Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

FG Tightens Securities As NLC&TUC Threaten Total Shutdown Feb 23nigeria Tightens - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Tightens Securities As NLC&TUC Threaten Total Shutdown Feb 23nigeria Tightens (99 Views)

CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / Breaking News:NLC, TUC Threaten To Commence Strike On Nov 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Tightens Securities As NLC&TUC Threaten Total Shutdown Feb 23nigeria Tightens by JaceHavent: 12:37am On Feb 19
Nigeria Tightens Border Surveillance Amidst Labour Protests
In response to the rampant smuggling and hoarding of food items, the Nigeria Customs Service, Nigeria Immigration Service, Department of State Services, and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission have launched a nationwide crackdown, ramping up border surveillance
This initiative follows Organised Labour's declaration of a two-day protest against the country’s prevailing economic challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GzU-Ins4CY?si=K7sDW7sxANh4Nxha
Re: FG Tightens Securities As NLC&TUC Threaten Total Shutdown Feb 23nigeria Tightens by matify83: 2:10am On Feb 19
I thought they reported that Nigeria would be a good exporting haven.

Why are they preventing food export ?

Except the glut in commodities has an instantaneous downward effect on the prices of food, the buying power of the masses is abysmally low.

(1) (Reply)

CBN, ONSA Partner To Probe, Penalise Those Involved In FX Racketeering / Dangote: NANS Write President Tinubu Over Mismanagement Of CTIN Funds (video) / 3D Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.