Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies (33038 Views)

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Goodnewsforlife: 12:11pm On Feb 13
Daniella2252:

The most stupid and senseless comments I have ever seen on this forum
Are you daft ?
Is there not killings in the west and north too ?
Are you out of your mind ?
dumbo

Where are d cows?

At least d fulanis u love to hate are gone
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by virginchaser(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13
Crime rate in Anambra state is more than enough for a sincere government to declare state of emergency in that state.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Patojargz: 12:16pm On Feb 13
I have said this before and will keep saying it... Our own finish 4 ds country!!!
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by drehdinho(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13
post=128433151:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/father-of-slain-anambra-lawyer-falls-and-dies-2.html

RIP to the dead.

Baba Tinubu, you’re pushing the people now. Everyone is complaining of insecurity, extreme hunger, and inflation, you’re busy spending public fund on irrelevant projects and making empty promises.

The people are not being offered any iota of benefit from your administration. Common man keeps dying day in day out.

The best one of your boys could say is they would regulate social media to gag the mouths of the dying citizens.

If the country is too difficult to rule for you Baba, resign and allow someone else to try.

A popular Yoruba axiom says : Orisa ti o ba le gbemi; fi mi le bi o se bami. Meaning : it’s best you leave it the way you met it than making it worse.

Baba, people would never continue to keep silent forever as this is going to the root of their existence as human.

Your administration has completely stripped off “protection of life” and their life through unprecedented starvation on the one side and bouts of kidnapping on the other side.

To make things worse, there’s no employment or job opportunities for these people.

How do you want my people to survive in this situation?

Resign if you’re not capable of ruling the nation. Stop subjecting the people to avoidable hardship in the name of answering Mr. President.

And to those guys that hawk bigot posts all around on every posts here on Nairaland, stating if anyone should be sited protesting the soldiers should gun them down at sight.

I hope your brain would reset very soon because you seem really really idiotic whenever I read your useless comments here.

The fight against bad government is not supposed to have any tribal undertones.

These politicians are all the same. Our failure to understand there are two major classes in Nigeria- the highest class and the poorest class , would prolong our suffering in this country.

Our common enemy is whoever that rules and fails to deliver on his promises.

We all keep a lot of friends from the eastern part of the country as Yorubas same from the northern side. So why allow tribal sentiments to veil our mental faculties?

The election is far gone and whether it’s Obi or whoever that rules , it won’t add any special significant advantage to you or me because they are from our tribe.

Understand this and stop channeling your energy on unprofitable fight.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by soundmind4ree: 12:21pm On Feb 13
Oh Lord, have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Catapault: 12:23pm On Feb 13
Omoluabi16:
Those kidnappers though. Hard to imagine they were born of women. Once innocent,helpless like every child. People will talk about the broken system, but this is just pure evil. Hope they meet their waterloo in the most painful way.

They are evil-hearted, demonic individuals.

Sometimes I just wish for the return of military rule.

I’m done with this shit.

A good, no nonsense military ruler that will step in, and set up military tribunals on his first day of office, to try kidnappers and bandits, and send them straight to firing squad.

Within ONE MONTH, all this criminality will end in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Okoroawusa: 12:24pm On Feb 13
He was abducted by ESN not kidnappers. Please report very well.
It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by chipet67(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13
metaluterus:
I think the father didn't die because of the news of demise of his Son by the kidnappers, but He died because he so much believed in Nigeria, but unfortunately Nigeria failed him sad

RIP to those who loss their lives because of bad leadership
A very stupid thinking
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Golan007: 12:38pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:
The day Nigeria ll break up, it ll be like film trick. The crime rate is too enormous!

The killers are his brothers.

How would breakup save this from happening?
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Nornate: 12:39pm On Feb 13
Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Lexicon123: 12:40pm On Feb 13
datola:
And these kidnappers are some human beings with family.

