Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land (358 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? / Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:03am On Feb 19
Hello House,

Due to omonile(land grabbers) wahala common in the area where the land is situated, I have decided to start the project earlier than I planned and the cement issue is another thing.
Iwant to start a project tomorrow and I want to know the quantity of materials I will be needing since I don't have someone to supervise the workers for me.

My question is how many blocks and bags of cements will be enough to fence a plot of land measuring 50 by 100?

I will appreciate all inputs.
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land by Ance4Liverpool: 11:26am On Feb 19
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

The thing is the land(acres) owners recently sorted a land grabbing attempt on the whole land where I got part of it and I don't want any of such situation again, the land is a virgin land that is empty with no fence.

I am contemplating on selling it sef but it is an elite environment with increasing worth in value, my people advised me to fence it first, after that I can now decide to leave till I'm ready to start whatever project I want to do on it.

I am just confused on what to do, that is why I want to run a rough estimate on the cost by first getting the quantity of the materials and then using it together with the present market value, at least I will be able to know if I should proceed or not.
Anyway to cut cost just do a dwalf fencing which my cost btw 1.5m to 2m bcs things are very costly ooo or just get a mercing man he will help in giving u a raugh estimate good luck
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:32am On Feb 19
Ance4Liverpool:
Anyway to cut cost just do a dwalf fencing which my cost btw 1.5m to 2m bcs things are very costly ooo or just get a mercing man he will help in giving u a raugh estimate good luck

Ok noted bro

1 Like

Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land by ishadfurnitures: 12:47pm On Feb 19
Just note that if its in a waterlogged area like ibeju lekki to Ajah area of lagos you will be needing close to 8m to fence a plot, but if its dry land just say 3.5 to 4m will do the fencing ,then considering numbers of coach of blocks though. For a comprehensive bill of quantity,
and construction chat a Qualified Engineer on 08099212590
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
Hello House,

Due to omonile(land grabbers) wahala common in the area where the land is situated, I have decided to start the project earlier than I planned and the cement issue is another thing.
Iwant to start a project tomorrow and I want to know the quantity of materials I will be needing since I don't have someone to supervise the workers for me.

My question is how many blocks and bags of cements will be enough to fence a plot of land measuring 50 by 100?

Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:53pm On Feb 19
ishadfurnitures:
Just note that if its in a waterlogged area like ibeju lekki to Ajah area of lagos you will be needing close to 8m to fence a plot, but if its dry land just say 3.5 to 4m will do the fencing ,then considering numbers of coach of blocks though. For a comprehensive bill of quantity,
and construction chat a Qualified Engineer on 08099212590

That is way higher than my budget for that.

Can one secure a land with short corner fences(like 5 or 6 coaches/block in height, and 4 coaches/blocks in length) on the 4 corners of the land?
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land by micomoh: 3:05pm On Feb 19
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
Hello House,

Hello,

Assuming the height of the fence is 10ft and the depth is 2ft deep with strip footing. You will need the following:

Blocks 6' - 2,700 -1,800,000
Cement - 50 bags - 500,000
Sharp sand - 400,000
Granite - 250,000
Reinforcement (for Gate posts) - 200,000
Gate - 700,000
Workmanship - (block setting, iron bending, carpentry, trench digging and casting) - 450,000
Planks - 70,000
Total - 4,370,000

This quote is applicable to Lagos State.

For further enquiry, contact:
Wale Omoseebi
Mcden Building Construction
08091887673 or 07056821490
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Do I Need To Fence A Plot Of Land by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:34pm On Feb 19
micomoh:

Hello,

Assuming the height of the fence is 10ft and the depth is 2ft deep with strip footing. You will need the following:

Blocks 6' - 2,700 -1,800,000
Cement - 50 bags - 500,000
Sharp sand - 400,000
Granite - 250,000
Reinforcement (for Gate posts) - 200,000
Gate - 700,000
Workmanship - (block setting, iron bending, carpentry, trench digging and casting) - 450,000
Planks - 70,000
Total - 4,370,000

This quote is applicable to Lagos State.

For further enquiry, contact:
Wale Omoseebi
Mcden Building Construction
08091887673 or 07056821490

Ok noted, Thank you so much!

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Properties 4 Sale Petrol Filling Stations Along Abeokuta Express Way @ Alagbado Ait Area, For 150 An / Properties 4 Sale Petrol Filling Stations Along Abeokuta Express Way @ Alagbado Ait Area, For 150 An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.