Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lagos Rent Increments Within A Year Period, What's The Solution And Way Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Rent Increments Within A Year Period, What's The Solution And Way Out. (65 Views)

Rocenta Is The Best Healthcare Solution And Investment. Try It. / How To Get Your Money Back If You're Been Scam And Way To Avoid Been Scam / How To Own A Home In Nigeria And Pay Over A 5-30 Year Period Www.firsthome.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Rent Increments Within A Year Period, What's The Solution And Way Out. by tee2011: 4:39pm On Feb 19
My first payment with the agreement and commission into this apartment dated Nov. 2020 (rent N600,000, agreements, commission and damages 150,000) while the place was still being occupied. And I moved in Dec. 2020 after renovating the apartment on my own expense. No bore hole water, no prepaid meter installed.

My first rent renewal of 600,000 was paid in Dec 2021 and second renewal was increased verbally to 750,000 and I pleaded for 700,000 which was paid in Dec. 2022.

Going forward Oct 2023 I was given a note for rent increment again to 850,000 within a year period.
I paid the normal 700,000 and ever since then the care taker has been troubling me that he need to refund my money and ready to give me quit notice.

Please lawyer in the house, how can I resolve this issue, especially during this hard economy.
Re: Lagos Rent Increments Within A Year Period, What's The Solution And Way Out. by lordm(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19
Inflation. Get a lawyer and stay free for a long time

(1) (Reply)

Hazards, Maltreatment, And Human Rights Violations At Dangote Refinery / How To Revive Inverter Battery Professionally / Narrow Escaped Landing For British Airways Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.