Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Afcon 2023; I Must Go Back To My Club – Nwabali - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afcon 2023; I Must Go Back To My Club – Nwabali (114 Views)

Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afcon 2023; I Must Go Back To My Club – Nwabali by living2013(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16
Nigeria goal keeper, Nwabali insist that he must return to his Club, Chipper United after receiving threat not to go back for helping Nigeria to beat Bafana Bafana of South Africa in the Semi-final of AFCON2023.

Ex-Caf Appeal Committee vice president Mazi Amanze Uchegbulam warned the goalkeeper against returning to Chippa United. The warning came amid series of threat from some South Africans on social media against the goal keeper

But, the 27 year AFCON star has responded that he will go back to the chilli boys.

According to report by Kickoff, Nwabali said, “I must go back to my club, but talking about the threats, this is football,”

“You can’t threaten someone because they also won some other teams too.

“How about if those they beat decided to keep threatening your players, would it make sense?

“It’s football, I don’t think there’s anything attached to it. Maybe it was just someone writing on social media.

“It’s cool to me because I spoke to my [Chippa United] chairman three days ago, but he didn’t say anything like all that stuff.

“So, he felt like, ‘No, it’s cool, you can come back’. I must go back to my club because they own me.”

https://infomme.com/2024/02/16/afcon-2023-i-must-go-back-to-my-club-nwabali/

Re: Afcon 2023; I Must Go Back To My Club – Nwabali by BlueStripper: 3:16pm On Feb 16
Nwabali and PR. Well, it's good for business as it increases your value to prospective buyers.

A big club is coming to buy you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Agrees Real Madrid Deal To Join In Summer / Home-based Dominance As D’tigers Full Squad For Afro Basket 2025 Qualifiers / Joshua Rakes In $50m For Ngannou KO, Wants Fury Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.