How will these children of devil be feeling now. Happy
Seriously, how they sleep at night is beyond imagination! How can ‘humans’ be this cruel to fellow humans?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Adakintroy: 1:09pm On Feb 13
metaluterus:
I think the father didn't die because of the news of demise of his Son by the kidnappers, but He died because he so much believed in Nigeria, but unfortunately Nigeria failed him sad

Abeg shut up jor..una too de over think things

He no die because of him son but because of Nigeria. Na so him send Nigeria reach?
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by YaksonFCA(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13
this is sad may their soul rest in peace
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Omenlon: 1:25pm On Feb 13
This is what you get in a society that worship money. 100 Tinubus can't stop kidnapping business again because it has come to stay.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Morphinne: 1:45pm On Feb 13
NGArmyTerrorist:
The Zoo should make a law of cutting of the head of kidnappers when caught in the act! Death to kidnappers and their sponsors.
Seconded! But hope you and other mumus like you won’t frustrate the zoo government’s effort when they try to enforce the law each time things like this happen in the pigsty parts of the zoo (east)?
I thought kidnapping and killings happen everywhere except the sadeast.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by omoadeleye(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13
metaluterus:

Oloriburuku werey.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Folzye(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13
I am baffled with the level of wickedness happening in Nigeria, human life has no value, the government is evil. NIGERIA why?
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by sageb: 2:12pm On Feb 13
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13
metaluterus:

What senselessness ?
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by delishpot: 2:32pm On Feb 13
If you ask the killers, they will say it was hunger that made them do it. Nigerians run to crime under any pressure.
They feel oppressed by friends? # Crime
They are hungry? #Crime
They are greedy?#Crime
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Otunbakay(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13
The quicker we all realize that Nigeria is a failed state, the better for all of us. We no longer have a country. Nobody is safe anymore, no matter your social status.

Just anybody can fall victim to any of the vices of insecurity.

Any new day you are fortunate to live now in Nigeria is by GRACE! How did we really get this low?
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by gbowoade85142: 4:18pm On Feb 13
The Zoo should make a law of cutting of the head of kidnappers when caught in the act! Death to kidnappers and their sponsors.The Zoo should make a law of cutting of the head of kidnappers when caught in the act! Death to kidnappers and their sponsors....
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Keegan: 4:36pm On Feb 13
Jeans601:

Abi.........is not the kidnapper fault.

Nah tinubu kill am abi??

During the Endsars saga, many hardened criminals were let loose from various correctional centres across the country. We ain't seen anything yet. We don't learn from our mistakes.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Litmus: 4:51pm On Feb 13
metaluterus:

See logic, and some people wonder why great technical innovations and inventions aren't commonly attributed to Africans undecided

He died because he believed in Nigeria.....

A six year old's words in thire first forages into thoughtful exposition couldn't be more adorably laughable...
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by babsthegreat: 5:12pm On Feb 13
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:26pm On Feb 13
Morphinne:

Seconded! But hope you and other mumus like you won’t frustrate the zoo government’s effort when they try to enforce the law each time things like this happen in the pigsty parts of the zoo (east)?
I thought kidnapping and killings happen everywhere except the sadeast.

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by autodoctor: 5:31pm On Feb 13
Uh dear Papa. Rest in peace too.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by israelmao(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13
I don't think any kidnapper deserves to be spared,jail term is not even appropriate they all deserve death sentience with commutation of sentence(s).
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Chasito(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13
Apc has destroyed so many lives since they took over from power, most especially this current government, May God help us.

What a sad news, my prayers are with the family . 😢
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Chasito(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13
Catapault:

They are evil-hearted, demonic individuals.

Sometimes I just wish for the return of military rule.

I’m done with this shit.

A good, no nonsense military ruler that will step in, and set up military tribunals on his first day of office, to try kidnappers and bandits, and send them straight to firing squad.

Within ONE MONTH, all this criminality will end in Nigeria.
aswear na wetin Nigeria need now, atleast let them take over and rule us for 4 years, every body mind go dey, all these rubbish go just end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Robbers Attack CBN Bullion Vans, Kill Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.