Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression (771 Views)

Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 11:43pm On Feb 12
Historically, some African American societies had matrilineal customs and traditions, meaning that children and property were typically passed down through the mother's line. This was particularly the case in many African American communities in the Southern United States during the period of slavery, and in the early years of Reconstruction following the Civil War.

One example of a matrilineal tradition among some African American communities was the practice of female-headed households. In these communities, the mother would typically be the head of the household, and would have significant control over family finances and property. The mother was also often responsible for transmitting cultural practices and beliefs to her children, which meant that women played a central role in maintaining family and community traditions.

In some matrilineal African American societies, there was also a tradition of matrilocal residence, which meant that newly married couples would typically live with the bride's family, rather than the groom's family. This ensured that the bride and her children would have ongoing support from her family, and that her family's resources and property would be protected and passed down through the female line.

Overall, matrilineal customs and traditions were an important aspect of some African American societies, particularly during the period of slavery and in the early years of postwar Reconstruction. These practices and traditions helped to maintain cultural continuity and ensure the survival of the community, especially in the face of significant outside pressures and challenges.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins and that you may not receive of her plagues;

Isaiah 3:12
King James Version
12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 12:03am On Feb 13
What percentage of black people are single mothers in the US?

About 67 percent of black children are born into a single parent household. The African-American segmented nuclear I (unmarried mother and children) and II (unmarried father and children) family structures are defined as a parent–child relationship.

Statistics show that close to 70 percent of all births to black mothers are nonmarital, giving rise to the stereotype that black fathers are largely absent.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 12:05am On Feb 13
And you probably already know what's next. Black Mothers lead the list: 59 percent of us have children with more than one father, while Hispanics come in second place at 35 percent and whites come in last at 22 percentAnd you probably already know what's next. Black Mothers lead the list: 59 percent of us have children with more than one father, while Hispanics come in second place at 35 percent and whites come in last at 22 percent

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 12:53am On Feb 13
In a matriarchal society, paternity is not typically given priority or held in high regard. This is because a matriarchal society is run and governed by women and values female lineage over male. A child's mother is often the primary decision-maker and head of the family, and the children's father may play a more minor role. Paternity may still be acknowledged and have some significance, but it is generally not held to the same level of importance as in a patriarchal society where male lineage is valued over female.

In the Black American woman' s collective mind there is no wrong in telling the man he is the father when she knows he isn't. That's why false paternity is so high.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 1:02am On Feb 13
The Choctaw nation was a matriarchal society in which women were valued and held positions of leadership. In their society, women owned and managed land, handled financial matters, and made important decisions related to the community. This structure is in stark contrast to the patriarchal structure of many other societies, in which men hold most of the power and authority. The Choctaw culture is a fascinating example of a society that valued and empowered women, and their legacy continues to inspire others today.

Backwardness was in the people here in America when my brown skin forefathers who were Hebrews came to America and married these Choctaw Black women of the Mississippi Valley. They were beautiful natural women but they were matriochical with women leading the villages and families. This is oral history of the royal house of De France not some internet or text book conspiracy but some would agree.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:02am On Feb 13
The Creek Indian people were a group of Native Americans who lived in what is now the Southeastern United States, including parts of Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida. They were known for their dark skin and distinct physical features. The Creek Nation was also considered a matriarchal society, with women holding significant power and influence. The Creek Nation is a rich and vibrant part of American history and a prime example of how diverse and multifaceted Native American cultures can be.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:06am On Feb 13
The Cherokee Nation, a Native American tribe with a rich cultural heritage, is known for their dark skin and matrilineal society. In their traditional belief system, women held significant power and authority, handling the majority of household and family decisions. They were also responsible for passing down cultural traditions and values to the younger generations. This matriarchal system was an important aspect of the Cherokee society and continued for many years, despite the influence of European colonizers.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:10am On Feb 13
The Chippewa Tribe, also known as the Ojibwe people, are a Native American Nation with a history and culture rich in tradition and heritage. In their matriarchal society, women hold significant power and authority. Women were responsible for making decisions for the family, and they inherited the family's wealth and property. They also had control over family gatherings and rituals, and had a strong role in their community. The Chippewa culture is a fascinating example of a society that valued and empowered women, and their legacy continues to inspire others today.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:13am On Feb 13
The Seminole Tribe is a Native American tribe with a rich and fascinating history, known for their dark skin and matriarchal society. Women in Seminole society held significant power and influence, making decisions related to the family's life and activities. They were responsible for passing down traditions and cultural values to future generations. They were also involved in community events and ceremonies and played a vital role in the community's survival and prosperity. The Seminole culture is a great example of a society that valued and empowered women, and their legacy continues to inspire others today.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:18am On Feb 13
The Gullah people, also known as the Gullah-Geechee Nation, are an African-American ethnic group originating from the South Carolina and Georgia coast that maintains strong cultural traditions. The Gullah culture has a rich history as a matrilocal society, and women held significant power and influence within the family unit and community. Women were responsible for passing down traditions and cultural values to future generations. The matrilineal society of the Gullah people has been an important aspect of their society for generations, and their legacy continues to be an important part of American history and culture.

