Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum (37233 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics / Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:32am On Feb 15
Mtcheeeeeeeeewww use|ess woeMan..
You allow your daughter date a riifraff with zero values simply because he has money...
Una go learn late ,...
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:42am On Feb 15
Logins2125:
Make this woman swear say him never chop that boy money b4....

The use|ess Hag no fit swear nah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by HRMK: 4:09am On Feb 15
IF THE TWO OWN PERSONAL CARS AND THEY ARE BOTH STUDENTS,THEN THE MOTHER SHOULD TELL US WHAT JOB BRING THE MONEY!IF HER PRIVATE PART IS MISSING,THEN IT IS MORE THAN BEING ACCIDENTAL!THE MAN HAS TO BE INTERROGATED,ESPECIALLY ON THE MISSING PRIVATE PART!THE MOTHER HAS A SHARE IN THE BLAME TOO!!
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Subonbon(m): 5:30am On Feb 15
press9jatv:
yes soo. Larger percent of our ladies won’t learn
wetin the mama advice am when she dey follow killa Boi.... Because of money she no go ever complain now she Don die NA prayer be next..... Pity some people sha undecided
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:31am On Feb 15
press9jatv:
seriously this is the best advice ever I will read on nairaland. What pains me most is that the lady was very young. She died at 21. Chaiiii
And she has a Benz at 21. When justice is denied, people get frustrated. Injustice will make people cry to the invisible to fight for them.

They should allow the dead rest in peace.
If killerboy want to make heaven he should submit himself for justice.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by dapsoneh: 6:58am On Feb 15
Greenvaiper:

I was about to say the same thing.
How does a 21yr old girl in a poor country from a lower middle class background afford a Benz? Uwa nmebi
dont mind the mother, she will not ask her cos the duaghter has been pampering her from the proceeds of ill gotten wealth. The way the girl dressed even says a lot. The boy must have bought the benz for her and yet the mother never hought it wose t questin the source of income of the young man cos he told them he deals with crypto, not knowing that he would one day use the girl to renewing his ritual
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by superjaks(m): 7:00am On Feb 15
The mother should just shut the fu*k up jare

Didn't she also enjoy the dividend of the ill gotten wealth?

Stupid mother!
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by zebszebs: 7:08am On Feb 15
PuntGenius:
I thought the guys was arrested at Sierra leone. Did they release him or what. I was surprised because the guy still tweeted even after he had been arrested

Do you think the police force in Sierra Leone is any better than their step-brothers in Nigeria?

He has probably bribed them and was set free.

The late woman's brother made a huge mistake by not taking the law into his own hands by assassinating killaboi after he successfully traced him from Nigeria to Sierra Leone.

A rookie mistake
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by zebszebs: 7:19am On Feb 15
oyeb15:
Not every dead looks back. Only those that fortified themselves while on earth looks back. Those fortification are spirit that cannot die. They leaves d body and roam about, visit love ones in dreams, hurt their enemies and when their original body(d dead body) reached d destined year he supposed to spend on earth....

The spirit get terminated and vanish forever.

Oh can you just STFU?

Is your brain a decorative ornament, never to be used?
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Ifyok50(m): 8:06am On Feb 15
toujurs:
They should have strangled you, since long throat won't let you work legitimately to earn like a responsible human being.

All these one this woman is saying is nonsense, if her daughter lived a responsible life, why did she date a drug pusher. She should continue decieving herself if she thinks anything would happen to that boy.

This is why i advise women, look for a job to do, date a responsible man, don't let these stolen money decieve you. It's easy to lavish stolen wealth.

Men are not scum, it's the foolish women, who are after money, that get beaten. Then come online to make noise. As the economy bites harder. I know you women don't listen, and will still date these yahoo boys. It's justified the lady is killed im the process.

That woman is irresponsible, let's be sincere. The truth is always bitter.

I totally agree with you. Those are words on marble. However, it is well.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Akinpresident: 8:08am On Feb 15
Moral lesson: Train your girl child to be a champion and not a cheap fad.
If the girl had good home upbringing, nothing would have made her to hang out with someone of questionable character, talk more of dating him.
And the mother......this one is what I don't know. Someone abuses your daughter and she called you to tell you, the only thing you can think of is how to make peace between her and the abuser. Like what's the meaning of that nonsense?

