
no
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by femi4: 11:25pm On Feb 16
Caaz:

I cooked it the way we loved it.

Thanks for dropping by femo
You cooked it with what you have

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 11:26pm On Feb 16
rezzy:

You too like enjoyment
Orezime Omo oni me eveh eware kpobi?

Oniovo e don tey o.
How the ekrus dem?

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 11:27pm On Feb 16
femi4:
You cooked it with what you have
No strength to argue sir.

Anything you say sir.
Goodnight.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by phemsie(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16
Talkisneeded:
Sha give me food, hunger dey land...

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement

Shey na person we never see food chop go dey knack. My brother change business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) / Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.