The Gullah Gee Chee actually live separate from American society having their own nation but I thought I show them because they too are matriochical. Gullah oral history is that they are from West Africa by long way of Egypt.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:25am On Feb 13
The Igbo people of Nigeria were taken as slaves to the Americas during the period of the transatlantic slave trade. And while many Igbo traditions were passed down orally, there is evidence to suggest that some aspects of the Igbo society, including their social structure, were matriarchal in nature. Women in Igbo society had many privileges, including the right to inherit property and lead communities. However, it's important to note that while some aspects of Igbo tradition were matriarchal, there were also aspects of their society that were patriarchal.

Many African Americans are of Igbo descent.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:31am On Feb 13
The Mandinka people of West Africa were indeed one of the African ethnic groups that were taken as slaves and brought to the Americas during the transAtlantic slave trade. The Mandinka society was known for its matrilineal culture, with women holding significant power and influence within the family unit and community. Women were responsible for passing down traditions and cultural values to future generations. The Mandinka culture is an important part of African history and culture and has had a significant impact on the African-American and Caribbean communities.

Mandinka another matriochical culture as you can clearly read the women held power. Some African Americas come from these bloodlines. There are alot of bloodlines here and possibly some merged to form the larger group.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:38am On Feb 13
The Teke and Yaka peoples were indeed taken as slaves and were known for being matriarchal societies. In both cultures, women played a significant role in the family and community, making decisions related to marriage, property, finances, and even warfare. In addition, women in both cultures had the right to own property and to pass down wealth to their children. In contrast to many patriarchal societies where power is held by men, women in matriarchal societies like the Teke and Yaka had power and influence in the community. These matriarchal traditions were largely lost as a result of the transatlantic slave trade and their forced relocation to the Americas.

Two more matriochical cultures and remember these people's bloodlines are here in America too. These are also people there falsely claiming they are Hebrews but we shall touch on that in a few more posts.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 2:48am On Feb 13
The Ewe people are a matrilineal and matriarchal society that was significantly impacted by the transatlantic slave trade. Women in Ewe society were and still are held in high esteem. They hold authority in the home and community, and they are responsible for raising children, passing down traditional knowledge, and distributing resources within the family. They also are responsible for property management, inheritance, and making important decisions related to the family and community. Women in Ewe society also play a significant role in religious practices and are considered to be close to the divine.

Hebrews were patrilineal societies not matrilineal so the Ewe have no connection with Hebrew lineage. Besides Hebrews were brown skinned with Middle Eastern phenotype.

In the ancient Hebrew society, the line of descent was traced through the male line or through the father. This meant that all property, rights, and status were passed down through the male line, and this practice is known as patrilineality. In Hebrew society, men were considered the head of the family and held significant amounts of power and influence. This led to a society where men were valued over women, and women were considered to be subordinate to men.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:43am On Feb 13
Semiramis, the wife of Nimrod, is said to have been a powerful matriarchal figure who ruled the ancient Near East with an iron fist. Many scholars believe that Semiramis was deified as a goddess and was worshiped throughout the ancient world. In ancient Mesopotamia, Semiramis was worshiped as the goddess Ishtar, who was associated with love, fertility, and war. In ancient Rome, Semiramis was also worshiped as the goddess Venus, who was associated with beauty, love, and fertility.

Most Biblical scholars including pastors do not understand that scripture is the glorification of God's word and it does not provide context. This is why most do not understand why America is the modern Babylon. But let's skip this subject for now and let's talk about the characters of Babylon. In the context of ancient Babylon as it parallels to America the Khazar is the patriochical figure and the Negro Bed Wench is the matriochical figure. That's right the Black American woman is the Queen of Babylon because she rules the matriochical cultures that are in America. The Black woman Alice Walker is mother of the Feminist Movement not Gloria Steinem. There are way more black women into feminism and raised in women lead households than it is white women, Hispanic, Asian or Middle Eastern who all are mainly patriochical family structures. This makes the Black woman the ideal candidate for implementation of the Babylonian New World Order. Twice Equality Act was pushed through the house and Senate and each time it was a Black American woman. And although V.P Kamala Harris is maternally Indian she was raised up in a black matriochical dominant culture and by a single divorced mother. The Patriochical culture runs the economy and the matriochical culture is the consumer. We shall delve into the crazy spending habits of the matriochical culture to further prove this point.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:55am On Feb 13
THE MONEY MASTERS – HOW INTERNATIONAL BANKERS GAINED CONTROL OF AMERICA
January 4, 2021
The Money Masters is a 1996 documentary film that discusses the concepts of money, debt, taxes, and describes their development from biblical times onward.