Train your daughters so that nothing they don't have bothers them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 8:19am On Feb 15
TOPCRUISE:
And she has a Benz at 21. When justice is denied, people get frustrated. Injustice will make people cry to the invisible to fight for them.
They should allow the dead rest in peace.
so how will the culprit be dealt with seriously. This lady should not die in vain.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 8:19am On Feb 15
Subonbon:
wetin the mama advice am when she dey follow killa Boi.... Because of money she no go ever complain now she Don die NA prayer be next..... Pity some people sha undecided
Hmm , you are very right in some areas.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 8:21am On Feb 15
BluntCrazeMan:
Wait...

If the murderer is the boyfriend, then the murderer had been exposed already.

Or, is there something else that prayer is supposed to mean??
I don’t know why police hasn’t take this case up. DSS, police, Icpc , nscdc should do the needful about this case.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Emmy000seun(m): 8:21am On Feb 15
But in your other trend you said woman should avoid broke men..and now you said they should avoid men with questionable wealth..🤣😆🤣..how will you know a man's wealth is questionable when you are already obsessed with money...even when you realize the source of his money, but the love of it will blindfold you... My cent, be stable in life and stand oñ yourself as all human being(man and woman )are equally created in love and quality....once you be yourself, the right person that will love you for whom you are will find you..and most importantly, PRAY TO GOD..
EreluRoz:
Avoid men with questionable source of income and also those that takes drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, they are prone to strangling you when they are angry.

I can't count the number of men I've ran away from because of traces of anger issues I saw in them.

All men that smokes, drink and take drugs are potential murderers, check men killing their wives or girlfriends, they must be victim of the things I mentioned above.

Sad, RIP to her.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Anny69: 8:34am On Feb 15
Judolisco:
nobody dey blame victim.... Jst be careful of who u date... Dats all...
🤦🏾‍♀️smh.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by ipobarecriminals: 8:57am On Feb 15
sad if the mother is a useless one that collected this and that from her daughter without asking gor the source of the gifts 🎁 🙄 😒,money the livelihood of the boyfriend, sad nah waste of time cursing 🤬 🙄.

Even without the CURSE,that BASTARD is DEAD already
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by blueAgent(m): 10:02am On Feb 15
oyeb15:
Not every dead looks back. Only those that fortified themselves while on earth looks back. Those fortification are spirit that cannot die. They leaves d body and roam about, visit love ones in dreams, hurt their enemies and when their original body(d dead body) reached d destined year he supposed to spend on earth....

The spirit get terminated and vanish forever.
NA LIE.
All those things na pagan fairytale

Job 7:9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. 7:10 He shall return no more to his house, neither shall his place know him any more.

Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he? 14:11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. 14:15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands. 14:21 His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by blueAgent(m): 10:05am On Feb 15
Tonididdyx:
God protect my daughter!

.... You can't guide dem forever but I don't know why this case is unsolved. Just maybe the guys innocent.

Amen.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Dshocker(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15
Karma wey don die
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by omooba969(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:
Avoid men with questionable source of income and also those that takes drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, they are prone to strangling you when they are angry.

I can't count the number of men I've fvcked and ran away from because of traces of anger issues I saw in them.

All men that smokes, drink and take drugs are potential murderers, check men killing their wives or girlfriends, they must be victim of the things I mentioned above.

Sad, RIP to her.

😱 🙌
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by dkidd: 3:23pm On Feb 17
EreluRoz:

I can't count the number of men I've ran away from because of traces of anger issues I saw in them.

Sad, RIP to her.
Sometimes u type like a 2 year old and the people that actually liked it are more dense.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by EreluRoz: 5:31pm On Feb 17
dkidd:

Sometimes u type like a 2 year old and the people that actually liked it are more dense.
Who behaves like a 2,year old, obviously you. undecided
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by qtx(m): 11:39am On Feb 20
press9jatv:
that’s the problem we have in this great nation. I don’t know why Nigeria police hasn’t done their work on the case at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.