Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift (59638 Views)

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by aimmoney9: 11:10pm On Feb 14
Anunakeeh:

Dark Empty brains with the Skin Colourgrin

Master and slave, Rich and poor mentalitygrin

Agitate fixing of sheethole and poor people will disappear into thin air. Poor people won't feel entitled to rich men's money.

Rich men will sleep very well at night with their two eyes closed. Rich men will walk majestically at any place and time comfortably without security and any fear.

I just helped your Dark Empty Brain tonightgrin

Applaud me.
Entitled as always....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Sleekfingers: 11:13pm On Feb 14
perfectsusanoo:
See the space between her legs in that pic means much workings have, are and will keep on getting down!.
She earned it. A good wife

Pervert

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 11:13pm On Feb 14
Babaibeji2020:
Very soon the poor folks they are stealing from to flaunt ds sort of opulence, who are forced into armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution and drugs will CERTAINLY test bullets on that beauty on wheels to confirm if it's truly bullet proofed......that time will come.
With the level of hunger in the land,what's the essence of displaying wealth in the midst of people that can barely sip garri at the moment

Welcome to sheeethole.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by aimmoney9: 11:14pm On Feb 14
Anunakeeh:

Dark Empty brains with the Skin Colourgrin

Master and slave, Rich and poor mentalitygrin

Agitate fixing of sheethole and poor people will disappear into thin air. Poor people won't feel entitled to rich men's money.

Rich men will sleep very well at night with their two eyes closed. Rich men will walk majestically at any place and time comfortably without security and any fear.

I just helped your Dark Empty Brain tonightgrin

Applaud me.
Go and watch the film "the hate you give"............many lessons to be learnt........ grin grin grin ; grin grin

I forgot you are already learning lessons from the great tinubulation...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 11:14pm On Feb 14
aimmoney9:

Entitled as always....... grin grin grin grin

Blackee.

We help you do the thinking as alwaysgrin

Applaud me.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by nedekid: 11:17pm On Feb 14
redsun:
I am sure he has started laying his hands on the constituency money that is earmarked for community projects. Dick muderfucking head,at this crucial time when the country's economy is on the verge of collapsing and the majority of Nigerians can barely eat a meal a day, he is flaunting blood money and a gold digger.
Oga, seems you do not know who this fellow is. Google him and Paris club recovery. This man at his expense took Paris club to court over excess interest charges on Nigeria's debt and recovered over $2.5b (or so) of which he got a huge percentage. That is on federal level. He also got state governors back then to sign agreements with him to enable him pursue at his expense over-charges made by international financial organizations. 40% or so to him on any money he recovers. On international level nko, he offered his services to African countries, infact he was hot cake as heads of states were looking for him after his success with that of Nigeria. All this legal stuff was handled by his law chambers in the uk. The man is a UK lawyer that returned to Nigeria 1999 to join politics. Remember the time late alafin was arrested in the uk? Ned was the lawyer that took it up to defend alafin before fgn stepped into the matter diplomatically.
When you talk of commections, no person he does not know. Don't forget as one of the foremost Nigeria solicitors in the uk back then, he has contacts with all the government officials, businessmen, kings, millionaires from Nigeria as his chambers was the place to go for legal services eg buy properties codedly, open accounts, legal advice, cover etc. As you know in Naija, connections ie who you know makes you.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by BenuePolitician(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14
How is this a surprise?? when she ( Regina Nwoko) was always going to be inside a bullet proof Lexus " for security reasons" grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Hedonisco: 11:29pm On Feb 14
nedekid:

Exactly. Some people run deals and make a reasonable living through it. It is their luck, contacts etc. I know someone that in a year, earnings he made from such walka that I am aware amounting to over 200m, other earning I do not know are there. All clean and legit. Eg, he did the running around for an elderly lady to perfect documents and negotiations for a multi billion naira property, he got a huge cut as thank you, other properties she bought from the proceeds, he got a finders fee, he did the running around at Abuja for an old man, money came out, the man paid him over 50m, guess what, the old man's associate in Abuja slammed him another 50m. That is how this guy makes millions and it is consistent. He is called Mr fix it. It is his luck, his calling.
You know how it works. This thing happens in all sectors imaginable. Globally, might I add. Not just in Nigeria. Some even without you having to leave the comfort of your house. Phone calls and emails here and there, and boom, you get cuts that these 'factory workers' can't earn in 10 years.

