Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Abolition Of Cargo Tracking Note - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abolition Of Cargo Tracking Note (1703 Views)

Cargo Tracking Will Increase Cost Of Business At Ports — Stakeholders / Senate Seeks Abolition Of Fixed Electricity Charges / Photos: Checkout How Cargos Are Been Moved On And Out Of Cargo Aeroplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abolition Of Cargo Tracking Note by docjuli(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2011

Please, be informed that Mr President has approved the abolition of Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) for all shipments into and out of Nigerian seaports with immediate effect.

In essence, no shipping line is authorized to demand for Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) as a condition for cargo shipment to Nigeria. This directive takes effect this day, 9th of November, 2011 and all shipping lines operating in Nigeria are to adhere strictly and ensure compliance.

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My Online Business With Google... See [PROOF] / Naira Freefall BDCs To Sack 30,000 Workers, Blames Forex Drought, CBN Policy / How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.