Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction (32709 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Deffi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21
Good job by the valiant RRS . Keep it up.
We are seeing arrests, unlike buhari regime, where NO arrests are ever made. AND we are seeing that the terrorists are 90% the same people, fulanis and some hausa abetters that are entering other regions in the country to destabilise and terrorise mainly law-abiding people!!!

State Police is LONG OVERDUE~
See that inept and inconsequential fmr Efcc chairperson talking absolute stupidity, [i]farida waziri, [/i]saying State police is not ripe for Nigeria.

Oh, how I wish they can kidnap her one day, for two-weeks , and let's see whether her narrative will still be the same. Yeye woman!

MOST OF THE NORTHERNERS PAMPER THEIR YOUNG ONES FROM BIRTH, LEAVE THEM TO DO ALMOST ANYTHING...THEY GROW UP AND BECOME TERRORISTS THAT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL SPEND SO MUCH MONEY MANAGING....SPOILT BRATS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra / 5 Deadly Bandits Caught In Zamfara Market While Buying Food Stuffs / Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.