After all, making money simply involves solving problems, exploiting loopholes or taking advantage of opportunities. These are not always defined in terms of brick and morter.

I know exactly what's involved and how it works, so I find it quite irritating when these close minded losers ask such rubbish questions, 'which factory does he have' or worse still, 'where does he work'.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Sirianese: 11:33pm On Feb 14
Hedonisco:

Don't be silly. I hate this rubbish old mentality that one must own a factory or "produce" something to be rich. We're not in the industrial age anymore. Jeez.

There are uncountable smart pathways to untold wealth, more so in this information age. If you don't know it, then it's not for you.

Some people are simply middle men who leverage contacts or access to facilitate transactions between two or more parties and get commissions or cuts in millions of dollars. Legit. And these deals happen daily in different parts of the world, including Nigeria. This is just a tiny example.

So Mr factory worker the producer, don't rush into inane conclusions based on your limited circumstances.

Listen you sad fool, Nigeria has not even gotten to the industrial age. There's no such thing as automatic/transferred development, and that's where you brainless apes lose the plot

Rent-seeking i.e middlemanship doesn't always add value to the process of wealth creation
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by stasius: 11:38pm On Feb 14
Vanity upon vanity.

All is vanity!
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by redsun(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14
nedekid:

Oga, seems you do not know who this fellow is. Google him and Paris club recovery. This man at his expense took Paris club to court over excess interest charges on Nigeria's debt and recovered over $2.5b (or so) of which he got a huge percentage. That is on federal level. He also got state governors back then to sign agreements with him to enable him pursue at his expense over-charges made by international financial organizations. 40% or so to him on any money he recovers. On international level nko, he offered his services to African countries, infact he was hot cake as heads of states were looking for him after his success with that of Nigeria. All this legal stuff was handled by his law chambers in the uk. The man is a UK lawyer that returned to Nigeria 1999 to join politics. Remember the time late alafin was arrested in the uk? Ned was the lawyer that took it up to defend alafin before fgn stepped into the matter diplomatically.
When you talk of commections, no person he does not know. Don't forget as one of the foremost Nigeria solicitors in the uk back then, he has contacts with all the government officials, businessmen, kings, millionaires from Nigeria as his chambers was the place to go for legal services eg buy properties codedly, open accounts, legal advice, cover etc. As you know in Naija, connections ie who you know makes you.

I know him well. He was very broke prior to the last election, which made him a senathief to the point that he hustled a one-kilometre road project in his locality from the Delta State government to stay afloat. It doesn't matter how much an opportunist makes at some point; once it is not well invested,it will run dry, Being a senator in Nigeria is like hitting a mega jackpot.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by nedekid: 11:49pm On Feb 14
Hedonisco:

You know how it works. This thing happens in all sectors imaginable. Globally, might I add. Not just in Nigeria. Some even without you having to leave the comfort of your house. Phone calls and emails here and there, and boom, you get cuts that these 'factory workers' can't earn in 10 years.

After all, making money simply involves solving problems, exploiting loopholes or taking advantage of opportunities. These are not always defined in terms of brick and morter.

