Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. (14631 Views)

How To Generate Electricity From Dirty Water Using Microbes / This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / How To Generate National Identity Number (NIN) From BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Tayorshd87: 10:59am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Me I go just prompt:.
What's Gringory doing to Margret at 2am in da oda room. video

Lol what Abt buhari a d Aisha in the other room lol
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by dheolexaone(f): 12:32pm On Feb 16
Great100000:
AI will render some jobless and create jobs for others, it depends on how you use it.

People are losing their jobs because of AI & some people are taking advantage of it to create jobs for themselves.

Agreed.
There is nothing that comes without a pro or con.
Moving forward is for everyone to equip themselves to the modern day technology if that will bring food to their table.
Remember, AI is useless without command prompt. Definitely human force is needed to complete AI duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by dfrost: 12:53pm On Feb 16
MT:
Government must step in to regulate AI.

Its power can be amazing and destructive at the same time.

I believe public will not have access to the full fledged power of the AI.

Perhaps the 3rd or 4th-tier power will be accessible by the public eventually.

Government does not even need to. There is already an ISO standard to that effect and it's an international standard.
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by criuze(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16
DrAda:
Fantastic. Unfortunately, I only use the free version of chatgpt for now.

A quick tip, to generate images for lightweight projects, use Microsoft designer. It's completely free

Does it work on androids
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by zuchyblink(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16
I have been waiting for this. The videos look 99% real. Actors will soon lose their jobs
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by DrAda(f): 3:19pm On Feb 16
criuze:

Does it work on androids

Yes

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by halealex: 7:15pm On Feb 16
This sounds like an exciting development! Sora, our text-to-video model, has the remarkable ability to create highly detailed videos with complex scenes and vibrant emotions, all based on text prompts. The examples you've provided, from bustling city streets to snowy meadows with wooly mammoths, showcase the model's incredible capabilities. It's reassuring to hear that important safety measures are being taken, including working with red teamers to address concerns around misinformation, hateful content, and bias. With the integration of AI text generation tool such as https://advancewithai.net/free-ai-tool/ai-text-generator.html, Sora opens up a world of creative possibilities, and I'm eager to see the incredible videos it can produce!
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Konquest: 3:34am On Feb 18
nlfpmod:

OpenAI
Introducing Sora, our text-to-video model.

Sora can create videos of up to 60 seconds featuring highly detailed scenes, complex camera motion, and multiple characters with vibrant emotions.

Prompt: “Beautiful, snowy Tokyo city is bustling. The camera moves through the bustling city street, following several people enjoying the beautiful snowy weather and shopping at nearby stalls. Gorgeous sakura petals are flying through the wind along with snowflakes.”

We’ll be taking several important safety steps ahead of making Sora available in OpenAI’s products.

We are working with red teamers — domain experts in areas like misinformation, hateful content, and bias — who are adversarially testing the model.
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20
DrAda:

Health care. I use python to analyze all my datasets so chatgpt is literally a God sent when i need to create a function or clean my dataset. Using it now to come up with a regex pattern to clean my dataset.

Because i cant afford to subscribe to the paid version of chatgpt, i am currently learning natural language processing to create my own bespoke mini chatgpt for my analysis. It is truly fun

Your last paragraph ma, I have got few questions to ask regarding that

May i go on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Snatched By A Crocodile In Australia / Nigeria To Launch First Locally Made Satellite Into Space By 2018 - Minister / To The Adminstrators!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.