Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Let's Talk About Malta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Talk About Malta (1353 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / My Trip To Malta and Gozo / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Malta by MzFancy(f): 10:21am On Feb 18
Hello Nairalanders,
I noticed there's little information about studying in Malta on here .
Over the years, UK has been one of the easiest and fastest pathway to Japa , some even end up settling there permanently, but considering the high exchange rate now , it's clear a lot of people can no longer afford UK . Students already in the UK , keep dropping out everyday because they can no longer afford the tuition.
After extensive research, I found out Malta seem to be an affordable alternative pathway to Japa ,from there you could move to other places, or end up falling in love with the country and settle there permanently.
Whatever the case may be , please let's help ourselves with information concerning Malta (especially the study route ).
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by MzFancy(f): 1:57am On Feb 20
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Bokeeto(m): 8:58am On Feb 20
MzFancy:
Hello Nairalanders,
Over the years, UK has been one of the easiest and fastest pathway to Japa , some even end up settling there permanently, but considering the high exchange rate now , it's clear a lot of people can no longer afford UK . Students already in the UK , keep dropping out everyday because they can no longer afford the tuition.
After extensive research, I found out Malta seem to be an affordable alternative pathway to Japa ,from there you could move to other places, or end up falling in love with the country and settle there permanently.
Whatever the case may be , please let's help ourselves with information concerning Malta (especially the study route ).

You'll find more information about Malta on YouTube than Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Malta by MzFancy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 22
Ok thank you
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23
MzFancy:
Hello Nairalanders,
Hello

I'm interested in Malta too, been trying to make some findings, found this article which explains how to kind of go about it but the writer relocated via their digital nomad visa, you can take a look

https://medium.com/postcards-by-fancy-nomads/relocating-to-malta-on-a-digital-nomad-visa-the-what-why-and-how-7cb24e8c285f

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Malta by duduade16: 7:53pm On Feb 26
Any one to put us through the process pls
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by qtguru(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27
I don't know anything about the Study route I used the Digital Nomad visa route and everything is on their website.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Malta by MzFancy(f): 4:27am On Feb 28
Is that for people in Tech or anyone can apply ?
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by MzFancy(f): 4:28am On Feb 28
qtguru:
I don't know anything about the Study route I used the Digital Nomad visa route and everything is on their website.
Is that for people in Tech or anyone can apply?
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by qtguru(m): 4:33am On Feb 28
MzFancy:

Is that for people in Tech or anyone can apply?

As long as you have a remote job, that's mostly the criteria or if you are a freelancer
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by mikeayus(m): 8:35am On Feb 28
Please how did you fulfill the Proof of annual gross requirement?

I can see Moreover, an applicant must have a minimum gross yearly income of €32,400.

qtguru:

As long as you have a remote job, that's mostly the criteria or if you are a freelancer

Re: Let's Talk About Malta by sleeknaija(m): 9:23am On Feb 28
MzFancy:
Hello Nairalanders,

Based on recent info, Malta is no longer affordable bacuse you are expected to pay all your tuition fee before you are resume or travel.
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by lastkingsman: 3:47pm On Feb 28
qtguru:

Good
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Bdotnets: 4:17pm On Feb 28
You can get admission to university of Malta and any other one, I have three students that we helped in Malta already and you can do it yourself
MzFancy:
Hello Nairalanders,
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by qtguru(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28
mikeayus:
Please how did you fulfill the Proof of annual gross requirement?

I can see Moreover, an applicant must have a minimum gross yearly income of €32,400.

Remote pay slip
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Bdotnets: 4:46pm On Feb 28
That’s not true some schools are 50% and some 70%
sleeknaija:

Based on recent info, Malta is no longer affordable bacuse you are expected to pay all your tuition fee before you are resume or travel.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Malta by mikeayus(m): 1:25am On Feb 29
qtguru:

Remote pay slip

Oh great. thanks
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by MzFancy(f): 10:59am On Feb 29
Hello my fellow Malta prospects ,
I heard a lot of February applicants were denied visa. Does anyone know if that's true ?
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by MzFancy(f): 11:01am On Feb 29
Bdotnets:
You can get admission to university of Malta and any other one, I have three students that we helped in Malta already and you can do it yourself
What's the number to reach you on ?
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Bdotnets: 9:31pm On Mar 04
MzFancy:

You can reach via WhatsApp +31 Six One 72 Six five 338
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Bdotnets: 4:13am On Mar 05
MzFancy:

Plus three one six one seven two two six five three three eight
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Bdotnets: 8:28am On Mar 11
MzFancy:

WhatsApp Plus three one six one seven two two six five three three eight
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Imustreturn(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06
Hello guys please, someone has an employment offer from Malta already. Please we need guidance on how to apply for Malta visa.

Urgently needed...
Re: Let's Talk About Malta by Haryormeedey(m): 9:02am On Apr 07
Imustreturn:
Hello guys please, someone has an employment offer from Malta already. Please we need guidance on how to apply for Malta visa.

Urgently needed...

I have some resources I can share with you for free, you can contact me on whatsapp zero eight one, 4, 5, seven, four, zero, 2, five, 8.

(1) (Reply)

Isreal Visa / The Best Country To Travel To / See The 10 Most Visited African Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.