I know exactly what's involved and how it works, so I find it quite irritating when these close minded losers ask such rubbish questions, 'which factory does he have' or worse still, 'where does he work'.
See, a guy called me last year, he got my contact off jiji, an organisation he knows needed my equipment for a period. I told him how much, we agreed, he ask me to put 100k for him. That is daily, as they were paying daily. I never till date have meet this fellow. But I was sending 100k daily to his account as his cut, and this was for a lengthy period. After it was completed, he hailed me as a correct guy, me sef hail am to bring more business. That is how he calls me, I offer the service, we both make some money. As I said, I have never met this guy and surely he has other such runs he does, but from my side, 100k daily to his aza. If it is for 1 week ie 700k!
I am patiently waiting for his first call for the year. Lol
Now imagine some people on higher levels doing such deals, but in this case it is $100k, even $1m, not naira as I was paying that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by nedekid: 11:55pm On Feb 14
redsun:

I know him well. He was very broke prior to the last election, which made him a senathief to the point that he hustled a one-kilometre road project in his locality from the Delta State government to stay afloat. It doesn't matter how much an opportunist makes at some point; once it is not well invested,it will run dry, Being a senator in Nigeria is like hitting a mega jackpot.
You really know him then, he blows money as of it is paper. He can have $10m today and be broke in 1 month. But within some time, heavy money enters again, also for heavy blowing. Hope you know promissory notes covering a period of years was given to him by fgn in settlement of the judgement debt fgn owes him. I think it is temporary on hold though.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Pauliaette(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14
I'm tired of reading people wealth.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:59am On Feb 15
hammer567:

IF YOU CANNOT SHOW SUCH CONCERN AGAINST YOUR FELLOW YORUBA, DOING IT AGAINST ANY IGBO PERSON THAT HAVE NOT HELD PRESIDENCY IS FUTILE.

AS WE SPEAK, TINUUBU AND SUPREME COURT CHIEF JUSTICE, COMMITED CRIME BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD EYES AND NOBODY DID ANYTHING.

WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT.
Do you know that you're a bastardo...?
Whos having this conversation with you....? You're so intoxicated you seem completely daft or blind to tag my moniker....Am I yoruba.......what's bringing the tribal coloration.....are you new to NL that you don't know how to tag a moniker in reply to a comment.....why are you tagging me over comments other posters make.....are you ok........?
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by aestake: 1:00am On Feb 15
ruggedtimi:
he is a big time lawyer bro. Deals with countries and states.
Hahahaha
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by MrBroke(m): 1:20am On Feb 15
Poor man self dey enjoy puna way sweet pass Regina Daniel own without spending this big. You see life na human being dey create their problem.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by LOVEGINO(m): 1:27am On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Good one, older men treat women better.

old men with money please grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:46am On Feb 15
LOL.

And someone will tell me that "struggle love" is genuine love. If she had stayed single and still being with that boy called Soma, she definitely would have being frustrated presently whilst still toiling around with boys her agemates and languishing under the umbrella of acting 100-200K per month Asaba movie roles (and that is if they even earn that much). Or probably, still being tossed around by little boys while gathering body counts and mileage.

I will tell you this for free. And it is that, it is far better to settle in a Lamborghini than in a jalopy. Whoever said money cannot buy true love did not search through the nooks and crevices well. Do not let them deceive you. True love is not built in the units of poverty.

Kudos Regina, you made the best choice for yourself and offsprings. I would choose the same over and over in your stead too. The stone that the builders rejected has now become the chief cornerstone. Most of the people (women especially) who trolled and rained libels on you at the time you started wish they could presently be you. Of course, will they own up? Definitely not. Everyone is a hypocrite afterall.

Go girl.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by FireUpNow(m): 1:58am On Feb 15
As long she is Happy who are we to judge her? It's her life and her happiness
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by MasterTeeUSA: 2:55am On Feb 15
You will know that she is at peace with him...respects him, sees him as Daddy listens to him, and does not embarrass him outside...if anything, she does what elevates him...unlike our "woke" women. They think they know it all...las las they remain single and single mothers. I am not referring to those who marry useless guys...some just won't allow a man to lead or be led. Create peace, and JOY cometh in the morning.

thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU7jxrhUHM8

Senator Ned Nwoko, known for his opulent lifestyle and high-profile relationships, spared no expense in marking this Valentine's Day with an extraordinary gift for his wife, Regina Daniels. The actress, who rose to fame through her roles in the Nigerian film industry, took to her Instagram page to share the news with her millions of followers. In a series of posts, she expressed her excitement and gratitude for the luxurious surprise.

