Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews (90 Views)

The Wait Is Finally Over Guysssss! Just Dropped My New Single (pics) / My Debut Single In Nigeria Mus... / Nairalanders, Please Check Out My Debut Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by darealsola(m): 6:12am On Feb 17
My Nairaland friends and family ; How is it going? I’m not here to waste any of your time guys. I finally took the courage to work on something and I dropped my debut EP of 3track instrumentals.
Less than a year into production, I believe that my love for music propelled me to curate this body of work and I titled it WINDS…..
I want you to give me 4minutes of your time and listen to what I did and your reviews and opinions will be much appreciated. I want to know how it’s sounding and which artistes can fit in to the beats so I may feature them in the nearest future.
Mind you, grin grin you might also hear this and bring out the inner creative artiste in you to freestyle on it.
Feel free to comment, vibe, comment again and listen again.
God bless cool

https://share.amuse.io/track/scalii-cc-causing-commotion
SPOTIFY APPLEMUSIC DEEZER YOUTUBE MUSIC

cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Airmark
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by Bornkinimg: 7:07am On Feb 17
Shit's dope 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
My favourite na dat second one sha That FYEE
Nice work bro. Soothing to the ear. I’ll definitely hear again
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by Chickenboyy: 7:11am On Feb 17
To be honest with you it’s a really dope arrangement. You got a nice style to you and I can tell you that the EP is lit. I love the first one better. Keep it up you got a bright way ahead
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by Chickenboyy: 7:15am On Feb 17
If this is really less than a year you really tried soo mucch. Keep it up kudos to you. The tracks are so catchy. Olamide will do so well on the first track. Second one probably buju
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by Chickenboyy: 7:18am On Feb 17
I’m getting good energy from these. I think I can write something on all of them if you don’t mind grin nice work mr producer wink
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by Cassandraloius: 7:34am On Feb 17
shocked
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by Bornkinimg: 7:48am On Feb 17
I listened again broo whattt! You u really did a great job. That last track is for burna or wizzy ajeee
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by darealsola(m): 7:49am On Feb 17
Chickenboyy:
To be honest with you it’s a really dope arrangement. You got a nice style to you and I can tell you that the EP is lit. I love the first one better. Keep it up you got a bright way ahead
Thanks soo much for your time broo. Thanks for the review. The first one was intentional. I brought in the string and bass to add drama
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by darealsola(m): 7:51am On Feb 17
Chickenboyy:
If this is really less than a year you really tried soo mucch. Keep it up kudos to you. The tracks are so catchy. Olamide will do so well on the first track. Second one probably buju
Let’s gooo 🚀 thank you so much for that. Na money to feature them remain like this😂😩
Re: I Dropped My Debut Instrumental EP. Reviews by darealsola(m): 7:52am On Feb 17
Bornkinimg:
I listened again broo whattt! You u really did a great job. That last track is for burna or wizzy ajeee
Definitely what was in my head when doing that. You got the idea 💥

(1) (Reply)

Unique Man Nwane Takes The Nigerian Music Scene By Storm With "Hooligan" / Biography Of EMMANZY; ABOUT, Net Worth And Achievement / Music: Kazzy – Sorry, I’m Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.