Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria (1218 Views)

USA Used In MINT Condition Torch 3 (9860) Fully Unlocked For Sale. . SOLD!!! / Practical Experience On Ccna, Ccnp, Mcitp (directory And Exchange 2010),cissp, C / Be Our Partnership: Buy,sell And Exchange With Honest N Reliable Exchanger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2011
i have checked jobs online and even tried getting information about companies but i hardly hear of people talking about Microsoft servers and exchange. I work in Uk and its very popular here and makes life easier to be an administrator but sometime down the line,i would love to work in Nigeria but i never heard of them while i was in Nigeria.Maybe it due to the fact i did not get an IT job back in Nigeria but if you work in organizations in Nigeria,Can you just say if you use Microsoft server or what servers do u run?
Re: Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria by yomickey(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2011
Loads of companies use Microaoft Exchange Server in Nigeria.

I worked with projects involving Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, System Center Configuration Manager etc and they are quite big.

Banks, communications companies etc all use them.

What I have observed though is that it is most times a guy-know-guy way of getting jobs. If you have worked with someone in a company who has moved on to another, he most likely will be the one to reference you for a new post there without much advertisement. I have seen it happen very well.

Anything else you need to know, feel free.

Cheers,
Re: Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
really. well that's nice to know. i left Nigerian when CCNA was making waves but i never used it as i did not get a job in Nigeria. but for comapnies that are not using server and exchange. How do they run their network. Thats is what i am interested in now because i plan to come to Nigeria but i need to know which type of infrastructure most companies use. I dont want to come home and people tell me my Microsoft experience is useless.

There are people that are call technical support and IT support in Nigeria. if they dont use Microsoft servers, what products do they support?
Re: Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria by leuelliot(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
them plenty im sending this message from ****
Re: Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
wow. Thats interesting. How come job adverts for them are not many?
Re: Are Microsoft Sever And Exchange Server Used In Nigeria by afrobaby(f): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
yomickey:
Loads of companies use Microaoft Exchange Server in Nigeria.

I worked with projects involving Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, System Center Configuration Manager etc and they are quite big.

Banks, communications companies etc all use them.

What I have observed though is that it is most times a guy-know-guy way of getting jobs. If you have worked with someone in a company who has moved on to another, he most likely will be the one to reference you for a new post there without much advertisement. I have seen it happen very well.

Anything else you need to know, feel free.

Cheers,

Hi Yomickey, I peeped through your profile and can see you hardly post again but you still come to nairaland. Kindly let me know if you are still in the country. Really need some inputs from you.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dstv Live On Your Pc Free! / Starcomms IZAP USB Modem. Very Cheap [abuja Residents] / Canon Selphy KP-108IN Mutlicolor Ink Cartridges & Paper Set Combo For Printing P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.