Accountability is a critical aspect of banking, as it ensures that banks are held responsible for their actions and decisions. If banks are not accountable, they may take advantage of their clients, engage in illegal or unethical activities, and cause a detrimental impact on the economy. Accountability is also important in ensuring that banks are transparent in their actions and that they adhere to regulations and laws. Therefore, a strong culture of accountability is essential in any successful banking organization.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 9:24am On Feb 13
Come out of her my people
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 4:15pm On Feb 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNexNVYLsdw?si=M_2UGEAkgsZXqTe1

When sex is the Central theme of a culture the women will dominate. Sex ruled in Babylon just as it does in American society today and Black American women are the main force behind sex, prostitution and perversion. Why because a matrioche's main power is her ability to control the men through sex, who she allows to engage in sex with her and who moves up the social heirarchy. The Black women choose weak minded men over strong men so that she can retain control. This is why she chooses Pookie and Ray Ray over the high valued men. She actually doesn't want the men to ever gain power and pass down wealth to their sons. This is why Black men remain poor in America despite Black America grossing over 1.5 trillion dollars in income every year.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 5:55pm On Feb 13
There is a limited amount of information available on precolonial LGBT practices in Sudan. However, anthropologists have reported accounts of same-sex relationships and gender roles within certain indigenous ethnic groups in Sudan. Here are a few examples:

1. Dinka: The Dinka are a Nilotic ethnic group that live primarily in South Sudan. They are known for their matrilineal society, in which women play a prominent social, economic, and political role. Anthropologist John A. Knight reported on gender ambiguity in Dinka society, stating that some individuals were recognized as "dual-soul" people who occupied both male and female gender roles.

2. Shilluk: The Shilluk are a Nilo-Saharan ethnic group that live primarily in Sudan and South Sudan. They are known for their matrilineal society, in which women hold the majority of power and authority. Anthropologist John A. Knight reported on gender ambiguity in Shilluk society, stating that some individuals were recognized as "dual-soul" people who occupied both male and female gender roles.

Whenever you have a matriochical culture homosexuality will exists as a phenomenon of it.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 10:23pm On Feb 13
In societies with patrilineal inheritance, the father's wealth and other assets are typically passed down to the son. This can give men more wealth and access to more resources, including weapons, which can in turn lead to greater military power.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 10:42pm On Feb 13
The Franks, a Germanic people of the tribe of Benjamin who settled in modern-day France and Western Europe during the late Roman period, did have a patrilineal inheritance system in which the father's wealth and other assets were passed down to the son. The Franks were also known as a warrior society, and fathers did teach their sons the skills of combat and knighthood.

It's also true that the Franks were skilled craftsmen who crafted their own arms, including weapons like swords and shields, and were involved in various military engagements throughout their history, including the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

During the reign of King Louis XIV of France (1643-1715), strict sexual norms and patriarchal gender roles were enforced. Homosexuality was considered illegal and was punished by criminal penalties, such as imprisonment or execution. Women were expected to play specific roles as wives, mothers, and caretakers within the home, and were often subject to strict social and legal constraints that limited their autonomy and opportunities for personal and professional advancement.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 12:57am On Feb 14
When you compare these matriochical and pagan people with my Frankish ancestors there is no way they are related and it's absurd for anyone to claim that they are Hebrews. There is no comparison.

The Loango people are culturally matriarchal, which means that women hold significant social and economic power in their society. In many cases, women lead households, control land and property, and hold political and social leadership positions.

Additionally, many precolonial African societies, including the Loango, practiced LGBT-type activities and relationships. Homosexuality and bisexuality were not criminalized or stigmatized in precolonial Africa, and it was not considered shameful or abnormal for someone to engage in such relationships, regardless of their gender.

The Loango people have a deep-rooted tradition of polytheism, which means that they worship multiple gods and supernatural beings. Many of these gods and deities are female, and some important examples include the goddesses of the sea, rain, and fertility. The Loango people also worship their ancestors and consider them to be powerful spiritual entities that can influence their lives and well-being. In addition to deities, the Loango people also believe in traditional medicine and the power of amulets and charms to ward off illness and other misfortune.

