Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,862 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? (969 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / Fertility And Age: What You Should Know! / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by ufotty2001: 4:24am On Feb 20
To marry. I don look for woman tire

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:07am On Feb 20
madridguy:
Unable to get federal appointment grin

Keep licking the asses of the clueless and bemused APC politicians, you'll surely get the appointment
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by madridguy(m): 6:21am On Feb 20
Thank you Chubuzor... Put me in your daily prayer..

ChybuzzDD:

Keep licking the asses of the clueless and bemused APC politicians, you'll surely get the appointment
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by madridguy(m): 6:23am On Feb 20
As woman plenty reach you know see woman to marry?

ufotty2001:
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by ufotty2001: 7:53am On Feb 20
madridguy:
As woman plenty reach you know see woman to marry?

please can u point where I can see a decent woman to marry ..??
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:26am On Feb 20
madridguy:
Thank you Chubuzo[b]r[/b]... Put me in your daily prayer..

Next time, remove the ''r'' and reserve if for akba'r'.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Feb 20
Nairaland is your best place...

ufotty2001:
please can u point where I can see a decent woman to marry ..??
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On Feb 20
sirgalahad26:

Whistling is more of a lip and tongue activity

Teach me.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by sirgalahad26(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:51pm On Feb 20
Hold a life chicken
Kill a chicken.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Dexlomo: 1:17am On Feb 21
Not good enough in the other room activities. I haven't given my wife an orgasm.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Cassandraloius: 8:17am On Feb 21
Winterhaven:
I love cooking and I'm a good cook, but to prepare a delicious stew has proved to be a herculean task for me.

I can teach you for free.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Cassandraloius: 8:17am On Feb 21
Dexlomo:
Not good enough in the other room activities. I haven't given my wife an orgasm.
shocked
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Cassandraloius: 8:18am On Feb 21
ufotty2001:

God will bring one for you, not just anyone but the one your heart desire.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by ufotty2001: 8:55am On Feb 21
Cassandraloius:

God will bring one for you, not just anyone but the one your heart desire.
Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Naughtysex: 7:18pm On Feb 21
One thing or many things
Dem plenty
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by pansophist(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21
Light a fire by cracking two stones. Can anyone actually do this?

Climb palm tree with farmers roap. If I fall and die nko?

Differentiate between the sound of a gun and banger. Maybe I need to hear more gun sound.

Barb myself anything different than gorimakpa.

Kill a local goat not with a gun, but a knife through its neck. Feel too sorry for the goat.

Pursue woman. Too awkward for that.

Drive an Okada. I can drive bicycle though.

Float on water for more than five mins. I can swim though.

8 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by SIXFEETUNDER: 8:49pm On Feb 21
Can't succ deek
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Ishilove: 10:45am On Feb 22
Algebra. Sometimes I have to send a message GloriousGbola to help me solve some slightly advanced maths calculations
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by We4all: 12:53pm On Feb 22
I have been unable to kiss, have sex, and swim.
Re: At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do? by Winterhaven(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20
Cassandraloius:

I can teach you for free.
pls do. saw ur mention late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Should My Wedding Be? / Why Are Some Fathers Very Irresponsible? / Twin Sisters Gave Birth On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.