Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today (52878 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Kingbuhari(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20
Go to Ado Rock Bola is giving free food there

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by davidtemi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Must you buy that particular one? Eja kika panla is there. Like three pieces is sold for 600.
Walahi eja kika u mentioned is 800 as at Friday wey me I buy am oo.

Gas is the main issue here padi
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by jasent(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.
15Gh cedis. It's cheap
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by adefitim(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20
This is serious
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by faceland: 1:58pm On Feb 20
Unacceptable.

2k food should have chicken covering half the plate.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by pongwa(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.
you want to economise yet you dey chop That humongous fish. You dey whine
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Ibkay32(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20
Isn't by force to eat in an eatery this, if you buy 1 bowl of gari 800, okro 500, ponmo 500, pepper 100, Maggi 100, you go do eba and eat beleful
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20
Clout chasers everywhere

How can you buy this 2k?

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by faceland: 2:01pm On Feb 20
2special:
How can you buy this for ₦2,000

OP has to be lying.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by aimmoney9: 2:01pm On Feb 20
Dollar now 1900 naira....... grin grin grin grin

Dem no dey price dollar ooooo.....na kingsway...... grin grin grin grin
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by faceland: 2:03pm On Feb 20
tosyne2much:
Clout chasers everywhere

How can you buy this 2k?

Even 1k naira for this is unacceptable.
Total lies.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by hardon1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Half derica and one milk cup rice 600
Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

You'll get times 4 of this .

What if he is not disposed to eat at that moment.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by sukkot: 2:03pm On Feb 20
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:04pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

Na this kain list dem dey use cook rice for eatery?

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by criuze(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20
God knows I cannot try to spoon that things

Even the hungries dog will scorn at this
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 2:06pm On Feb 20
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Na this kain list dem dey use cook rice for eatery?

I'm helping him to calculate with his money.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by chudez0147(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20
What is he doesn't have a house?? Or gas
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 2:08pm On Feb 20
davidtemi:

Walahi eja kika u mentioned is 800 as at Friday wey me I buy am oo.

Gas is the main issue here padi

In your area now. In my area you can still get the one of two hundred naira.

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EmmyNorse(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

you no put gas
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Entusky(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20
Omo dat fish for up north here where ah dey live na 100 naira dem dey sell am
All in all dat food no go pass 6h fr up north here walahi
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Maxtipulation(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20
I luv Tinubu
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Akhee: 2:13pm On Feb 20
Osiris12:
that particular fish is 2k-2.5k/1

Gas sef nko?
You can't bring Gas to the equation to justify yourself. I can have gas at home and still decide not to cook the following foodstuff.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by hardayemmie(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:

Big fat lie... Anyways who send you go eatery??
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:14pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm helping him to calculate with his money.

You see a man that has high taste and you're calculating oil rice cost for him?

Use restaurant recipe make body tell you.

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 2:15pm On Feb 20
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You see a man that has high taste and you're calculating oil rice cost for him?

Use restaurant recipe make body tell you.

You dey read at all? I said vegetable oil... You don't know the difference between veggie oil and palm oil.?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by superCleanworks(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:

you are part of the problem of this country. I am sure if they told you 3k you would still buy it so what is the complain for?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by davidtemi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

In your area now. In my area you can still get the one of two hundred naira.
Wow that's nice o
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by izubext007: 2:17pm On Feb 20
lie keel u there
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EmekaA125(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20
Lies. This can't be 2k
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Segzy19: 2:21pm On Feb 20
Inside the air conditioner with plastic seat and table or under the tree with bench and table...

All those factors too dey count nau!
Dem on generator for you abi na😁
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by blowjohn(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20
Hmm. The tray is finer than the food.

That said, the food is cheap tho.

Chicken republic which has the worst rice in rice cooking history has increased their rates 3 times this year. They used to be the cheapest but wort food. Their spaghetti is very good tho.

Hope the OP enjoyed the meal sha.

It's one thing for food to be expensive. It's another to be expensive and bad.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by kophy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20
smiley
Jewessgratitud3:

E dey but not the Very big ones. Like medium size. Better still buy crayfish. No be must to eat fish. Na make belle full na him be koko.

Yesterday I thought of what to cook on a budget. I was actually craving this white rice and concoction palm oil fish stew with iru but when I remembered that 600 naira pepper and tomatoes will not achieve that for me ( cos the last one I got made me stew that I used only twice), I remembered what a Nairalander told me about other ways of eating and enjoying yam ( cos I don't like yam). I quickly made a u-turn, went to one shop and bought yam of 1200, bought eggs. Thankfully I had vegetable oil. I fried half of the yam and that was what I ate throughout yesterday. I spent less and belle full. even till now, I'm still full from yesterdays yam.

God gave us wisdom, so every one should be able to use it to navigate through this period of famine. I'm thinking of roasting the remaining one and I don dey eye some Pako for backyard wey I go use run am grin outdoor cooking things grin and it's going to be fun too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.