Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Funke Ashekun’s Crafted Plans To Seek Asylum In USA Exposed (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funke Ashekun’s Crafted Plans To Seek Asylum In USA Exposed (VIDEO) (346 Views)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / (end Time) Trending Pamela Why Confession Exposed (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Ashekun’s Crafted Plans To Seek Asylum In USA Exposed (VIDEO) by Triton1996(m): 9:39am On Feb 21
After several attempts to tarnish the image of Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM) and its founder, Dr. DK Olukoya, Funke Ashekun plans to seek asylum using false stories about the ministry has been finally exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6oyr-oaIg?si=m5nlDUnxOn2aAk6j

A few weeks ago on her UNSCRIPTURAL FALSE LOADED BROADCAST on Facebook and YouTube where she always retort lies to get viewers’ attention and seek for followers, all for the YouTube money, because obviously she is Jobless.
Funke let me introduce myself, I have been in the journalism industry for years, Reporting on Kingdom matters across the Nation and the African continent, if you do not know about my pedigree do your research before you come out to whip up unnecessary sentiments which is the usual way of blackmailers.

THE VERDICT

About the case she lost, She explained in her you-tube flick that the US court awarded $50,000 against her and in favor of the MFM in the US because the three attorneys employed by the church were able to argue in court that MFM USA is a corporate organization in the country which suffered losses and damages as a result of her programs. LIES!!! according to the report we gathered it was clear to the court that she had no evidence and reason whatsoever to slander and defame the ministry her baseless argument had no merit it was as simple as that.

SEEKING ASYLUM
Funke Ashekun has mastered the craft of lying and it appears the plans to seek asylum have been perfected ever since, she had planned to use MFM and DK Olukoya to get stories that would help her successfully seek the asylum she wants. Because why on earth will DK Olukoya come after you? According to your stories you have been having issues with the ministry for years, why would he wait till you leave the country before he comes after you, why didn’t he harm you for over 20 years that you were within reach , FUNKE REPENT and come back to God

You had nothing and still have nothing from our findings , you lived under his protections and financial support of the clergy man till you left the country, as a matter of fact you left the country still living in one of the ministries apartment , you weren’t a relevant person to the ministry in any way, apart from being in the music department , contributing almost nothing, everything you say concerning the ministry are cooked up fabricated lies, no one is after you and will ever be after you, you can tell these lies to the American Government but we all know the truth, and we hope they find out the truth as well and make the right decision because a man who is after your life will not take you to court and to make sense of it all it was the ministry that took you for the hearing. And you lost out-rightly.

LIES UPON LIES EXPOSED

I read an article a while ago with headline stating that FUNKE ASHEKUN HAS REPORTED MFM AND HER LEADER DK OLUKOYA TO THE AMERICAN POLICE alleging that somebody is after her life, what a hoax how can anyone be after the life of an inconsequential MGO wannabe
THE CANADA CRUSADE LIES

It would be recalled that in our previous article, we mentioned that she has put up this lie before , it was on the list of lies told in court by Funke Ashekun, lie number 21. In that same article we established that previous lies pedaled concerning the wife of DK Olukoya manifesting in a crusade as heard in the voice note conversation between the trio are from the pit of hell find attached the video from the Canada crusade , you will see shade Olukoya standing alongside Komolafe behind DK OLUKOYA while he was praying, contrary to been carried away by the ushers to a secret room, THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE ASHEKUN TEAM WITH IN THIS HER Dead End JOURNEY.

My intentions are not to tarnish or defame anyone but to tell the truth to the children of God. And I am not working for anyone or any ministry, my business is JOURNALISM, and I will always stand for the truth

FEMI OYEWALE we are still investigating and more voice notes and unveiling loading

FIND ATTACHED VIDEO OF THE CRUSADE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6oyr-oaIg?si=m5nlDUnxOn2aAk6j

1 Share

Re: Funke Ashekun’s Crafted Plans To Seek Asylum In USA Exposed (VIDEO) by Franklyspeakin: 9:50am On Feb 21
Your reporting seems biased and shabby
Re: Funke Ashekun’s Crafted Plans To Seek Asylum In USA Exposed (VIDEO) by Cassandraloius: 10:00am On Feb 21
undecided

(1) (Reply)

[ Gist ] Shocking! Man Lynched To Death For Allegedly Stealing Laptop In Lekki / Is This A New Scam?? / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Coup Plot Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.