Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Have You Ever Mourned A Famous Person? Who And Why? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Ever Mourned A Famous Person? Who And Why? (213 Views)

See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him / Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually - Daddy Freeze / Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Mourned A Famous Person? Who And Why? by SmartPolician: 2:27pm On Feb 16
Probably because we have that subconsciousness that reacts to things that happen around us or we are just humans, we mourn the death of famous people we have never met before.

All over the world, when influential and famous people die, we are - once again - reminded that this earth is not our home and that we must prepare for our last day on earth.

Have you ever mourned the death of a famous person you never met? Yes, I will go first.

She was Mrs. Dora Akunyili. Apart from championing the war against fake drugs that primarily targeted her own people, Mrs. Dora was not scared of saying the right thing at all times, especially during the late President Yar'adua's health saga.

So, have you ever genuinely mourned a famous person whom you never met? If so, who and why?

Re: Have You Ever Mourned A Famous Person? Who And Why? by Pathokpo: 7:58pm On Apr 04
I actually felt the death of Michael Jackson and cried like a baby when I heard the news because I was such a huge fan of MJ and tried to copy his dance moves to the point I was being called MJ Jr in my area back then. This just gives me nostalgic feelings of my glorious childhood. Thanks a lot for giving us a good shower during our childhood.
Re: Have You Ever Mourned A Famous Person? Who And Why? by sageb: 10:32am On Apr 06
Pathokpo:
I actually felt the death of Michael Jackson and cried like a baby when I heard the news because I was such a huge fan of MJ and tried to copy his dance moves to the point I was being called MJ Jr in my area back then. This just gives me nostalgic feelings of my glorious childhood. Thanks a lot for giving us a good shower during our childhood.

same here
Michael Jackson is the greatest performer of all time.

It was a sad day, the day he died in June 2009.
Re: Have You Ever Mourned A Famous Person? Who And Why? by shadrach77: 7:29pm On Apr 06
Mohbad death pain me ehn!

(1) (Reply)

Portable Shares Foodstuff And Money Worth Millions Of Naira Upon UK RETURN / Yul Edochie Under Fire For Declaring His Love For Bobrisky / Reactions As Davido Tells Kai Cenat About His Incoming New Rolls Royce Spectre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.