Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) (71659 Views)

You Can Earn Over N4,500,000 Yearly On Shortlets With One Unit Of This Apartment / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by OkoAmarashy: 9:11am On Feb 17
MrBroke:

You too get sense for this thing you talk. U dey reason like me

God bless you bro.
May your wisdom never diminish.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Beautifulday: 9:11am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Poor people are very myopic. While the rich make, save and invest, the poor spend the little they make on frivolities. Why someone will rent a house and upgrade it when he should be thinking of building his own is something I still can't figure.

That is not even the issue. The house is all paint and light. Poor people like flashy things.

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:15am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I didn't say I'm richer than you, I said I can employ you and pay you double of what you currently earning, you should ask me how you will aply to get the job!

I need de employment, sir.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Myer(m): 9:18am On Feb 17

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting: 9:18am On Feb 17
Beautifulday:

That is not even the issue. The house is all paint and light. Poor people like flashy things.
Next thing now, he will owe rent due to unforeseen circumstance and landlord go give am quit notice. He will carry that his computer to hustle on upwork, make some money and rent new house, upgrade am again and the cycle continues. Meanwhile his former landlord will have an upgraded house to rent higher to another tenant. Who lose? Abeg let me go and start my day.

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by blacksam01: 9:19am On Feb 17
xtianchris:

Lies 🤣🤣 Women that sleep with gate men, Driver ..Low budget guys ..This I have seen. ... Haven't you seen well do to women come to the trenches to find men

yes, its tru they come....but they come cuz the guy is faking somthing....and dnt b confused my guy, a married woman or a big boiz gf who comes to Bleep low level guyz once a while can never dump that real guy for the low life...they just want to hv it all by getting an illegal taste of stufs lacked by their guy....

Know it, ladies are Equally as sensible As guyz, they are only slow at thinking as compared to guyz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Beautifulday: 9:21am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Next thing now, he will owe rent due to unforeseen circumstance and landlord go give am quit notice. He will carry that his computer to hustle on upwork, make some money and rent new house, upgrade am again and the cycle continues. Meanwhile his former landlord will have an upgraded house to rent higher to another tenant. Who lose? Abeg let me go and start my day.

Guy you dey funny. Lol! One yahoo boy here don own rent for over 2 years. He don sell all him property. Nah only foam remain. Nah hoe to leave the pop house dey hold am 😹

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Btruth: 9:25am On Feb 17
slipperyanus07:
That place seems to me like a coded yahoo boys school
it is

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by StPete: 9:28am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Poor people are very myopic. While the rich make, save and invest, the poor spend the little they make on frivolities. Why someone will rent a house and upgrade it when he should be thinking of building his own is something I still can't figure.

How much did he use to upgrade the house? And how much do they use to build house? U think the amount is comparable?

2 Likes

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by akpumping7720(m): 9:30am On Feb 17
blacksam01:

guy understand, everything is not about hard work nd invest....do u know u wont b able to date some ladies if u dont live in a decent apartment...? Now remove ur mind from.olosho girls...i mean, decent good earning independent lady, u cant date dem without having a good house...

Next u will say is so u are doing all this decorations cuz of ladies..? What u dont know is that in life, everything counts and adds up...a good earning decent lady who might b attracted to u thrpugh ur looks and decent house even at low wage might also come into ur life and change things....lafies are not always a burden to men....i have been a beneficiary of what i am telling u

So leave him alone....there are different ways to get to london..not just the heathrow airport

Ever heard of the Gatwick airport..?
You are very correct bro. I met a lady who was working with pulseTv back then. I myself knew that i could not bring her to my apartment then, i had to transfer her to my guy who was living in a fine flat then. A year after i moved to my own standard flat but i can not get her back. In this life, just make sure wherever you are try and make yourself comfortable moderately. Your look and where you live will determine the kinds of people that will roll with you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by chidiokay: 9:31am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

Please make us understand how upgrading a rented apartment to suite ones taste will stop someone from building his/her own house[b] IF they want to [/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting: 9:32am On Feb 17
goodconsience77:

U equally reason like an African man. This is what will call comfort nothing more and by doing he will havebpeace of mind even more than the so call rich people u re talking about. At last all na vanity.
I be European man before? An European doesn't have problems putting bullet through his head when his investments go bad but an African man can't do that which is why we invest with minimal risks. People are calling me poor man simply because I said I'm a very rich man by the standards of the cretin that quoted me. When comparing someone who can't boast of his next meal and me that can afford full plate of eba and ofe Owerri with bottle of beer to gulp it down, am I not a very rich man? Must I be as rich as Arthur Eze to be called a rich man when I'm only comparing myself to a cretin?

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 9:36am On Feb 17
dynicks:
you spoke well my brother....!....there's a saying that goes that wherever u find yourself, always endeavor to make yourself feel comfortable no matter how little.....say u never reach to buy car, no mean say u no fit own bicycle....
Yes o bro
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 9:37am On Feb 17
Egoveen:
Thank you for telling him the obvious........i hate people with NONEXISTING reasoning
😀😀😀
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 9:39am On Feb 17
Godfullsam:

You see all these people always insulting poor people online?

