Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 (12243 Views)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 6:11pm On Feb 17
arantess:

So the number of EPL and FA cups arsenal won were near success?? grin
Near success during the period Kompany started playing football till he stopped playing. Arsenal never won EPL during Kompany senior football careers and it's EPL we are talking about here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by thatigboman: 6:12pm On Feb 17
Arsenal to the world. Indubitably the best team in England. We are winning the league for sure. 2 matches 11-0.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by AyoII(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17
See fake hypes everywhere. I remember this types of threads when the Arsenal were busy losing back in December. All sorts of things were said. From they are overrated, mid Saka and so on. The human hypocrisy needs to be studied as a course in higher institutions of learning. Lol. But anyways. COYG

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by davidtemi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17
ndidibabe:
Go follow ur mate bet...
This one don mad finish sha. Sorry huh
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Iamthoney(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17
geoworldedu:

Near success during the period Kompany started playing football till he stopped playing. Arsenal never won EPL during Kompany senior football careers and it's EPL we are talking about here.
Quit yarning dust, does football and Epl starts and ends when Kompany began playing senior football matches as a player?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 7:58pm On Feb 17
Iamthoney:
Quit yarning dust, does football and Epl starts and ends when Kompany began playing senior football matches as a player?
Yes, Arsenal EPL near success syndrome began when Kompany was in Primary One and it still continues till date grin
Cry me a river baby cry
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by ndidibabe(f): 8:43pm On Feb 17
davidtemi:

This one don mad finish sha. Sorry huh
Your mother is mad* nor me.
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by davidtemi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17
ndidibabe:
Your mother is mad* nor me.
Ehya sorry, madness at it peak. Online madness is real. No be me make rice cost huh. U ll be alright FOOLISH slowpoke.

IRE OO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Idrisk19(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17
Arsenal will lift trophy Premier League and Champions league.

3 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Iamthoney(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17
geoworldedu:
Yes, Arsenal EPL near success syndrome began when Kompany was in Primary One and it still continues till date grin
Cry me a river baby cry
You the crying baby here cos you think football starts and ends when Kompany began playing

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 9:10pm On Feb 17
Iamthoney:
You the crying baby here cos you think football starts and ends when Kompany began playing
No, Arsenal EPL achievements end when Kompany was in Primary One grin
That's why he laughed at an Arsenal winning the EPL idea. Cry more baby cry
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Omooba77: 10:45pm On Feb 17
#COYG.. 5-0 back to back away wins...

2 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by ndidibabe(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17
davidtemi:

Ehya sorry, madness at it peak. Online madness is real. No be me make rice cost huh. U ll be alright FOOLISH slowpoke.

IRE OO
Issokay..
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Myself2(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17
Angelfrost:

Take that down a notch please.

Winning the league is not a sprint, rather a marathon.

To win a marathon, you need to be consistent, fresh, motivated, and have the needed staying power.

It's a long game.

Winning games with lots of goals makes sense, but can Arsenal keep their form till the last match of the season?!!

When or if injuries hit key playmakers like Saka, Odegaard, Saliba or Rice, who steps in with the same tempo and quality?!!

That was what helped Ranieri's Leicester that year... The first team stayed fit and together till the very end.

I wish Arsenal and Liverpool will win this, but they have to seriously be tougher and more consistent than Man City.

Arsenal is winning the league this season and Arsenal will get to the semi final of the champions league this year

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by alobright17(m): 7:41am On Feb 18
geoworldedu:

when Henry was playing in Epl mancity never won Epl either . So what’s now your point ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by alobright17(m): 7:44am On Feb 18
Iamthoney:
ask the mumu guy is Mancity won Epl during Henry ,Pires Era .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by alobright17(m): 7:45am On Feb 18
geoworldedu:
Cry me a river baby cry
you’re the one crying ocean because you’re not making any point at all .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 8:00am On Feb 18
alobright17:
you’re the one crying ocean because you’re not making any point at all .

How can someone who's enjoying himself be crying ocean? At the end of the season, let's see who cried ocean between you and me, when Arse Anal will eventually end up making top four instead of lifting the EPL trophy. grin grin
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 8:03am On Feb 18
alobright17:
when Henry was playing in Epl mancity never won Epl either . So what’s now your point ?
Man City was not even doing a near success syndrome then. They were consistently making 8th to 10th position. But Arsenal's case is that they will struggle, try and try and near success will grab them at week 36 grin
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 8:04am On Feb 18
alobright17:
Historian welldone grin When it is your time it is your time, but right now, it's Arsenal's near success syndrome periods till year 3024 grin grin grin
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 8:05am On Feb 18
Myself2:

Arsenal is winning thenleague this season amd Arsenal willbget to the semi final of the champions league this year
Near success Arsenal will try but fail eventually. That's the most painful aspect of it all.
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Roski1(m): 8:52am On Feb 18
geoworldedu:

Near success Arsenal will try but fail eventually. That's the most painful aspect of it all.

