Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Community For Depressed Persons - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Community For Depressed Persons (238 Views)

I Just Created A Gaming Community For Nigerians, Ghanians,africans. Please Join! / Tired Or Depressed? / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community For Depressed Persons by Aala: 1:00am On Feb 18
Good morning.
This community is for persons (young and old) battling with depression of any form (mild, severe, seasonal, and so on).
Talking about our fears, guilt, shame, and regrets could be helpful. Discussing suicide plans and/or joking about it could actually deter us from killing ourselves, as ironic as it sounds.
Here, you can assume whatever alter ego/personality you want.
This is a safe space.

1 Like

Re: Community For Depressed Persons by Aala: 1:14am On Feb 18
I have not been officially diagnosed with depression, so I may not be "depressed". Nevertheless, I am sad (almost) all the time. Even when I laugh, darkness still lurks. I fear death. Not for myself, but for my loved ones.
Re: Community For Depressed Persons by blackpanthar: 1:16am On Feb 18
Aala:
Good morning.
This community is for persons (young and old) battling with depression of any form (mild, severe, seasonal, and so on).
Talking about our fears, guilt, shame, and regrets could be helpful. Discussing suicide plans and/or joking about it could actually deter us from killing ourselves, as ironic as it sounds.
Here, you can assume whatever alter ego/personality you want.
This is a safe space.

I believe you are NEW here... pls use fb or other platform because such community won't be safe here, many unwell people can come and turn it into a warzone.

If depressed people can't be protected from those who trigger them, then it is not safe to expose themselves here.

go back to your drawing board and do it properly... in a way that wrong people won't enter.

1 Like

Re: Community For Depressed Persons by Aala: 1:23am On Feb 18
blackpanthar:

I believe you are NEW here... pls use fb or other platform because such community won't be safe here, many unwell people can come and turn it into a warzone.

If depressed people can't be protected from those who trigger them, then it is not safe to expose themselves here.

go back to your drawing board and do it properly... in a way that wrong people won't enter.

I do not have Facebook (and other social platforms). I have reasons for being off social platforms. I am just trying to help myself and others like me with what I have "in hand" (Nairaland, in this case).

Nevertheless, thank you for the advice. I will wait for a few weeks. If the turn-out is low, or the group's purpose violated, I might consider dissolving the thread/community.
Re: Community For Depressed Persons by tydi(m): 6:01am On Feb 18
Op I might be part of the seasonal depressed people but I have an antidote for mine .. before I normally use drugs as gateway but now I found the lasting solution to be eating good food with assorted meat after which I find a good pussy to bang.. shikina!
Re: Community For Depressed Persons by Aala: 11:35pm On Feb 18
tydi:
Op I might be part of the seasonal depressed people but I have an antidote for mine .. before I normally use drugs as gateway but now I found the lasting solution to be eating good food with assorted meat after which I find a good pussy to bang.. shikina!

Seasonal depression occurs during certain times of the year. Example, some people may feel depressed during the winter and rainy seasons.
It is good to know what works for us when we are down. Over-eating is one of the symptoms of depression (especially in women), did you know? I think this is because food gives pleasure, and so, to increase dopamine levels in the brain, certain depressed persons eat more.

(1) (Reply)

From Kochi To The World: Study Abroad Consultants Guiding Students / High-level Gamers Might Also Gain / Elevating Commerce With SAP Hybris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.