Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment (65901 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by efemena5050(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
U knacked her today,she carry Belle today,
Naso den dey get belle? U sure u no dey sniff mpuru mpiri?
the only wizard of the block others are just pure Nigerians (u intelligentsia)
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
What sort of rubbish thread is this
You must be high on ogbomosho weed
on font page sef
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Dolorsa: 4:05pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
U knacked her today,she carry Belle today,
Naso den dey get belle? U sure u no dey sniff mpuru mpiri?
I tire for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by ppogba: 4:09pm On Feb 16
Southwestidiot:
bro SMA is not smiling oo, as at last week it was 14,850

Baba Aburo!

Shey na twins abi na one?

How much is Pampers now?
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Emmadgrt20(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16
Definitely she was pregnant before meeting you, unfortunately her trap to lay the pregnancy on you worked on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Coconunu(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
Relax, its simple just lie and deny the pregnancy her mother will take care of the child, that's how yoruba people do.
Oil over dey your headπŸ™Œ
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by kenq2t(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16
Nothing is more tempting than releasing inside a lady during sex. The feeling is stronger than the dollar currency

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by DipsonGiggs: 4:13pm On Feb 16
Guy, don't stress yourself okay. Just go buy postinor 1 or 2 and tell her to use it tomorrow morning or this night but make sure you are there to confirm that she truly use it. Once she don use the drug, comot ur mind she no fit get pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Hassanmaye(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
Hahahahaha please help him you know how men behave when they see pussy
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by LOVEGINO(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
I blame d yeye mod.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Pootle: 4:18pm On Feb 16
how did this hit FP
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Vischy: 4:19pm On Feb 16
Blackestjunior:
Bleepp

Most of these girls are s3x starved, that was how 1 that toasted me the first day she came to my apartment, lol she was literally begging me to bang her, she asked if I had CD I said no, she insisted we do F2F...most of em are s3x starved. So thread with caution nxt time before they damage ur life

What's F2F
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Southwestidiot: 4:19pm On Feb 16
ppogba:

Baba Aburo!

Shey na twins abi na one?

How much is Pampers now?
7,500 86 pieces
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Coconunu(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16
If u dey look for attention no b with dis kind story abeg...
To tell u the truth na sickler u knack there 😁
Donation of blood nai go kill uπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by VULCAN(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16
You are no better than him.

He insulted a tribe and you did too.

Both of you are on the same level.

Both bigots.

Stop deceiving yourself that you are better person than he is.

Ategberoson:

You Igbo are always finding every derogatory words just to bring down a Yoruba nation but you will fail as you've continue to fail

You Igbo that love killing yourself for one illusion Biafra don't even have the mouth to be abusing people in this age and time some supposed matured believed virgins need to be killed to pacify their gods to get Biafra

You people stupidity should be make a research on, I mean gross stupidity

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by ppogba: 4:27pm On Feb 16
Southwestidiot:

7,500 86 pieces

The rate at which you are familiar with these prices dey fear person o.

Shey you just born pikin ni?

If yes, congratulations then.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by ppogba: 4:28pm On Feb 16
Vischy:

What's F2F

Flesh to flesh
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Blakjewelry(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.
Pls I don't know what to do, I can't think straight at the moment.

This is my first time having sex and it will be the last for now
Lol if it is today go buy postinor 2.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by bluefilm: 4:32pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.
Pls I don't know what to do, I can't think straight at the moment.

This is my first time having sex and it will be the last for now

Damn!

This story is so funny

Most especially, the last part grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by SoNature(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16
EriMma1:
Your first time and you went in raw... I think you should worry more about HIV cos a girl who can approach you for sex must have had multiple sex partners. To even allow you do it raw means others have been doing it raw with her.

Mind you, ARV drugs are not cheap, coupled with the inflation.

Just accept your fate, whatever be the outcome.

This is totally FALSE!
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Kingjbase: 4:40pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
Relax, its simple just lie and deny the pregnancy her mother will take care of the child, that's how yoruba people do.
This is the kind of evil people we have everywhere in Nigeria. With people like you . How can Nigeria ever be better
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Kingjbase: 4:41pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

Doing it will make me look wicked

Don't listen or take advice from wicked people.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by EriMma1: 4:42pm On Feb 16
SoNature:

This is totally FALSE!

Na the thing wey dey kill una be that.

Which decent girl will have the effrontery to be disturbing a guy for sex if it's not a habitual thing.

Men make una dey try get small sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by sylve11: 4:43pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:

grin grin cool
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by MentalHades: 4:48pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
there's a new mod on Nairaland with the brain of a 12 year old
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Wasky101: 4:48pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
A better way would have been to copy the igbo style of selling the baby off to a baby factory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by 12345baba(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16
Anu mpama
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by tooth4tooth: 4:50pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:
Bro be calming down now. I know say everybody dey para for naija now. Na small pikin wen just dey sabi woman na grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by babeface3: 4:51pm On Feb 16
Solofresh2:

And they made it a front page grin
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by greypencils: 4:52pm On Feb 16
Congratulations! You are about to be a father of twin boys. You would receive this message within the next 4 months.
Re: Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by gentlekeny(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16
Blackestjunior:
Bleepp

Most of these girls are s3x starved, that was how 1 that toasted me the first day she came to my apartment, lol she was literally begging me to bang her, she asked if I had CD I said no, she insisted we do F2F...most of em are s3x starved. So thread with caution nxt time before they damage ur life

They are demons on assignment tied with targets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Morning Erection Is Now scarce / #nobraday: 13th Of October / Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.