Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

NIN Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIN Issues (672 Views)

Must My NIN Details Tally With Passport Details? / Help !!! How Do I Activate My Nin If I Live Outside Nigeria? / Get Your NIN Ready To Board Trains From May - NRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Issues by uksam007: 10:01pm On Feb 15
NIN that I can't remember when It was ever used , is now said to be suspended. How can I solve this fast because I need it urgently
Re: NIN Issues by Majikmaleek: 10:08pm On Feb 15
Omo I have same issues. I even need mine for my passport. I'm on it though. Heard it can be done at alausa in Lagos or in Abuja.
Re: NIN Issues by uksam007: 10:12pm On Feb 15
Majikmaleek:
Omo I have same issues. I even need mine for my passport. I'm on it though. Heard it can be done at alausa in Lagos or in Abuja.

Let me know your processes and progress or if you have a link you can share
Re: NIN Issues by iamtardey: 10:18pm On Feb 15
Majikmaleek:
which kind wahala be this I hope it doesn’t happen when I’m exporting myself to Ivory Coast… japa na japa
Re: NIN Issues by Majikmaleek: 10:52pm On Feb 15
uksam007:

Let me know your processes and progress or if you have a link you can share

Na link. I no too sabi the person well let him solve mine first to see if him reliable.
Re: NIN Issues by Majikmaleek: 10:53pm On Feb 15
iamtardey:
which kind wahala be this I hope it doesn’t happen when I’m exporting myself to Ivory Coast… japa na japa

naija pepper pepper pas pepper
Re: NIN Issues by iamtardey: 11:40pm On Feb 15
Majikmaleek:

naija pepper pepper pas pepper
grin
Re: NIN Issues by Greatzeus(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16
uksam007:
NIN that I can't remember when It was ever used , is now said to be suspended. How can I solve this fast because I need it urgently
A lot of Nigerians have issues with their NIN but they don't know yet, until they actually needed to use the NIN ,that's when they'll be told they need to go and update their NIN.
Long after I did my NIN,I lost my phone and needed to retrieve my SIM, that's when I was told I need to go and update my picture.
Even after the recapturing,it took long before the update reflected.
Re: NIN Issues by uksam007: 10:22am On Feb 18
Greatzeus:

A lot of Nigerians have issues with their NIN but they don't know yet, until they actually needed to use the NIN ,that's when they'll be told they need to go and update their NIN.
Long after I did my NIN,I lost my phone and needed to retrieve my SIM, that's when I was told I need to go and update my picture.
Even after the recapturing,it took long before the update reflected.

That's no good oo, so until people need there NIN before they know it has issues. Na wa for naija
Re: NIN Issues by ayodelughmr: 6:36am
Please house I'm new here I need help on my NIN wrong date of birth and Ipe error, how can I go about this to rectify the issue for my traveling

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Flight Ticket / Jand Or Yankee/nada: Which One Do You Prefer? / Happy Easter Celebrations To All Nairaland Members Both In 9ja And Diaspora.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.