Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,243 members, 7,846,146 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? (176 Views)

The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping? / How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop / #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? by Kaypee007: 10:32pm On Feb 19
Good evening all.I own a bet and a video game shop.Recently I have not been finding it easy.Initially I was taking refuge on the usage of gas with my generator but now gas is #1300 in my area.No advantage anymore,it is as worse as using petrol.I am barely breaking even.Sometimes I even run at loss.Where I live the electricity is highly abysmal.Sometimes in 5-7 days you rarely see light.If you manage to get light,just barely 1-2hours.I would like to know how my fellow betshop and video game shop owners how they are coping.Is there any secret means you use in cutting cost,is there any hack of some sort ,please kindly share.

Seun ,mod please move to front page and help a brother in need.
Re: Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? by Kaypee007: 11:40pm On Feb 19
Please moderator, help me move topic to front page so more eyes can see.
Re: Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? by onome25(m): 12:14am On Feb 20
We are in together bro embarassed
It's not easy oooo
This light issue is affecting my betshop too
I had solar in one of my shop but it's a prepaid solar I got from dlight solar but it's nothing to write home about ( it doesn't last ) & I will still have to buy 4 liters of fuel a day ( 800 ) per liter from black market.
The only solution is a standard solar that's if u have the means to afford it.
Re: Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? by Kaypee007: 12:24am On Feb 20
Standard solar would cost an arm and a leg.I was managing with the gas initially before I know that one skyrocket too.This thing done tire me.Any idea from anyone on how to cut cost would be highly appreciated.
onome25:
It's not easy oooo
I had solar in one of my shop but it's a prepaid solar I got from dlight solar but it's nothing to write home about ( it doesn't last ) & I will still have to buy 4 liters of fuel a day ( 800 ) per liter from black market.
Re: Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? by Kaypee007: 6:58am On Feb 20
How much does the dlight solar cost and how long does it last.
onome25:
It's not easy oooo
Re: Betshop And Video Game Shop Owners,how Are You Coping? by Kaypee007: 6:59am On Feb 20
Mod please move to the frontpage so I can get more contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Binnance Drops Nigerian Naira From P2p Platform,gov't Demand $10B Compensation / Best Online Loan Apps In Nigeria Fully Approved And Licensed / Biography Of Tony Attah New CEO Of Renaissance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.