Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? (446 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17
If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria?
Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 12:03am On Feb 18
Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by Skodrran(m): 12:10am On Feb 18
Yes.

With my oyinbo/half cast wife and we'll jand after some weeks

1 Like

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by PastorOlokonla: 12:22am On Feb 18
Yes. Nigeria becomes sweet after Japa. Since i japa to Cotonou, I have been coming back to Nigeria. I ma coming to establish my church in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:10am On Feb 18
Never. The Nigeria of the next 20 years is better imagined than experienced.

1 Like

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by PastorOlokonla: 1:26am On Feb 18
tensazangetsu20:
Never. The Nigeria of the next 20 years is better imagined than experienced.

You are still new abroad. After about 10 years, you will be craving a lot of things in Nigeria. Here in Cotonou for 10 years and I am missing Nigeria already. Abroad life is not easy.

3 Likes

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:28am On Feb 18
PastorOlokonla:

You are still new abroad. After about 10 years, you will be craving a lot of things in Nigeria. Here in Cotonou for 10 years and I am missing Nigeria already. Abroad life is not easy.

Yeah but Nigeria is getting to demonic levels under APC.

4 Likes

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by PastorOlokonla: 1:35am On Feb 18
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah but Nigeria is getting to demonic levels under APC.

You enjoy Nigeria as a foreigner. I flew in last year, had a standby driver with security. A/C 24hours, changed $ to Naira every day and was so happy. I am going back to Nigeria when the $ = N5000.
It is in my best interest for APC to destroy Nigeria. I think i might even vote for Bulaba and APC in 2027 to continue the crusade of destruction in Nigeria.
Make una continue to vote with tribalism and religious bigotry

2 Likes

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by Gerrard59(m): 2:06am On Feb 18
PastorOlokonla:

You are in Cotonou. What exactly do you miss in Nigeria (apart from family and friends)?

1 Like

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by PastorOlokonla: 2:12am On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

You are in Cotonou. What exactly do you miss in Nigeria (apart from family and friends)?

The people, the "no gree" culture, family members, Nigerian girls, Nigerian food. I can go on!

1 Like

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by Mindlog: 5:45am On Feb 18
Yes, I have already japad and100% intend relocating back to Nigeria after some years, as I have so much I want to do back home in terms of clinical work.

4 Likes

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by Emmanuel30a: 6:37am On Feb 18
essentialone:
If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria?
Return to Heavens...

1 Like

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 7:49am On Feb 18
Apart from Burial of family member, and perhaps Traditional wedding of oneself, I always wonder what else will make a Nigerian living overseas to choose to return to Nigeria temporarily or permanently.

Not talking about Cotonou joor. That one na same adugbo.

1 Like

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by Mindlog: 10:50am On Feb 18
essentialone:
Apart from Burial of family member, and perhaps Traditional wedding of oneself, I always wonder what else will make a Nigerian living overseas to choose to return to Nigeria temporarily or permanently.

Not talking about Cotonou joor. That one na same adugbo.

I will return to Nigeria as I have so much in my mind, I want to actualize back home.

Moreover, in my field of work (neurodevelopmental assessment) I can work from any part of the world and still earn what I earn here in the UK. There is a senior colleague of mine who relocated back to his home Country, Namibia and moved to his ranch house with his crop field and livestock on his property......he works from his study in the basement of his ranch house, promptly sending his assessment reports when due, still getting his UK rate of payment.......Baba is living the life! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If you finally succeed to Japa, will you someday return to Nigeria? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:02pm On Feb 18
Mindlog:
Yes, I have already japad and100% intend relocating back to Nigeria after some years, as I have so much I want to do back home in terms of clinical work.

You are patriotic and love your work.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Honestly Hungry And Need Help / Who Is To Resign / Promo Promo Promo Buy Solar Panels And Batteries A The Lowest Rate Ever..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.