Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo (1608 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Decomposed Body Of Missing Adeyemi College Student Found In Ritualists’ Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by REDshouse(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18
There is a case of a missing person on Saturday Feb 17th 2024 at Avista Hotel/ private beach in Ogombo Ajah Area, according to information, he went with the youths of his parish CCC SHOGBAMU PARISH, Gbagada for a get together event at the private beach.
His brother who blew the alarm on one of the community platforms stated as follows

The above name is the name of the private beach situated in Okun Ajah in Eti- Osa LCDA where my brother Pro Oluwaremilekun Hephzibah. Went with the youths(16 youths)of his parish for a get together and he got missing without swimming at the beach yesterday evening 17/02/2024. Nigerian should kindly come to my aids for the owner of the private beach and his cohort to release my brother Oriyomi Oluwaremilekun Damilola.

The matter has been reported to Ogombo police Station for investigation. Please anyone with information should please contact nearest police station ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJRDkvlKQQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by REDshouse(m): 12:10am On Feb 19
May God keeps him alive ....

2 Likes

Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by illicit(m): 12:23am On Feb 19
He no swim keh?

πŸ€•
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by REDshouse(m): 12:24am On Feb 19
illicit:
He no swim keh?

πŸ€•

Those that went with him said he did not swim
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by chigoziri2403(m): 12:25am On Feb 19
CCTV FOOTAGE WILL GO A LONG WAY TO UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY

1 Like

Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by REDshouse(m): 12:27am On Feb 19
chigoziri2403:
CCTV FOOTAGE WILL GO A LONG WAY TO UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY

We pray so...
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by chigoziri2403(m): 12:28am On Feb 19
REDshouse:

We pray so...

Hope there are cameras
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by nifemi25(m): 12:42am On Feb 19
May he be found alive
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by Mikespecialone(m): 1:43am On Feb 19
Nigerian should kindly come to my aids for the owner of the private beach and his cohort to release my brother Oriyomi Oluwaremilekun Damilola.

That’s a serious allegation o, but I pray he seen safe and sound
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by REDshouse(m): 10:00am On Feb 19
Seun pls move to frontpage ,,, we are looking from Oriyomi Damilola.. pls his family and love ones need your help by pushing to frontpage
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by SonofElElyonRet: 11:33am On Feb 19
Front page please

Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by Curious346: 12:12pm On Feb 19
I think he went to the river to perform some rituals at night . And maybe the waves were high and it swept him away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by Caramia2020(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19
Safe return I pray πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by Therock5555(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19
So na only picture wey him wear cele gown him don snap with for him life?

May God guide his soul safely.
🧘🧘🧘
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by REDshouse(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19
Update ...

The guy was found dead by the river ....
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by fidelmarshal199: 10:59pm On Feb 19
The people you should call out are the 16 youths he went with, not the owner of the beach. Misplaced priority
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by Blueace247(f): 1:15am On Feb 20
REDshouse:
Update ...

The guy was found dead by the river ....

Are you for real?
Re: A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo by REDshouse(m): 10:14am On Feb 20
Blueace247:

Are you for real?

Yea

(1) (Reply)

Heartless: Teacher Dis-virgins Three Years Old Pupil With Pencil / Father Commits Incest To Save Daughters From Premature Death / Brother & His Friends Rape 12 Year Old Girl For 4 Years; Victim Tests HIV+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.