Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40358 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 7:53pm On Feb 14
Jamesbridget:
Why is no one talking about Germany, student route
Tuition is almost free, although you have to attend one year language class

Except for those on full scholarship.....No one is going to Germany because of block account requirements..... Same for Belgium, whose tuition is very cheap too.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by googlelove: 7:54pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Because proof of funds is not money u pay to anyone or school ...it's just money u show to the embassy for them to give u visa......u just borrow it put into ur account show at embassy and return it ....
Thanks bro
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Spidermon: 7:57pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

I'm serious, how much is 8m that I want to forcefully take.

With this statement, me sef dey doubt you now

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Marpol: 8:04pm On Feb 14
Naira has lost value, 8 million is $5k and some change. Are you going as a tourist or what? This is not enough POF!

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by DaTruths: 8:18pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Luxembourg.....
Finland....

Please Which country would you suggest for me via masters degree route.

I have the budget for any country in Europe.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 8:19pm On Feb 14
DaTruths:

Please Which country would you suggest for me via masters degree route.

I have the budget for any country in Europe.

U have the budget?? Are u sure??
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by DaTruths: 8:21pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

U have the budget?? Are u sure??

I have a sponsor
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 8:23pm On Feb 14
DaTruths:

I have a sponsor

Cool ....Belgium u will need block account or sponsor that's a family.... Same for germany

Finland...

Luxembourg...

Portugal

Austria....

But I recommend Finland...though the cold na die ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by DaTruths: 8:26pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Cool ....Belgium u will need block account or sponsor that's a family.... Same for germany

Finland...

Luxembourg...

Portugal

Austria....

But I recommend Finland...though the cold na die ooooooo

In terms of opportunities? I was even thinking Germany, but i don't know much about them.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 8:28pm On Feb 14
DaTruths:

In terms of opportunities? I was even thinking Germany, but i don't know much about them.

Tuition is free in Germany...though the schools can be difficult to enter sometimes

...and they always ask for block account. ..which means u will send all ur proof of funds directly to the school and the school will be paying u back ur own money in bits every month till u finish your programme

Germany is the best actually...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Lumarstone: 8:52pm On Feb 14
Gaza Strip bro

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by koolaid87: 9:06pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Why this abroad thing no dy freak me ? Hmm

You get 8m
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Badadvisor: 9:07pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Start mini importation.

Do you know how many millions you'll make in next 6 months?

Take example:
These 3D wall clocks they are advatising on fb, In China is sold N2,200 but here is N25,000 etc.
Guy shut up Abeg. If it's that easy everyone will be a millionaire already.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by theamazonguru(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

grin grin grin grin ......The guy split 8M into 4M, 10M and 3M....I know understand the maths wey e use at all

I guess this was what he wanted to type:
4M, 1M and 3M
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Obi3icebaba(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Your mumu no get part 2.
You keep dollar on the street over there for picking.
Is obvious you've not crossed the shores of Nigeria.

I have crossed more than you can ever imagine in your life... Still does not change thw fact that you are an olodo
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by mediafada(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14
zionstaar75:
this is one of the reasons Nigeria will not improve, u have 8 million naira and the only thing in your mind is travelling. You are a lazy and unserious person and you deserve whatever you get

How much do you have, good citizen?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by theamazonguru(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14
holaruc:
Why do people prefer to travel than startup smth here in Nigeria? With 8m you can start a cool business and establish yourself here, you will only want to travel abroad for a vacation if you know what you're doing, people think abroad of now is like '90s..

I used to think like this some years ago. But now I know better.
With the present day reality in Nigeria.
Where human life no longer mean anything to some devious humans, with kidnapping and insecurity fast rising.
Imagine some people travelling in a GUO bus from Lagos to the South South being kidnapped and the driver shot dead just like that. This didn't happen in the far north ooh.

My dear, if I see any slight opportunity, I don go oh.
Don't wait till dey kidnap someone close to you and you have to use that 8m pay for ransome with ABEG SIR.

This and many other personal reasons are the reasons people are doing Japa now.

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by 004gist: 9:33pm On Feb 14
VIKTO83:
Flight to UK is around 1.7m. That's 2-by d way.
Some schools initial school fees is around 1600GBP.
See, don't let anyone discourage u.
U can get to UK with 5M.
grin
Which school ask for 1600 pounds for school first deposit?
Be realistic bro. Any school that offers you that will actually ask you to pay more higher in school fees.

The cheapest schools in UK are delby, hull, St John's at York and you will need nothing less than 3000 pounds for first deposit.
St John's at york that's the cheapest with MBA going for 10k for international student requires 5500 pounds as school first deposit . Bpp that is 12k requires 6k
Any school that ask you for 2k now, their school fees will be going to 25k or above and that's a trick to get you to pay a deposit once u arrived UK they will demand 50% before registration.

Let's be wise.