The winners will be decided on the last days of the league. Arsenal have dealt with their biggest issue which was Zinchenko by getting Kiwior to play the left back position. They have also augmented the lack of potent centre forward by getting more attack midfielders to play together, thus using one stone to kill 2 birds(Dominate the midfielders and score goals). Arteta really made good use of the mid-season Dubai training trip to identify gaps and reorganise the team. Arsenal is certainly the most feared team in the league. Hervertz has brought alot of quality to the team. Someone said he's now the Diego Costa of Arsenal. Timber, Patey and Tomiyasu will soon be available to the team to add quality to what is already on ground. It won't be easy to win the league, considering the form of Man City and Liverpool but it's possible. I watched the disappointment on Hallands face after the match with Man City. Though they have a match in hand, even if the win, they will only climb to second position.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 9:19am On Feb 18
Roski1:

The winners will be decided on the last days of the league. Arsenal have dealt with their biggest issue which was Zinchenko by getting Kiwior to play the left back position. They have also augmented the lack of potent centre forward by getting more attack midfielders to play together, thus using one stone to kill 2 birds(Dominate the midfielders and score goals). Arteta really made good use of the mid-season Dubai training trip to identify gaps and reorganise the team. Arsenal is certainly the most feared team in the league. Hervertz has brought alot of quality to the team. Someone said he's now the Diego Costa of Arsenal. Timber, Patey and Tomiyasu will soon be available to the team to add quality to what is already on ground. It won't be easy to win the league, considering the form of Man City and Liverpool but it's possible. I watched the disappointment on Hallands face after the match with Man City. Though they have a match in hand, even if the win, they will only climb to second position.
Man City of Guardiola don't need all these long stories to win the league. All they do is hide behind the pretenders and take over when it matters most. Eventually Man City will still grab their things. If they let it slip, it's definitely not slipping to Arsenal but Liverpool and we all know this.
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Iamthoney(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18
alobright17:
If you ask people like him they will always shift the goalpost

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by alobright17(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18
geoworldedu:

How can someone who's enjoying himself be crying ocean? At the end of the season, let's see who cried ocean between you and me, when Arse Anal will eventually end up making top four instead of lifting the EPL trophy. grin grin
you’re crying ocean ,if not you will know you can’t count 3 clubs that won the EPL without counting Arsenal , but tears covered your eyes .

Arsenal won golden trophy the only club to ever won that .

Fa cup record holder . Mention trophy Mancity is the record holder let’s see .

See Baby fan want to banter .
Mancity fraud case is still on remember?

2 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 7:40pm On Feb 18
alobright17:
you’re crying ocean ,if not you will know you can’t count 3 clubs that won the EPL without counting Arsenal , but tears covered your eyes .

Arsenal won golden trophy the only club to ever won that .

Fa cup record holder . Mention trophy Mancity is the record holder let’s see .

See Baby fan want to banter .
Mancity fraud case is still on remember?

In their glory days they did and no one is disputing this. But in this NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME era, na plate and spoon be their trophy.
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by alobright17(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18
geoworldedu:

In their glory days they did and no one is disputing this. But in this NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME era, na plate and spoon be their trophy.
seems like you’re now getting down to your high horses . You’re a baby fan that’s why you didn’t see them winning Fa cup by Mikel Arteta won Community shield. Oh because it’s Arsenal the trophy no be anything again Abi ? Before Wenger left he even won Fa cup against Chelsea twice . Stop capping .
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by alobright17(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18
geoworldedu:

I'm really waiting for you to come telling me how fa cup isn't a tropy all because it was won by Arsenal but yet it's among the triple counted for city.

You're such a joke.
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Judithjovial(f): 8:13am On Feb 20
Willed042:

Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by Myself2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09
geoworldedu:

Today, Arsenal will go on top of the league, from there, no looking back. The squad Arsenal has now is complete. Saliba and Gabriel Marghalies have formed a brickwall, Arsenal is scoring goals and at the same time not conceding.
Jurrien Timber is coming back, same thing with G. Jesus and Partey. Liverpool were lucky to have escaped with a defeat and a draw, Man City will eat two defeats from Arsenal. There is no team in the EPL currently that can stop Arsenal this season. Deal with this fact, know this and know peace
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 2:24pm On Mar 09
Myself2:

Today,.Arsenal will go on top of the league, from there, no looking back. The squad Arsenal has now is complete. Saliba and Gabriel Margjalies have formed a brickwall, Arsenal is scoring goals and at the same tine not conceding.
Jurrien Timber is coming back, same thing with G. Jesus and Partey .Liverpool are lucky to have escaped with a defeat and a draw, Man City will eat two defeats from Arsenal. There is not team in the EPL currently that can stop Arsenal this season. Deal with this fact, know this and know peace
Arsenal will not go on top of the league today because Liverpool and City won't play draw.
Re: Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 by geoworldedu: 2:26pm On Mar 09
alobright17:
I'm really waiting for you to come telling me how fa cup isn't a tropy all because it was won by Arsenal but yet it's among the triple counted for city.

You're such a joke.
It's a cup, but Leicester won it too and still won EPL. Arsenal can't win the EPL or UCL in the next 20 years. They won EPL last around 20 years ago mind you. UCL they can't win that in this our generation grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter Wants To Scrap Penalties / Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (3 - 0) On 20th December 2014 / Arsenal Vs Blackburn Rovers (7 - 1) On Saturday 4th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.