Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Aero Scam! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Scam! (1188 Views)

Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark / Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja / Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aero Scam! by eizod(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
I've watched with so ♍ƱÇђ pain and displeasure Ђδω this particular airline has continually ripped off Nigerians of their hard earn money all in Τ̲̅ђe name of booking ahead to get a cheap flight, as ♍ƱÇђ as I would not want to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ into Τ̲̅ђe details, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ candid advice Ȋ̝̊̅§ for Τ̲̅ђe company to sit up to its responsibility of rendering service, cos I don't see any
reason where u as an airline would over book Ɣ☺ΰя airlines and Τ̲̅ђen make your customers to suffer. Then to make matters worse u have a bunch of irresponsible staff who don't realise they get paid from Τ̲̅ђe money pay for using their airlines,
Re: Aero Scam! by worry246(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
Who can read S-tupid childish posting with distorted type face?
Only a mumu i-diot posts like this.
Use proper type face when posting.
Would you type like that for job application If you do your letter will go straight in bin.
Re: Aero Scam! by eizod(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Only a fool responds to post without digesting what Τ̲̅ђe poster posted. Ignorant being
Re: Aero Scam! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
the poster posted something that makes sense you should read it patiently only that the poster used a blackberry smartphone
i hate aero
Re: Aero Scam! by llbhuds: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
lol
nigeriansssss
Re: Aero Scam! by maskofzoro: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
This is a very serious issue. Aero has ripped and is continuing to rip Nigerians of their hard earned money, infact they are the smartest fraudsters right now. The way and manner they conduct their business is just so infuriating, you would come to check in almost an hour b4 boarding time and they would tell you that you are late or you would be in the queue to checck in and a text would come to your phone that your time has been shifted to a later time, infact, there's no end to their wickedness
Re: Aero Scam! by maskofzoro: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
Recently I booked a flight to Accra and afterwards wanted to change the date online, only to realize that they don't allow date change online anymore (without informing the customers). I quickly went to their office at MMIA and was told to pay an extra thirty thousand naira to change it to the new date, whereas, online the new date was still the same cost as what I had paid. I was so mad end even when I talked to the so called manager there, he just said that there's nothing he can do!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To Uk But I Don't Know About Travellin Stuff / Shark That Ate 600 US Sailors / 25 Most Beautiful Places You Must Visit Before You Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.