Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Muslims Reads The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Reads The Bible. (498 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Blessed Is The Man Who Reads The Bible / An Atheist Reads The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Reads The Bible. by Judek2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
It excites me to know that most (if not all) Muslims reads the Bible.Hardly will you see a Muslim who doesnt have a copy of the Bible even many versions of it.
Some even reads it more than they read their Koran.

But its so sad that majority reads it with much hatered and aims at errors and counter defence for their own proofs.

A muslim friend of mine told me that he sometimes feels bored in reading the Koran but never tired of reading the bible.
He said that he only takes his Koran when he is going for his Salat.(Muslims five times daily prayers),but reads the bible all while,because he learns new things anytime he reads it,and feels happy just in reading the Bible.

If only Muslims practice half of what they reads in the Bible,expecially in the new testaments, the world will be a better place
Re: Muslims Reads The Bible. by lepasharon(f): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
Yeah muslims beleive the bible is also a source of God dey just beleive its corrupt

(1) (Reply)

The Loathsome Dead Smell / 'incredible ,inspiring True Story !' [pray For The Persecuted ] / Checkout D Way 2 Connect Your D*s*t*v Decode*r To Your Laptop & Browse Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.