1. They are equally very poor and frustrated.
2. They are very myopic even more than the people they are insulting.
3. Their wealth only exists in their imagination.

Don't take them serious
They just don't wanna live and let live
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Faposky95: 9:39am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

its called Choice.......
Your shortest finger has peace
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by amnesty7: 9:41am On Feb 17
Mrtaye:

It's about comfortability....as e never get funds to build his own won't he make himself comfortable so that he will be able to reason and think straight each time he get home...
Abi you want him to dey regret or feel sober anytime he is going home due to the disreputable state of his rented apartment.....so how is he going to dream and reason big on such a shacked apartment if he doesn't gift it a facelift......or what are you insinuating
May your days be long! Save save and save without enjoying in this short sojourn on earth. Las Las na your next of kin and friends that will enjoy your suffering.

2 Likes

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 9:41am On Feb 17
PotatoSalad:

He was being sarcastic.. una no dey understand joke again. Na heat cause am?
This one pass sarcasm ooo na paranoia be dis wan
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by amnesty7: 9:43am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Save save and save Oga. By the time you have amassed the fortune, they for don ban you from enjoying even ordinary meat. I salute the guy abeg!

2 Likes

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting: 9:43am On Feb 17
Egoveen:
Thank you for telling him the obvious........i hate people with NONEXISTING reasoning
You will soon understand when your landlord gives you quit notice in your own 'upgraded' apartment. No be today unforeseen circumstances begin make Nigerians owe rent and landlords are quite aware of that excuse now.

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:44am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
False logic
All those living in 1004 estate and federal housing estate in VI are poor abi?
All those building houses in Mowe/Ibafo swamps are rich abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 9:45am On Feb 17
People who do their houses like this are not clean.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 9:45am On Feb 17
amnesty7:

May your days be long! Save save and save without enjoying in this short sojourn on earth. Las Las na your next of kin and friends that will enjoy your suffering.
Honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Wazirinjos12(m): 9:47am On Feb 17
Outside be like shrine, inside come be like 5 star lounge.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by finallybusy: 9:49am On Feb 17
Mood lighting with gadgets. So? Not extraordinary. Probably a Yahoo boy with taste. I didn’t see any AC. Homeboy must be using solar with an inverter to power the house.

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Hespee93: 9:49am On Feb 17
Nothing is beautiful here.

Just the blue light undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by andy244: 9:50am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Poor landlord but you dey pay am rent. To you he is poor just because he drives okada and you his tenant drives benz. Before I moved to my house here in Owerri, my landlord who is an Anambra man drove 1996 camry but the man had three stores inside market full of goods and had up to 10 buildings he was collecting rent. At that time, i was driving good honda and I had a neighbors who drove 2012 benz, newer models of Camry and so on. Real rich people don't need to tell you they are rich but a poor man outspend his pockets trying to convince people that he is rich.

Your landlord is not a poor landlord. Get it... there are thousands and thousands of poor landlords. Very poor that feeding is hard for them...

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by YorubaKing: 9:54am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are extremely poor, so stop insulting poor people, I have over 30people under my daily payroll, I understand how important poor people impact mean to development in society. Those who have small change in account brag like fools, I can employ you and pay your income double. So you are poor therefore stop insulting poor people

Mr. Man, you're indeed MADDD! 😡

Isn't it quite funny that Nigerians refer to each other as poor? Imagine using poverty to shame one another in the poverty capital of the world. 🙄
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mandate1: 9:58am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
we all live once man, let people do that which brings them happiness. What you see gratification in might be another's nightmare.

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Egoveen: 10:01am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
You will soon understand when your landlord gives you quit notice in your own 'upgraded' apartment. No be today unforeseen circumstances begin make Nigerians owe rent and landlords are quite aware of that excuse now.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😁 i laugh at you because i leave in MY own HOUSE in ANAMBRA state,i no dey follow you drag space for that una rubbish lagos

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:06am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

So if u have, say 200 million naira, u will go and build house of let's say 100 million abi?

Meanwhile the other person u think is myopic will rent for the next 5 years or more and have about 190 million to spare for elaborate and strategic businesses.

In the next 5 years even building a house will be like buying a toy to the 'poor myopic' man.

You people think life begins when u build a house. Grandpa will build, father will build, mother build, brother build, sister build.

Then u wonder why we don't have green areas no more in many states.

U will use all ur money to build a house instead of investing in business and in ur children's education. Then u send ur child to a university with ASUU strike when u cud have afforded to sent him or her to a private university or even abroad. But ur head is fixated on building a house.

No books on the shelf to expand ir children's brains cos u want to build a house.

U cannot even help a friend or relative cos u wanna build a house with 50 million when u can rent for the next (even ten years at 1.5 million naira per year) and have enof money left to get even richer.

Nigerian mentality: If u live in a rented apartment it means ur poor or can't afford to build a house.

Later ur children fees go up and u start complaining.

That's why u see some youths tell their friends how lucky they are to be in private schools.
Meanwhile their parents are busy building house with money they cud have used to make them independent in life from school (at least for a certain period of time.)
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:06am On Feb 17
What's so special about the house other than he used light to beautify the room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House / Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.