Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry (264 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music / Fela Kuti Nominated For 2021 Rock, Roll Hall Of Fame / Semah G. Weifur Ft Flavour – Power And Glory [music And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:59pm On Feb 17
I had an incredible musical talent, I could sing and rap, my rhymes were mind blowing and I started working towards developing myself hoping to be another version of wizkid or olamide or even something much more better.
The confidence of making it in the industry was there but I new I had to do my homework wella before pesin go enter one chance.

So I started surfing the to know what and what to put in place, what challenges one should expect (as per no pain no gain things) Before now, I have heard of the so-called illuminati, and how some successful folks in all walk of life belong to this secret society.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/katt-williams-thoroughly-exposes-the-satanic-entertainment-industry-in-bombshell-interview/

So I started doing my research, viewing different websites till I stumbled upon this website called "vigilant citizens" the operator of that site is something else when it comes to deciphering symbols and their meaning.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/
the expositions on that site were more than mind blowing ;there are shocking and almost unbelievable.
You wouldn't know how the winner of awards like the Grammy were truly determined until you know who runs the game ,and by what rules they run it .
You don't win the Grammy by talent only but by bowing to the occultist elites and their agendas .
Like:
*gender alterations .(like jenner)*
*Cross dressing .(lil nas x and young thug)*
Glorifying sex and human ritual .()
*Blaspheming Jesus and Christianity
(like jay z)*
Sexualizing young children .
Promoting lesbianism ,gay and trans in music videos.
*Desecrating the cross while promoting Satanism (like demi lovato and lil uzi vert)*
*Promoting witchcraft ,and calling it women empowerment ,and feminism .(like Beyonce)*
*Becoming an ambassador of rebellion against religion (sole target is Christianity)*

So success of the highest level in the secular music industry is meant for those who are willing to dance to the tune of the devil.
This is the link to the website
https://vigilantcitizen.com/
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:34pm On Feb 17
If you don't know
Know you know
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:37pm On Feb 17
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:41pm On Feb 17
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:05pm On Feb 17
If you really want to know how things go
Then this is it
https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-01-24/
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:09pm On Feb 17
The music videos of these super stars where full of symbols with sinister meanings or connected to an occult philosophy.
You probably might have seen some celebrities of your choice covering one of their eyes with their hand, Some object, animation, colouration, or something else . The one eye sign is giving or showing allegiance to their slave masters, and also telling you who owns them.
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:11pm On Feb 17
... So I watched the popular so-called conspiracy theory documentaries those years, and the exposition wasn't funny.
It reveals that
Many celebrities that I cherished to be like were actually puppets in the hands of some powerful people.
They are told what to wear, what to say ,what to do, and what to sing about. They even choose gender for some (ask them to alter their genders or become cross dressers)
(remember demi Lovato
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:20pm On Feb 17
Did you say you want to blow ?
Is it in the secular music industry or you want Jesus to use you for his glory ?

If it is the secular Industry maybe you should check this out first
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/doja-cats-demons-can-we-just-agree-that-the-music-industry-is-outright-demonic/
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:51am On Feb 18
Come out from among them ,and separate your self to be used by Jesus .

The secular music industry is governed by Satan ,you can't make it big there without bowing to his demands ; trust me
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:07pm On Feb 18
Do you want to pretend you don't know that the occultists run the most powerful deals in the secular music industry ?
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:47pm On Mar 23
Now you know
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:45am On Mar 25
I'm still working on myself .
Will be stronger soon
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:32am On Mar 28
GOOD MORNING
Re: Price For Fame ,and Glory In The Secular Music Industry by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:09pm On Apr 15
MAKE GOD LET THEM HEAR

(1) (Reply)

[music]2hours – Kamunukwa / Gisttv.net VIDEO: Orezi – Baby Abeg (teaser) / Music: D.e – Lady Ft. Youngzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.