The gift, a Lexus Bulletproof SUV, is not only a symbol of the couple's enduring love but also a testament to Nwoko's penchant for extravagance. The sleek and secure vehicle is equipped with top-of-the-line safety features, reflecting the senator's commitment to ensuring his wife's well-being.

Regina Daniels' Instagram feed was adorned with snapshots and videos showcasing the stunning vehicle, adorned with ribbons and a giant red bow, parked in front of their lavish residence. In one post, the actress can be seen embracing her husband with joy and gratitude, captioning the image with heartfelt words of appreciation.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Glassysea(m): 3:31am On Feb 15
Small hold his old boy for work who knows the kind sucking she done give dude
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by truthhurts2: 4:05am On Feb 15
hammer567:
Clever girl, she did not allow those Ndiocha nna ha bu Onyeoji decieve her with fake American ideas.

Enjoy your life, u already have two gorgeous sons.

Love is not by age.

Before u tell anybody that you love dem, better be capable of providing their needs and welfare. That is love.
Love is not about hugging or kissing or even saying ' I love you'. Love is about being with people we can be our self and they can be themselves. Love is about listening and being listened to, love is about sharing the joys of life, and the worries and the pain of life. Love is about caring and being cared for. That's what love is.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Sensiblerealist: 4:21am On Feb 15
Don't mind him. Google is everyone's friend. He can find out a little from there.
Though that money much ooo make we talk true.
The guy na senior international Corporate lawyer.
Do you know how much he milks off Nigeria fighting cases for and against his nation?
In this country, just get connect

ruggedtimi:
he is a big time lawyer bro. Deals with countries and states.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by seunayantokun(m): 4:23am On Feb 15
That's great! But he shouldn't forget to give her and himself eternal life too.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by pocohantas(f): 4:49am On Feb 15
UyaiIncomparabl:
LOL.

And someone will tell me that "struggle love" is genuine love. If she had stayed single and still being with that boy called Soma, she definitely would have being frustrated presently whilst still toiling around with boys her agemates and languishing under the umbrella of acting 100-200K per month Asaba movie roles (and that is if they even earn that much). Or probably, still being tossed around by little boys while gathering body counts and mileage.

I will tell you this for free. And it is that, it is far better to settle in a Lamborghini than in a jalopy. Whoever said money cannot buy true love did not search through the nooks and crevices well. Do not let them deceive you. True love is not built in the units of poverty.

Kudos Regina, you made the best choice for yourself and offsprings. I would choose the same over and over in your stead too. The stone that the builders rejected has now become the chief cornerstone. Most of the people (women especially) who trolled and rained libels on you at the time you started wish they could presently be you. Of course, will they own up? Definitely not. Everyone is a hypocrite afterall.

Go girl.

They love to demonise love with money too much. For it to be true love, you both have to be trekking from Shomolu to Ikoyi. I want to believe it is a coping mechanism. I am indifferent to her choice, but I won't convince myself or anyone that she would have had it any better with a younger guy. I see Ned give her his phone and he carries her handbag. Something these young alfa mails would die before doing.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Piddo(m): 5:09am On Feb 15
Money can indeed buy love
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Subonbon(m): 5:16am On Feb 15
lilfreezy:

Hope you that is talking are among the females that are something to write home about. grin.
gbam!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:57am On Feb 15
lilfreezy:

Hope you that is talking are among the females that are something to write home about. grin.
where you dey write go? person wey no get home.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:19am On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Check around, young men are nothing to write home about. Just very few exceptions.
I know you like fake life remember everything is vanity

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Lighthammer(m): 7:18am On Feb 15
People will just be throwing the word"bulletproof" around anyhow,
the term bulletproof is a misnomer,its rather bullet resistant.
and it works to some certain
an armored vehicle can only take so much,and if it refuse to leave the killzone,the armor will fail
anyway what do i know
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Mirasteel: 7:20am On Feb 15
This is why she married him, so that she can live a fulfilled and happy life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.