Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US (66346 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures) / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by bestman09(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14
grin
Every blogger must chop from this misfortune. Next will be picture of wigwe with his complete set of teeth after death

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by bull67: 4:03pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

I don't think the bodies would be recognizable

It is well πŸ˜‘

I still have a feeling that some people wanted this man dead πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
you are very intelligent. Thats correct.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by NFBI: 4:04pm On Feb 14
CandidAdmin:
May his soul rest in peace.
I wonder if the death was painful or just instant.
it was instant
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by 2023Blessed: 4:04pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well πŸ˜‘

Did you see the warning that was given by one "Anonymous Collections" on Facebook in October 2023?

They actually mentioned someone wanted him and his family dead

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by pacespot(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14
If you listen to what this guy did FX earnings through emefiele and Tony olumelu, no Nigerian will pray for his soul. These people are part of the rots in the system that caused the Naira crash against Dollar today.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Iykenuwa(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14
BrodaBenad:

Bro I know say you dey crase normally

But you're making senseπŸ€”

I didn’t know they allow psychiatric patients access to mobile devices.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by CoronaVirusPro: 4:05pm On Feb 14
VeryWickedMan:
Not even a body part for burial.
This is staged.

Wigwe is chilling in Antarctica spraying billions of dollars on sexy penguins.

Try burning a cow with just 40 gallons of aviation fuel and comeback here to tell us what is left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by israelmao(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14
I doubt if the remains of the victims of this crash will be benefiting to unveil for lying-in-state.Come unto Jesus all ye that labour and heavy-laden and he will give you rest.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by bull67: 4:07pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:
Considering the location and time of the crash, it's highly likely the Wigwes had planned to attend the Superbowl holding in Las Vegas.

Many people don't understand the difficulty in flying a helicopter compared to an airplane.

Once a plane generates enough lift, it takes off. All the pilot needs is to get the aircraft to cruising altitude and after that he can sip a coffee or go use the toilet. The plane will fly itself until its time to land.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing.

In simple terms, they need to control the helicopter up and down, and left and right while the helicopter is moving forward.

Don't forget you're simultaneously controlling the X axis and Y axis which tilts the nose and tail up or down like a seesaw.

And this doesn't include landing the helicopter which is another challenge by itself.

There are so many variables that can stall the helicopter causing it crash.

A perfectly good helicopter can crash because it's traveling over a pocket of thin air and can't generate enough lift. If there's engine or rotor trouble, just start praying to God.

In sum, if you have alternative means of transportation use it. Only travel by chopper if it's absolutely necessary you do so.
but those military helicopters are stronger than the normal little ones. They don't normally have accidents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Sirianese: 4:08pm On Feb 14
VeryWickedMan:
This is staged.

Bodies are in the morgue. US don't go for the display of vicrims' cadavers on news media unlike some countries that air such grisly pics in order to generate high viewership

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Slurity(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14
VeryWickedMan:
This is staged.

You madness has won a presidential election. Your head dey shake, no be small. grin grin
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by airsaylongcome: 4:09pm On Feb 14
eepeepook:
So, how do we know there were humans in the helicopter? Teeth don’t burn. Where are their teeth?

Where did you read/hear that teeth don't burn?
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 4:10pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:
Considering the location and time of the crash, it's highly likely the Wigwes had planned to attend the Superbowl holding in Las Vegas.

Many people don't understand the difficulty in flying a helicopter compared to an airplane.

Once a plane generates enough lift, it takes off. All the pilot needs is to get the aircraft to cruising altitude and after that he can sip a coffee or go use the toilet. The plane will fly itself until its time to land.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing.

In simple terms, they need to control the helicopter up and down, and left and right while the helicopter is moving forward.

Don't forget you're simultaneously controlling the X axis and Y axis which tilts the nose and tail up or down like a seesaw.

And this doesn't include landing the helicopter which is another challenge by itself.

There are so many variables that can stall the helicopter causing it crash.

A perfectly good helicopter can crash because it's traveling over a pocket of thin air and can't generate enough lift. If there's engine or rotor trouble, just start praying to God.

In sum, if you have alternative means of transportation use it. Only travel by chopper if it's absolutely necessary you do so.

Largely ignorant comment. Helicopters also have auto pilots. The problem that I see here is that for a man of his status, he boarded a very cheap helicopter. Even the helicopters that caverton use are better and more sophisticated than this.

