Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel (206 Views)

How Much Can I Make By Driving Bolt In Port Harcourt For A Month? / How Much Can I Make By Driving Bolt In Port Harcourt For A Month? / Stealing Bank: How Sterling Bank Staff Bolt With Customer’s N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by dannybee(m): 6:50am On Feb 19
Do people who drive Bolt and Uber still earn a good living in Nigeria given the high price of fuel in Nigeria?
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by nifemi25(m): 7:17am On Feb 19
To survive this economy isn't easy.... Despite the high fuel price bolt still charges there normal 25 percent while Uber charges 20%...

Most of the investors has sold there vehicle.. the remaining ones were just managing
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Sirchiboy: 8:56am On Feb 19
dannybee:
Do people who drive Bolt and Uber still earn a good living in Nigeria given the high price of fuel in Nigeria?
I started bolt this month

I have not even made single profit.
I keep loosing
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Bgad: 9:00am On Feb 19
Sirchiboy:
I started bolt this month

I have not even made single profit.
I keep loosing

Hmm.. and I was just thinking about starting o.. Ur comment just kill my thoughts
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Sirchiboy: 9:08am On Feb 19
[quote author=Bgad post=128529854]

Hmm.. and I was just thinking about starting o.. Ur comment just kill my thoughts [/quoteIn ]
You can start but don't accept ride that is not far from pickup and don't do low ride.
Accept ride above 2k.
Download indrive too
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Sirchiboy: 9:13am On Feb 19
Bgad:

Hmm.. and I was just thinking about starting o.. Ur comment just kill my thoughts
What is your car make
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Bgad: 9:22am On Feb 19
Sirchiboy:
What is your car make

Me no even get car.. I even just start to dey buzz my friends to link me up with a car deal or partnership or something related sha.. na comment con dey make me think again
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Sirchiboy: 9:34am On Feb 19
Bgad:

Me no even get car.. I even just start to dey buzz my friends to link me up with a car deal or partnership or something related sha.. na comment con dey make me think again
. .let me tell your my experience.
My first day I bought fuel 25k.
After bolt commission I was left with 19333.
I lost about 6k.
The next one 30k.
Still lost after commission.
Then I decided to be buying 10k.
I bought 10k three times yet not gain.
I don rest for na
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Bgad: 9:58am On Feb 19
Sirchiboy:
. .let me tell your my experience.
My first day I bought fuel 25k.
After bolt commission I was left with 19333.
I lost about 6k.
The next one 30k.
Still lost after commission.
Then I decided to be buying 10k.
I bought 10k three times yet not gain.
I don rest for na

Omo
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Sirchiboy: 10:10am On Feb 19
Bgad:

Omo
Where do you based
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Bgad: 10:30am On Feb 19
Sirchiboy:
Where do you based

Na Lagos oo.. U dey Lagos too?
Re: Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel by Sirchiboy: 12:53pm On Feb 19
Bgad:

Na Lagos oo.. U dey Lagos too?
PH

(1) (Reply)

High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! / Unlock Lifetime Access To Canva Pro For Just N5,000! / Men's Sneakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.