Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

People Born On 29th Of February - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / People Born On 29th Of February (13240 Views)

Born On A Leap Day, How Do You Usually Celebrate Your Birthdays? / If You Were Born 29/12/1985, You Were Born On A Sunday! / 9th West Africa Convergence Conference At Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. Nov 29th. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Born On 29th Of February by JayPeeOham: 8:44pm On Feb 29
dangoteinlaw:
How does that relate to the current economic situation?

Please send me a direct WhatsApp message or PM for architectural design, building design, and project management.

As you be Inlaw to Dangote come be architect e sure me die say na you design him refinery 😂
Re: People Born On 29th Of February by IPDGP: 9:22pm On Feb 29
My friend gave birth to a baby boy today, I dey wonder how we go do one year party next year
Re: People Born On 29th Of February by eepeepook: 2:25am On Mar 01
February 28th break? My aunt who was born on the 29th celebrates hers every 28th regardless of leap year or not. Nobody get time to plan things ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch This Nairalander MC The Weddings Of Nairalanders / Photos From The Colourful World Of More Concert / It's My Mom's Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.