Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah (39409 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by charlizonto: 4:20pm On Feb 16
Na money Dem want...no be jersey

Nigeria don hard

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16
Uzoho will be forgotten soon. Nwabili and maduka okoye should be promoted to first choice and 2nd choice goal keeper. Both are doing good.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Ogiame: 4:25pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Why are you always fighting.
Why are you always silly?

Read to understand

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by bamasite2: 4:25pm On Feb 16
The man that gave us much joy!

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Mvnster: 4:27pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:
Let's stop lying to ourselves, Nwabali is 42 years old.
Oga no put sansan for person garri
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by EreluRoz: 4:28pm On Feb 16
Ogiame:
Why are you always silly?

Read to understand
thunderfayayou
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Ogiame: 4:29pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
thunderfayayou
grin

Shey you don see am say you goofed big time grin

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by EreluRoz: 4:31pm On Feb 16
Ogiame:
grin

Shey you don see am say you goofed big time grin
I didn't read.

Why have you guys been so happy about Tinubu's failure? Not good
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Entusky(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16
Please, how can one become a professional footballer in nigeria?
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Ogiame: 4:33pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
I didn't read.

Why have you guys been so happy about Tinubu's failure? Not good
You're goofing around this time.... Did you see anyone in this thread talking about Tinubu apart from you?

Rose, you sure say you nor dey on heat period? You dey miss yarn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Omenlon: 4:34pm On Feb 16
englishmart:
It is more likely to find a 70-year-old virgin in Ugheli than for Stanley Nwabali to be 27-years old.
one enemy of progress spotted.
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by shadrach77: 4:43pm On Feb 16
Nwabali 23
Beckham 23
Michael Jordan 23

Great players use the number 23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Geovanni412(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:

If Nwabali is 42 yrs old, it makes it even more shameful that young boys couldn't score an old man.

Whether 42 yrs or 27 yrs, we no mind as long as im dey perform.

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by MDVCONSULTANTS: 4:46pm On Feb 16
Sharp
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by ChronicGp(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16
Stanley started as a forward before switching to goal keeping
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Seagodess(f): 4:52pm On Feb 16
Very foolish write up.. which one is recent lost? Yeye
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by potent5(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:
grin
You wey never reach 40, can you be jump and dive like him.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:

Yes, he is older than his stated age... But, that's not the point of this post.
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Confirmedzombie: 5:04pm On Feb 16
Nwabali can't be 27yrs. I don't know why igbo footballers they like to reduce their age so much.

Nwabali is 44yrs and not 27yrs. Igbos must stop lying too much.
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Golan007: 5:06pm On Feb 16
englishmart:
It is more likely to find a 70-year-old virgin in Ugheli than for Stanley Nwabali to be 27-years old.

69 year old nko?
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Rejoice28(f): 5:17pm On Feb 16
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Kog45(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:
42 years old Nwabali better than 24 years old Uzoho and Okoye.
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Ategberoson(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16
Make messi, mbappe and C Ronaldo help us verify this dude true true
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Artscollection: 5:33pm On Feb 16
robosky02:
Stanley Nwabili before moving to the PSL featured in the #NPFL for some years with the likes of:

▫️GO Round FC been his first club
▫️Wikki Tourist FC
▫️Enyimba Int’l FC
▫️Lobi Stars FC
▫️Katsina United FC

Go round that year wey i beg my boy that to stay,hm no gree
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by EreluRoz: 5:40pm On Feb 16
Ogiame:
You're goofing around this time.... Did you see anyone in this thread talking about Tinubu apart from you?

Rose, you sure say you nor dey on heat period? You dey miss yarn grin
Who liked and share this comment? Find him for me 😆
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Ogiame: 5:42pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Who liked and share this comment? Find him for me 😆
You wan beat am?
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by EreluRoz: 5:44pm On Feb 16
Ogiame:
You wan beat am?
I need to sue him
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by Ogiame: 5:51pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
I need to sue him
Why?
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by robosky02(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:

Is it your age
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by 9jatriot(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16
He is a young chap, I saw a picture he took just a few years back where he was bending like someone tired and drinking water. Judging from that pix, you could tell he was upcoming and also young. Anyone who has that picture can share
Re: Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah by PotatoSalad(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:
Had to check google o
27? shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Watching A Live Local League Match / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Is Dead (Video) / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.