Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress (339 Views)

Cheapest Brand New Original Items On Nairaland / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by stuffs4me(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12
I bought three (3) 3-in-1 remote controlled Solar Charging Light Bulb on Aliexpress but the items that was received were neither remote controlled nor had solar charging.

How do I return these items and get my refund back.
Re: I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by Sirmwill: 10:47pm On Feb 12
It'd take time ooo
Re: I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by Sirmwill: 10:48pm On Feb 12
Report the seller on AliExpress first by opening a dispute on their website

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by Sirmwill: 10:51pm On Feb 12
If you give enough evidence

Your money would be refunded fully and you won't return anything

It'd be the seller's loss

You have to be fast before AliExpress pays the seller

3 Likes

Re: I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by Sirmwill: 10:55pm On Feb 12
Sometimes, the seller would try to deceive you into waiting(if you contact the seller first)

No gree

If you wait and the duration of the return policy elapses, your money is gone

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by Boogeraids: 12:41am On Feb 13
Open dispute, take pictures of the item and sellers post as evidence. Submit, then and reject every proposition seller makes to you and allow AliExpress to step in.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by Zidoh(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13
Boogeraids:
Open dispute, take pictures of the item and sellers post as evidence. Submit, then and reject every proposition seller makes to you and allow AliExpress to step in.
That's it
Re: I Was Sent Wrong Items On Aliexpress by stuffs4me(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13
Sirmwill:
Report the seller on AliExpress first by opening a dispute on their website

Boogeraids:

Sirmwill:
Sometimes, the seller would try to deceive you into waiting(if you contact the seller first)

No gree

If you wait and the duration of the return policy elapses, your money is gone

I will do that ASAP

Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 14 Pro Max FU Physical Sim / Awoof Brand New Series 9 / Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 With 12 Gb Ram, 256 Gb Memory.. N400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.