Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

The False Prophet Nigerians Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False Prophet Nigerians Love (166 Views)

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? / The False Prophet: The Seer Who Predicted The Death Of TB Joshua, Shekau... / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The False Prophet Nigerians Love by Buhari4dullard: 8:04am On Feb 20
The Bible says to spot a false prophet

Deuteronomy 18
20] But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21] And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22] When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Now look at somethings Adeboye has said!

Its clear that Adeboye is a false prophet

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Nigerians Love by Thundafireseun: 8:08am On Feb 20
grin

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Nigerians Love by Westerhoffe(m): 8:12am On Feb 20
Mmm…
Re: The False Prophet Nigerians Love by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Feb 20
Buhari4dullard:
The Bible says to spot a false prophet
Deuteronomy 18
20] But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21] And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?
22] When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Now look at somethings Adeboye has said!Its clear that Adeboye is a false prophet
These men and their Ilk have nothing to connect them with the God of Israel or Jesus Christ who was sent by the God of Israel ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel. undecided
Re: The False Prophet Nigerians Love by Buhari4dullard: 7:45pm On Feb 20
Kobojunkie:
These men and their Ilk have nothing to connect them with the God of Israel or Jesus Christ who was sent by the God of Israel ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel. undecided

Jesus died for the Sins of the world

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith,
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Thats why Jesus said to go to ALL NATIONS

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Remember the House of God is for ALL NATIONS

Mark 11:17
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written,
My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer?
Re: The False Prophet Nigerians Love by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Feb 20
Buhari4dullard:
■ Jesus died for the Sins of the world
Thats why Jesus said to go to ALL NATIONS

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Remember the House of God is for ALL NATIONS

Mark 11:17
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written,
My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer?
1. The World that Jesus Christ died for He made known to be the one that consistently of those condemned by God of Israel - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 & Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 & John 3 vs 14 - 18.. undecided

The God of Israel promised that eventually, for their disobedience, the people of Israel would be cursed and scattered by Him to all four corners of the earth where they would be forced to suffer and worship other gods. Afterwards, He would gather them back from every tribe, every tongue and every nation --- all nations of the earth --- to himself, back to his Holy Jerusalam which will be known at that time as the house of all nations. Read through the Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 through to Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6. The promise to restore Israel was explained by God in Isaiah 56 vs 1 - 12 where God explained that after the destruction of Israel -- by the Assyrians in about 720 - 700BC, He would later gather them back to His Holy mountain. undecided

P.s. the gathering back has yet to happen.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Committed Suicide!!!! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / List Your Arabic School Now On Naijaschools.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.