Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali Honored With Chieftaincy Title In Hometo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali Honored With Chieftaincy Title In Hometo (173 Views)

Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom / AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali Honored With Chieftaincy Title In Hometo by Okeigbobaze: 8:07pm On Feb 18
Super Eagles goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali, whose heroic saves helped Nigeria reach the finals of the 2024 AFCON competition, has received a prestigious chieftaincy title in his hometown. Now known as Chief Stanley Nwabali “Ugoh Egbema 1 Of ONELGA” MON, Nwabali's journey from local football fields to international stardom has been nothing short of remarkable.

Nwabali's rise to prominence came after his exceptional performance in the 2024 AFCON, where he saved two crucial penalties in the Nigeria vs South Africa match, propelling Nigeria to the finals. His stellar displays caught the attention of clubs worldwide, with Saudi Club Al Hilal reportedly offering him a staggering N100,000,000 per-week wage.

The Saudi offer, along with interest from clubs in Italy, presents Nwabali with a significant career decision. While the allure of playing for a top Saudi club is...

Read More And Watch Full Video/Photos Of The Chieftaincy Title Here 👇

http://www.arochukwublog.com/2024/02/super-eagles-goalkeeper-stanley-nwabali.html

#AroOkeigboBlog

Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali Honored With Chieftaincy Title In Hometo by gidgiddy: 8:44pm On Feb 18
Nice one
Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali Honored With Chieftaincy Title In Hometo by Fillis: 10:34am On Feb 19
I prefer to evaluate real victories and other achievements on the football field than politics or rumors. If I need to find out more about a specific football player then I go here - https://1xbet.co.ke/ So far, local football is more like the football I want to see. I'm sad when rumors and gossip exceed real achievements on the field.

(1) (Reply)

Free Expert Predictions / Sure-odds (Soccer Predictions) / Do You Know That 11 Footballers Once Died While Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.