Secondly, if you don't have 80% of your tuition fee please don't gamble with your money. There is no dependant allowed again and schools are in distress and asking for payment to be made on time.
Coming to UK now, you need 40 to 45m. Even those that came January via POF loan.. Spent at least 20m.
More also have at least 5 months rent settled down before coming... The job market for lower jobs that requires no skills is tough now

The era of 5m to UK is far gone. That was the time of form A. When exchange rate was 565
Please mind the advise you give to people when it comes with money.

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Goodlady(f): 9:46pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

That one na if man na God.
Way ray, come to think of it, what if the person you are directing this to is your supposed future husband?

You don see say you don buy market for yourself.
You can't be my future husband. You wan die?

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Esiman(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14
How fluent does one need to be in Finnish to access this?
respect076:

Try Finland you just have learn Finnish so as to be able to have access to their free education

But
Estonia is the best to stay between the two, because cost of leaving is cool.

Some of my friends that stays in Finland do travel by Boat just 2hour for shopping and go back to Finland because are extremely cheap

Almost everything is subsidies.

Best of luck
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:01pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

You can't be my future husband. You wan die?

Shey good women don finish for this life ni?

Wey go make me reason person wey be like say her head hit ground when she dey small.

Full package like me(using Nigeria society standard)?

Gerraout jare!

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Goodlady(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Shey good women don finish for this life ni?

Wey go make me reason person wey be like say her head hit ground when she dey small.

Full package like me(using Nigeria society standard)?

Gerraout jare!
You had head injury as a kid naa!
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by 004gist: 10:14pm On Feb 14
dimeji1:

Just apply for student visa in peace. With the cash u have, that is equivalent of 4000pounds. U should be able to pay school deposit of like 1500 to 2000 pounds and use part of it for POF in Naija. When you land here u start praying to get good job to pay the school. Iree oo

Which schools collect 1500 deposit or even 2000?
Can 20hrs be enough for house rent and paying remaining fee?
Is it guaranteed that he can get a job one month he land in UK?
What about house rent.. How will he pay for such?
What about transportation within the city how will he pay for it?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by anonymuz(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Estonia
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by jedisco(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Bros am telling you the fact. Because you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

A furniture set in Chinese market is N1.2m but here in Nigeria, Furniture house, Vento, Alibert mention them sold it N5-7m grand.

Am an architect, I know things that moves, building & interior deco things, cosmetics and children wears na hot market.

That's the issue with folks who lack a hands-on experience. You see the headline price, press calculator and start dreaming of bags of money.

Jokes apart, if you really know how to make 600% in 6 months, why are you not richer than Dangote?

Take the example you gave. Have you factored in costs of shipping, clearance and and associated risks, cost of renting a showroom good enough to showcase furniture of that price, staff costs, taxes and levies, inflation and turnover? Even if at the end, you make such turnover, what stops someone from buying same furniture and selling it for 4m to put you out of business?

Less than 10% of Nigerians have 500k in their account. How many Nigerians can afford furniture of 8m to give a good turnover? As an architect, can you afford it? Why then do you think its a 'hot market'?

5 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by cobby14(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14
Any hope for bachelor degree?
advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Luxembourg because of cheap tuition
Apply for masters if u have bachelor's...
Tuition for STEM courses is very cheap...400€ per session....
Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
Proof of funds by bank account 6720€
30hrs per week work ...
Permanent residence is 4 years...counting ur two years masters inclusive..
But the cold na die oooooo
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:04am On Feb 15
Goodlady:

You had head injury as a kid naa!

Keep kwayet jare.

You no get talk.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:06am On Feb 15
victorazy:

Bros am telling you the fact. Because you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

A furniture set in Chinese market is N1.2m but here in Nigeria, Furniture house, Vento, Alibert mention them sold it N5-7m grand.

Am an architect, I know things that moves, building & interior deco things, cosmetics and children wears na hot market.

It very obvious you have never handled or managed a business from the way you have been capping throughout this thread.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by victorazy(m): 12:18am On Feb 15
jedisco:

That's the issue with folks who lack a handson experience. You see the headline price, press calculator and start dreaming of bags of money.

Jokes apart, if you really know how to make 600% in 6 months, why are you not richer than Dangote?

Take the example you gave. Have you factored in costs of shipping, clearance and and associated risks, cost of renting a showroom good enough to showcase furniture of that price, staff costs, taxes and levies, inflation and turnover? Even if at the end, you make such turnover, what stops someone from buying same furniture and selling it for 4m to put you out of business?

Less than 10% of Nigerians have 500k in their account. How many Nigerians can afford furniture of 8m to give a good turnover? As an architect, can you afford it? Why then do you think its a 'hot market'?

I don't have time with ppl like you.

Stay there!
Why am my even leaking secretes for you ppl.

Am telling you what is going on ur there telling me considering cost of shipping, no, I don't know of that. Na with your head u go use carry the load come grin
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by victorazy(m): 12:18am On Feb 15
Obi3icebaba:

I have crossed more than you can ever imagine in your life... Still does not change thw fact that you are an olodo

Like ur papa
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by victorazy(m): 12:19am On Feb 15
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

It very obvious you have never handled or managed a business from the way you have been capping throughout this thread.

What do you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / 15 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.