Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Do I Connect My Appen To Payoneer Without Them Terminating My Account. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Connect My Appen To Payoneer Without Them Terminating My Account. (108 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / Fraud On My Account From A Nairalander / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Connect My Appen To Payoneer Without Them Terminating My Account. by Walt007: 11:28am On Feb 20
I just passed all the required steps and examination in my Appen account. I was told this morning to link my Appen to Payoneer for my payment transactions. How do I go about it cus it took me a whole lot of time to get to this very stage and I don't want to mess it up.

Will my account be blocked if I use my Nigeria details (with what I heard) and is there a way to go around it by using a foreign details. Please what should I do?
Re: How Do I Connect My Appen To Payoneer Without Them Terminating My Account. by famuad: 7:47pm On Feb 23
Hi Walt007,

I'm interested in your question. It's very easy to connect. Can we talk on WhatsApp via 09034636432?
Re: How Do I Connect My Appen To Payoneer Without Them Terminating My Account. by wittyspider: 4:44pm On Apr 22
Was this guy below able to help you?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Amala Spot In Ibadan, Oyo State. / Tribute To Sisi Quadri: The Last Of His Kind In Nollywood / These People Are Fraud. Have You Had A Similar Encounter With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.