Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional, SOD For Today, February 21, 2024 - Sin Ruins Sense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional, SOD For Today, February 21, 2024 - Sin Ruins Sense (115 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), Today, December 5, 2023 / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), 26th July 2023 / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional, SOD For Today, February 21, 2024 - Sin Ruins Sense by NewsGuy22: 4:25am On Feb 21
Seeds Of Destiny Devotional, SOD for Today, February 21, 2024 - Sin Ruins Sense

TOPIC: Sin Ruins Sense
SCRIPTURE: Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father’s bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch. Genesis 49:3-4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing kills mentality like iniquity. Sin ruins sense.

It is well accepted that character determines fate. Character influences potentials. Your character can either bless or curse your life.

Previously, we watched how Reuben defiled his father’s bed, resulting in a curse on his life and generation.

CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

Where Am I From? Destiny Defining Question With Apostle Joshua Selman / Pastor Yul Edochie And His Wife Evan Judy Warm The Hearts Of Congregants With... / Why Am I Here? With Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.