Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma (17185 Views)

Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. / Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants / Miss Nigeria 2011 Is Feyijimi Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Slimchase(m): 1:20am On Nov 11, 2011
Shiiioorr !
Gibrish Ugly Dyke !
Anoda waste of Bandwidth !!
Abegi ! Make i waka pass joor !
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by noiseless: 1:27am On Nov 11, 2011
Oh! I see, that explains why looks and apearances didnt matter at all.
idprincess:

Miss Earth is a pageant designed to select an ambassador for environmental awareness and projects. Maybe a reminder of the floods this year and the lives lost and how much more disasters are being predicted in the future by experts will help u all put matters in perspective.
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Basics007: 1:53am On Nov 11, 2011
I keep wondering how she must be feeling anywhere she is now. She was slaughtered just this way on Linda Ikeji's blog which is where the OP probably brought the pictures from. Someone even said the crown seems to running away from her head.
With all that's been said on the blogosphere all over Naija i dont think i can bear to say any bad thing anymore. She'll be regreting ever contesting for that paegent now
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by ceejay80s(m): 3:47am On Nov 11, 2011
I wonder where genevieve nnaji dey when dem choos dis george of the jungle or captain cave man
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:49am On Nov 11, 2011
All of una just dey shout 4 here,wu say she is ugly mak hin go contest mak we see, Bad bele people dey go just sit dwn 4 computer dey bleep and criticise,y una no post ur pictures mak we see if u fit pass NL own.(i just hate dis)
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by mechanicaldummie(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2011
wtf!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by juman(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2011
dustydee:

What if she's the most beautiful of all the contestants?

Probably.

May be more intelligent than other contestants.
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by funkyfella: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2011
If all of Una like make una carry head nack for wall. This girl done win ONE MILLION NAIRA, A 2011 CHEVROLET CAR, free trip to Phillipines for the International pageant (coughs), free hotel bills for one year and monthly salary for a whole year. So whether or not una like am d babe done hammer.  tongue
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2011
beautiful cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2011
All you haters can go to hell, atleast she had the confidence to go for a beauty pageant, most of u cannot even put ur pic on nairaland, hypocritical fools, always castigating when dey r even worse
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Bolarge1(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2011
haba i am finer!

Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by kenx1(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2011
Greeeetingssss earthlingsssss!!!!! this gurl Is uglyyy!!!
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by DeepSoul(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2011
She may simply not be photogenic.

Funny thing is, most females yabbing her here aren't finer and most males yabbing her probably don't have finer girlfriends or wives.

Free the girl abeg and be human.

P.S: I no sabi her
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Basildon1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
Deep Soul:

She may simply not be photogenic.

Funny thing is, most females yabbing her here aren't finer and most males yabbing her probably don't have finer girlfriends or wives.
True say at the bolded, but u don take style join them - Models should be photogenic, no?
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by eruudy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
Men dis babe wor wor now , Jeezz ,
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
So juvenile
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by OlaPhils(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
which part of her body do think is beautiful? i guess she has long hair attachment and white set of teeths
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Natasha2(f): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2011
She's okay you guys should stop all the insults jeez must everything be about beauty? the pageant it self is not about beauty so why talk about it? for she to have won she clearly possessed attributes the other girls didn't , the funny thing some of you commenting might not even be up to her in terms of beauty.
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2011
^sharrap if i stone u , u dey enter me small small b dat angry angry angry angry

my rabbit dexter go win dat pageant sef
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by tpia5: 2:59am On Nov 12, 2011
if she were light skinned she wouldnt be so negatively reviewed though.

i'm starting to understand some people's obsession with light skin.

her facial structure, on a light background, would give a different effect.

light skinned people tend to be regarded as beautiful regardless if they actually are or arent.
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by 989900: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2011
Cheiii!!! see baybu!!! LMAO
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Natasha2(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^sharrap if i stone u , u dey enter me small small b dat angry angry angry angry

my rabbit dexter go win dat pageant sef
what did I do? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by osas007(m): 4:19am On Nov 15, 2011
Natasha,,:

She's okay you guys should stop all the insults jeez must everything be about beauty? the pageant it self is not about beauty so why talk about it? for she to have won she clearly possessed attributes the other girls didn't , the funny thing some of you commenting might not even be up to her in terms of beauty.

Lol, You right but i still believe it has to do with at least beauty and intelligence, Maybe intelligent fine but beauty she loose it a whole lot, Sorry to say but its just the real facts, I am sure they have one way or the other screened out the real winner of this pageant, Anyway i wish her luck but she no try at all,
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Ternahak: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
It must be due to her name being Munachi
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by InkedNerd(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
Although I find beauty pageants to be a complete load of crap, even though they all claim that it has to do with more than just beauty, I wouldn't be surprised if more than half the people here making negative comments on the girl look any better than she does. I have come across my fair share of profiles on Nairaland where people have professed their beauty YET when you look at their profiles, its nothing to speak highly of. When you all can confidently post your own ugly pictures on Nairaland for the whole world to see then we can see who it truly beautiful and who is wor wor. For now, those of you who don't have a pot to piss in need to just sit down and be quiet.
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Ternahak: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
Inks nerd na wa for u oh, how many beauty queens do u see on nairaland? We r talking about a beauty queen here, beauty queens must always posses some trace of physical beauty.
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by InkedNerd(f): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ternahak:

Inks nerd na wa for u oh, how many beauty queens do u see on nairaland? We r talking about a beauty queen here, beauty queens must always posses some trace of physical beauty.

To you she may not be beautiful but to someone she is. Because you don't see it doesn't mean its not there. Last time I checked, these so called pageants included personality, talent, and answering of questions by judges. It's not just limited to looks alone. Suppose they chose her because all of the "beautiful women" in the pageant had no personality, no talent, and gave horrible answers in the Q & A? Suppose they chose someone else and the person has no personality, no talent, and gave horrible answers in the Q & A? You all would have been here complaining that the girl was an airheard or that she was pretty but had no brain. Like I said, athough I think pageants are complete bullshit, you need to keep in mind that the supposed intentions were to have someone who symbolizes their nations' virtues. If none of the so called "beautiful women" possess ANY of the qualitites that was required or expected, please tell me how is it fair for them to win just because of their looks alone? The whole objective of the pageant would be defeated.
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by oluwapomile(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
thunder and brimstone.
hw judges go dey blind 2dat xtent, hah dis is alarming'MISS WORLD' na wa oo she no fit win finest girl 4 our hostel sef, abeg make una go 1 remote village 4 find una miss world
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 18, 2011
didn't anybody notice her cute nose? kiss
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by GNS202(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2011
Braking news, Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 report just reaching us that python, find more story inside the cover page shocked shocked shocked[img][/img]

Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Shaanteel(f): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hahahahaha lwkmd..smh..al Gods creatioN al tnz bryt nd beauTIFUL AL CREATures gr8 nd smal d lord God madE THEM all..dis rexult z acordn to laCK OF INCORUBTAble judges..um
Re: Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma by Alexisau: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2013
She may not be photogenic. I pity her Sha. She has been insulted so much. Eeeyaaa sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewel Oluebube Mikel, Miss Wazobia Nigeria 2019 Winner (Photos) / Need Quality And Affordable Cosmetics Products? Come In Here / Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.