Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work (506 Views)

Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap / Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work by Lance008(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17
Since Uk USA and Canada changing policy daily which Europe country is best to study and work
Re: Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17
At the moment none. Even Austria that is cheap still requires up to 40 million naira in proof of funds. Try and get a scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work by Suicideboy: 1:01pm On Feb 17
Poland

Romania
Re: Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work by opera1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17
tensazangetsu20:
At the moment none. Even Austria that is cheap still requires up to 40 million naira in proof of funds. Try and get a scholarship.

Hmmm, ₦40m, how many people can boast of this
Re: Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work by MzFancy(f): 10:07am On Feb 18
Malta
Re: Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work by Bwaal(m): 10:44am On Feb 18
Suicideboy:
Poland

Romania
No near Romania ooo or else u will regret being a black man
Re: Which Europe Country Can I Study Cheap And Work by MrDelima(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18
Estonia
Lance008:
Since Uk USA and Canada changing policy daily which Europe country is best to study and work

(1) (Reply)

Dealiest Drive In Africa?bus Ride From Abuja To Lagos As Told By A Foreigner / Finance Petition Approval / Kano And Bornu Lead In Saudi Deportees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.