The difference between a plane and a helicopter is a plane can remain in the air if an engine or all engine fail but a helicopter will fall. Therefore what is a man of means doing in a single engine relatively low caliber helicopter at night? And you will also know this is a poorly equipped helicopter because it doesn’t even have a CVR or FDR. Very unlikely to be equipped with the latest flight technologies. Like I said modern helicopters are equipped with advanced weather radar including wind shear , ground terrain radar and auto pilot.

RIP to the dead but to start with, A man of means has no business being inside a single engine helicopter especially with his family in this day and age. It’s like entering a single engine Cessna. Why would someone who is used to travelling in bombardier challenger and global jets enter a Cessna with his family talk less a low grade helicopter?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Jflex07(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14
Life! A wealthy man is gone. Rip
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Nostring: 4:13pm On Feb 14
fuckingAyaya:
if the metal parts of the helicopter could burn beyond repairs, you expect to see some body parts? Omo! If you auction ur brain them fit no buy am o
is that you savage? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by omooba969(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14
Astra101:
Is this the whole remains from the crash or they selectively show only the section that contains no body parts?

The West are not barbaric as to put graphic pictures or images online like we do in Africa, dignity for the dead and respect for the family of the deceased guides the western media.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Kevineleven(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14
Anatakuebira:
From dust we came and from dust, we shall return to. Who's gonna live in those mansions? It doesn't matter to him anymore.
This one na ashes to ashes, the man was completely consumed by fire, as if God took his matter personal.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by omooba969(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14
pacespot:
If you listen to what this guy did FX earnings through emefiele and Tony olumelu, no Nigerian will pray for his soul. These people are part of the rots in the system that caused the Naira crash against Dollar today.

The Awakening. grin
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by zebszebs: 4:17pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well πŸ˜‘

Just STFU okay?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by omooba969(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14
Kevineleven:

This one na ashes to ashes, the man was completely consumed by fire, as if God took his matter personal.

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Dougad: 4:17pm On Feb 14
I'm sure the state of their remains would be very disturbing. I didn't even know how bad the remains of air crash victims could be like until I read the autopsy report of Kobe Bryant, his daughter and the other victims in the helicopter. Even to cross road Kon dey fear me after I read that thing.

You no go pray make even your enemies end up like that. Only positive is that they never felt a thing.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Dennisochampa: 4:18pm On Feb 14
Nobody could survive that....

I'm having chills even trying to imagine what the family's last moments looked like....

It's not something to wish even your enemies..

Again may their souls find rest... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by ppogba: 4:19pm On Feb 14
airsaylongcome:

Where did you read/hear that teeth don't burn?

Thank you for helping me ask that question.

This Nairaland ehn!

Nothing wey you no go read for here.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by pargelenis(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14
RIP
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by verifiablefacts: 4:19pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well πŸ˜‘

Everyone is wanted dead by someone somewhere and somehow.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Rocktation(f): 4:19pm On Feb 14
Nobody's talking about the pilot and his own family that he left behind.

May God's perpetual light continue to shine upon the deceased.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by ValCon888: 4:20pm On Feb 14
casualobserver:

Largely ignorant comment. Helicopters also have auto pilots. The problem that I see here is that for a man of his status, he boarded a very cheap helicopter. Even the helicopters that caverton use are better and more sophisticated than this.

The difference between a plane and a helicopter is a plane can remain in the air if an engine or all engine fail but a helicopter will fall. Therefore what is a man of means doing in a single engine relatively low caliber helicopter at night? And you will also know this is a poorly equipped helicopter because it doesn’t even have a CVR or FDR. Very unlikely to be equipped with the latest flight technologies. Like I said modern helicopters are equipped with advanced weather radar including wind shear , ground terrain radar and auto pilot.

To start with, A man of means has no business being inside a single engine helicopter with his family in this day and age.

You're flying a chopper in inclement weather on autopilot? You're the fool here.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by callmetoniaa: 4:20pm On Feb 14
When they tel u life is vanity, believe them..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by fuckJones(f): 4:21pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well πŸ˜‘

go and sit down, African man
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by joefelin2345: 4:22pm On Feb 14
2023Blessed:
Did you see the warning that was given by one "Anonymous Collections" on Facebook in October 2023?

They actually mentioned someone wanted him and his family dead
Do you still have the link pls? I want to check something there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traveling With Nigeria Food Stuffs / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.