Stats: 3,165,048 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market (1522 Views)

Return Of The Biggest Fish Market / What Is The Name Of This Weird Fish Seen At A Fish Market Recently? (VID) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by BigShishi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16
A visit to Billingsgate Fish Market in London which opens at 4am to 9am daily. Whenever I'm in the UK I always go for bulk buying to save a lot of money as I have a big family grin. You get fresh, quality seafood which have been freshly caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a19RnzK4d28

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by Parydelegate: 7:31pm On Feb 16
Y
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by gaby(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16
SeaFood is bae...

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by eliyke(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16
: shocked 4am to 9am ke
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by AwokenVawulence: 7:51pm On Feb 16
Waer
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by atiku4President(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16
Keep visiting. You No hear say there's tinubulation in Nigeria?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by Jennyclay(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16
Biko, come and carry me to UK

Nigeria is so hot right now! undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by BigShishi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16
Jennyclay:

UK sef hot... But Nigeria na hellfire

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by gasparpisciotta: 8:17pm On Feb 16
Sea food market.

Fisherman soup on the beat🤗😛
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by decatalyst(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16
How expensive is it?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by keymatt(m): 8:25am On Feb 17
In agbado voice - SEE FOOD!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by Nicepoker(m): 11:34am On Feb 17
I love SEA food, it like FREE food. grin
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by ValCon888: 11:41am On Feb 17
Apart from Tuna and Lobster, I'm not really a fan of seafood. Give me steak that's falling off the bone all day any day.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by FirmTR(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17
Jennyclay:

So, you want nonsense man to come and carry you to UK?
You must be a nonsense girl... Idiot

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17
Waiting to see those that will be quick to compare this market to our market here in Nigeria

Those "In a country when things work..."
"In a saner clime..."

They compare almost anything...that's the least form of inferiority complex there is

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by Love800(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17
Do they sell catfish there?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by BigShishi(m): 7:19am On Feb 18
Love800:
Do they sell catfish there?

Yes o
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by BigShishi(m): 7:20am On Feb 18
[quote author=Nicepoker post=128498909]I love SEA food, it like FREE food. grin[/quote
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by BigShishi(m): 7:20am On Feb 18
ValCon888:
Apart from Tuna and Lobster, I'm not really a fan of seafood. Give me steak that's falling off the bone all day any day.

I love seafood but also a big meta lover
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by BigShishi(m): 7:21am On Feb 18
decatalyst:
How expensive is it?

Not as expensive as in the shops on the streets.. You can get 4 decent sized tilapia for £10 for example
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by Alexiiydon: 3:36am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

what about your broke BF
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Uk's Biggest Fish Market by Love800(m): 8:51am On Feb 23
BigShishi:

Yes o

.. / Make An Average Of N60,000 Every Month With No Initial Cash Investment! / How You Can Prepare Sugarcane Juice At Home