Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession (20016 Views)

Japan's Nuclear Wastewater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by maxiuc(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15
grin
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Artscollection: 12:21pm On Feb 15
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Good news for APC and their supporters.

They will be like," whole world is facing difficulties,it's not peculiar to Nigeria " grin tongue.

Sure, one of their idiots will soon say that.
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by JuanDeDios: 12:21pm On Feb 15
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-uk-economy-enters-recession-as-gdp-drops-by-0-3/amp
How Japan's trend of growth stopped in the 90's will remain a wonder. To think people once thought it'd rival and maybe surpass the US. Now, China is well ahead of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Artscollection: 12:22pm On Feb 15
easiest:
Any countries that spends wealth in other to stop Russia in achieving his plan will slip into recession, I am not surprised at all

Na russia gbege ooo, it don show, germany soon! Texhnicality they are
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Moniya4Real(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15
While tha US economy beat expectations by adding thousands of jobs and at 3% or more. These countries will never have a strong economy close to the US’s cos they are their vassals. Ukraine/Russia war favors the U.S. alone unlike the rest ofNATO counties are feeling the heat. I kind of like the US cunning and astute nature-They make sure every thing works to their advantage before it comes to being. But the Europeans are too gullible to notice that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Chicagograduate(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15
Let's compare the standard of living of the UK and Japan to Nigeria that is not in a recession.

1 Like

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by OtuologyProf(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15
123yes:
Nigeria economy is not in recession but can you compared the standard if living here in Naija with that of UK or JAPAN.

You know wetin be standard of living? Una go just open mouth waaah thinking it's all about paying outrageous bills in obodo oyibo.
You can make your own standards when you utilize your papa free lands in the village and live in your free village mansion.
Otu gbowakwa standard of living

2 Likes

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Karleb(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15
They will now tell you it's bad everywhere.

That we should keep managing it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15
It will not stop people from japaring
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by stacyadams: 12:30pm On Feb 15
tuoyoojo:
Watch as APC would use this as an achievement to increase the yoke placed on Nigerians. They would say alright U.K is passing thru recession, so Nigeria must go thru its own too

It's the fact that we accept everything been thrown at us without any resistance that baffles me

And the useless urrcchins will clap for them..but am happy yesterday wey I go shayo for my hood,them tell me 2 useless urrcchins who carry APC for head during elections don relocate go village grin
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by ClearFlair: 12:30pm On Feb 15
Is their own recession even a recession at all? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by OtuologyProf(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15
Lawalemi:
Their kind of recession is different from ours.

Our own recession na die!

Na lie. Their own worse
A lot of people in nija have good alternative by returning to their village mansion their father built for them.
How many white uk citizens get free property like nija, especially the igbos?

Otu gbowakwa ha

2 Likes

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Honestey: 12:31pm On Feb 15
Uk and Japan lokan

1 Like

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by zionstaar75: 12:31pm On Feb 15
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Good news for APC and their supporters.

They will be like," the whole world is facing difficulties,it's not peculiar to Nigeria " grin tongue.

These ones are just entering recession,we have been in hell for a very long time grin cheesy.
keep crying and wailing

3 Likes

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Lanre1st(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15
jmoore:
Nigeria's own is depression.
Depression ke?
You no go kill person
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by BigDawsNet: 12:33pm On Feb 15
saasala:
The United Kingdom has been hovering around depression for quite a while. Everyone I know in UK is complaining seriously.

For japarians, it is not a choice destination presently.

Canada, USA and Australia are better.

But for me, I will remain here. Naija dey okay for me.

You must be doing so well to remain in Nigeria

Is the economical suitation so bad in the UK?
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by jmoore(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15
Lanre1st:
Depression ke? You no go kill person
Read it up. After recession, the next worse stage is depression.
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Panda7(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15
try transportation with safe sea transportation. there are countries who has scare resources in abundance but can't get economy because of transportation
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Philipgarza31: 12:38pm On Feb 15
Apc put them into that recession. Apc can go to any length just to find something or someone they can blame on and since calling peter obi son gay and other baseless accusations didn’t work they had to sabotage these poor countries. Tinubu twer
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15
Oyibo recession na joke....once their Income drops from £100billion to £99.9billion dem go dey shout recession.

3 Likes

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Menclothing: 12:38pm On Feb 15
The world not same after covid
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Emman08: 12:40pm On Feb 15
Another weapon in APC's arsenal.

"How dare Nigerians cry of hunger when UK and Japan are in recession”? grin grin
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Osanoghodua1: 12:41pm On Feb 15
Nigeria is on depression
Women are selling their body for food and men are commiting suicide. That means nothing to the ruling class.

2 Likes

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Inspirer1: 12:41pm On Feb 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na this kind news dey give our own FG joyyyyyyy cheesy. Especially now wey dem dey find all means to find excuse to give for failing to raise their gbolas to the highest level that they promised us sad
It's only a matter of time before they and their supporters starts referencing the news that's if they've not started.
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by tuoyoojo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15
stacyadams:

And the useless urrcchins will clap for them..but am happy yesterday wey I go shayo for my hood,them tell me 2 useless urrcchins who carry APC for head during elections don relocate go village grin

Oh boy!!! Suffer na ur mate!!!the suffer dey rest brain na. This na Just the beginning o. E never reach one year. Next election make them still nor get sense and campaign for APC again
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Greenfusion: 12:44pm On Feb 15
Na this kind news APC people dey like, very soon u go see many references to Japan like say the Japan citizens dey suffer like Nigeria .....yeye Govt
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by saasala(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15
BigDawsNet:

You must be doing so well to remain in Nigeria

Is the economical suitation so bad in the UK?

Not so so well but I'm okay, and my business is moving at a good pace. I make enough to maintain my family, eat well, ride a decent car, live in a decent apartment and a little leftover. I'm very much okay with that. I'd rather remain here than go to a strange land where I will be homesick, miss my friends and family and face racism or do jobs that I will never do in Naija.

And yes, UK is facing economical downtime. Its so hard to get a decent job. Prices of goods and service, including cosumable are so high. You can barely make enough to cover for house rent. There are chances that you might become homeless.

3 Likes

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Winning123: 12:51pm On Feb 15
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na this kind news dey give our own FG joyyyyyyy cheesy. Especially now wey dem dey find all means to find excuse to give for failing to raise their gbolas to the highest level that they promised us sad

It is obvious common sense is not indeed common. You need help. Seek one immediately!

2 Likes

Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by bentenny(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15
Another opportunity for Tinubu henchmen and nairaland minions to compare and justify why there is hardship in Nigeria!
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by dklex(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15
u are too smart bro.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Winning123: 12:54pm On Feb 15
Inspirer1:
It's only a matter of time before they and their supporters starts referencing the news that's if they've not started.

You need help. Not just you, the fellow who wrote the comments you reacted to as well needs it.
Re: UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession by Wainey: 12:55pm On Feb 15
123yes:
Nigeria economy is not in recession but can you compared the standard if living here in Naija with that of UK or JAPAN.
I don't think you can survive a month in Japan with same money u use to survive in Nigeria.

Both standard and cost of living is lower here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genius: Calculate The Number Of Triangles In This Picture / Let Me See How Technical You Can Think. / Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.