King Leopard of Belgium only had 300 men and the rest were 20,000 black Moors of the darkest skin. The Moors chopped off hands, lined up the Congolese and shot them. It's a shame that some would call out the white King Leopard but cowardly fail to call out those Moors. Corruption in Africa exists because no one dare fights but instead calls out the white man who lives far away in Europe. Israel means fighter for God not fighter for Blackness. The Maccabees even stood up to and fought with the Hellenized Hebrews in a holy war

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 1:32am On Feb 14

* 1 Timothy 2:12: "I do not allow a woman to exercise authority over a man, she must be quiet."
* 1 Corinthians 14:34-35: "Women should be silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subservient, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church."

There are several Old Testament verses that reflect a patriarchal culture. Some examples include:

* Genesis 3:16: "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
* Ephesians 5:22-24: "Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior."
* 1 Timothy 2:11-15: "Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor."

In many religious traditions, including Abrahamic religions such as Christianity and Islam, angels, gods, and other spiritual beings are often depicted as male or represented with masculine language and imagery. This is in part due to the patriarchal culture and gender roles that have dominated many societies throughout history.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 4:13am On Feb 14
One of the key tenets of the Jewish religion is the exclusivity of worship of the one God, known as YHWH or Yahweh, and the prohibition of the worship of other gods or goddesses. This is known as the First Commandment, which states, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." According to the Jewish tradition, the worship of other gods or goddesses is considered a sin and a form of idolatry, which is one of the most serious breaches of Jewish law.

Here's a brief overview of the patron deities of each of the Divine Nine Black Greek letter organizations:

* Alpha Phi Alpha - Zeus (god of the sky and thunder)
* Alpha Kappa Alpha - Athena (goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare)
* Delta Sigma Theta - Athena (goddess of wisdom, strategic warfare, and crafts)
* Omega Psi Phi - Zeus (god of the sky and thunder)
* Phi Beta Sigma - Ares (god of war)
* Sigma Gamma Rho - Hera (goddess of marriage, labor, and childbirth)
* Sigma Gamma Beta - Athena (goddess of wisdom, strategic warfare, and crafts)
* Zeta Phi Beta - Persephone (goddess of the underworld)
* Zeta Phi Delta - Artemis (goddess of the hunt and the moon)

Christ was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt. The religion of the Greeks were the worship of the gods of Egypt then Romans inherited Greek gods that ruled over Judea. The Pharisees and Sadducees were Greco Egyptian worshippers who framed and crucified Jesus the Messiah.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 4:02pm On Feb 14
Hypocrites are worse than disbelievers
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 6:29pm On Feb 14
A narcissist is one who is possessed by familiar spirits that is they established a covenant with a demonic entity during initiation. All across the Black world from Africa to Diaspora all black ethnicities have cults dedicated to Idolatry worship. This includes Prince Hall Freemasonry, Eastern Stars and the Divine Nine Greek fraternities and sororities, as well as of course the vast amounts of traditional cults in Africa and other indigenous societies. No where is any Hebrew covenant exists for even upon investigation many of the Churches, Mosques and Black Hebrew Israelites group are ran secretly by idolatry practicing cults mentioned above. There is no sole worship any where of the one God any where in Black societies. And when I speak of Idolatry it is must be clear that I am referring to not focusing upon carved idols but sexual worship in front of them and blood sacrifices to appease evil spirits. This form of sexual idol worship is prevelavant throughout black societies wherever they may be found upon Earth. The Babylonian New World Order its biggest implementers are Black cults and secret societies.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 12:38am On Feb 15
In matriarchal societies, there is often a greater emphasis on the importance of material goods and status symbols, especially for women. This can include ornaments, jewelry, and other types of objects that are highly valued and sought after within the social hierarchy. These material concerns are often seen as important ways to express one's own personal power and status within the community.

1 billion spent on Air Jordans in a year.

This is why Black Americans are poor as well as many other African cultures where women control wealth and property.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 1:24am On Feb 15
In matriarchal societies, there is often more emphasis placed on arts and creative pursuits, as well as social and emotional development. This is considered to be more in line with the traditional female roles of caregiver, nurturer, and creator. Left-brained activities, such as science, technology, and construction, are often seen as more masculine and are not as highly valued or prioritized in these societies.

African American students historically have scored lower on SAT tests compared to other racial groups in the United States. There are a number of factors that have contributed to this difference, including socioeconomic status, access to quality education, and systemic racism. However, it's important to note that SAT scores are not a perfect measure of intelligence or academic potential, and many experts argue that they are biased and limited in their ability to accurately assess a person's abilities.

Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu's works are way off the mark in getting to the spiritual root of the cause of African Americans lack luster performance in academics. The issue with secular science it that it cuts God's order right out of picture for having anything crucial to add other than superstition. Yet the order of God is that He made Man to have dominion and woman to serve as a help meet. Matriochical cultures go against the very order of God that is the God of Abraham. By placing more importantance social skills and expressive arts matriochical cultures tend produce low rates of technological advancements to able to compete within the realm of conflicting empires.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 5:04am On Feb 15
Whilst it's not all the time true but it appears nearly every ethnic group taken into bondage were matrilineal and worshipped pagan gods. Even the ones that faced colonization were matrilineal and ofttimes pagan as well. Matriochy is certainly against the order of God for Man to have dominion over the Earth.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:42pm On Feb 15
Come out of her my people so that you will not partake in her sins and many plagues.

One of the sins of the matrioche is sexual Idolatry.

One of the plagues of the matrioche is endless oppression for the make like a male hyena suffers in a hyena clan.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:53pm On Feb 15
The production and distribution of counterfeit Christian beliefs, whether on a small or large scale, can severely impact the integrity and authenticity of the Christian faith. These counterfeit beliefs, often adapted to fit modern sensibilities and whims, can cause individuals to lose faith in the true teachings of the religion. The consequences of these counterfeit beliefs, such as the acceptance of pagan practices and the loosening of strict laws on sexual immorality, can weaken the foundation of the faith and undermine the values and principles that it stands for. As a result, these counterfeit Christians are destroying the faith from within, causing people to lose faith and confidence in the religion rather than strengthening it. It is important for individuals and religious leaders to strive for authenticity and accuracy when it comes to the teachings of the faith, in order to prevent the spread of counterfeit beliefs and maintain the integrity of the Christian faith.

The Kikuyu tribe, a Bantu-speaking group of Kenyans, has a long and diverse cultural history. Prior to colonial rule, the Kikuyu people practiced a form of polytheism, or the belief in multiple gods, and worshiped both male and female deities. They also had a complex system of sorcery and witchcraft, which they used to deal with issues such as crop destruction and illness. Additionally, the Kikuyu culture was matrifocal, with women holding significant positions of authority and power.

In recent years, some members of the Kikuyu community have embraced the LGBTQ+ community, including the practice of same-sex marriages. While these practices were not always openly embraced by the larger community in the past, the Kikuyu tribe has become more accepting of these lifestyles in recent years.

There are several traditional names for gay marriage and transgender practices among the Bantu tribes in Africa:

1. Ngalakhale - This is a term used by the Chewa people of Malawi and means "those who were born backwards or upside down." This refers to individuals who were assigned male at birth but have a female identity and often take on female gender roles.
2. Sheena - This term is used by the Chagga people of Tanzania to describe individuals who are assigned male at birth but take on female gender roles and often have relationships with other men.
3. Chifondo - This word is used by the Swahili people of Kenya and translates to "transvestite" or "crossdresser." It refers to individuals who dress and act as the opposite sex, but do not necessarily identify as transgender.
4. Mkono Mwangi - This term is used by the Swahili people and specifically refers to same-sex marriage or an intimate partner relationship between two males.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 5:34pm On Feb 15
It's important to know the history of various nations so we can know who is responsible for what. That is the only proper way to negotiate a peaceful resolution to conflicts. I do understand that white Christians imposed upon East Africans their Christian faith and sometimes by gun point did they convert various ethnicities. I am not those men and my Frankish ancestors never visited upon Africa and our defense of Jerusalem was a counter measure to assault upon our faith. We must take into account that the Red Sea Crossing did occur and Israel never stepped foot back into Egypt. Those who are saying that they are Hebrews are flat out lying whether they are aware of these facts or not. Real Hebrews are brown skinned, we are patrilineal and Monotheism is our faith. When we say Jesus is God we are recognizing the mythological and supernatural Jesus not Yeshua Ben Yossef who was a mortal man. Jesus is akin to Islam meaning their is only one Deity worthy of worship. We do not recognize other gods or goddesses among the Franks.

Obama is a Kenya in flesh, heart and spirit. He was born in Kenya and the Dreams of his father was the returned glory of their traditional culture and religion. Dinkas practiced Gay Marriage, worshipped multiple gods and goddesses and they had women leaders. Do not mix your beliefs with Christianity and attack us through witchcraft for we aren't the ones whom forced any beliefs upon you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Paul Okoye Girlfriend Ivy Ifeoma With Big Pregnancy Belly / Top Up Your Lifesttyle / Bet International Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.